Windows 10: GPU LED lighting

Discus and support GPU LED lighting in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Help! My pc is newly build and working fine but it seems i can't turn on my gpu led lighting. My card is asus strix gtx 1070ti. Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Bahay, Apr 29, 2019.

1. Bahay Win User

GPU LED lighting

Help! My pc is newly build and working fine but it seems i can't turn on my gpu led lighting. My card is asus strix gtx 1070ti.

Bahay, Apr 29, 2019

2. HP OMEN 870-230 Control (LED lighting)

Hi,

The issue on the LED lights on your device could be cause by a certain change you’ve made on your device, updating Windows, downloading a certain software or a problem on the hardware itself. To provide you with appropriate troubleshooting, please provide
    the following information:

• Have you made recent changes on the device prior to the issue?
    • Which version of Windows are you using?
    • Aside from the LED lights, are you having other issues on the device?

Regards.

Arthur Rui, Apr 29, 2019
  3. mohu---01 Win User
    e71 led light as troch

hi dudes,

i have been using nokia e71 model ........ all is fine in this mobile but compared to its older model e63 it lakes in facility of led flash as torch as in e63,,,,,,,,,,,

i ihave tried s60 spot on but the power of light is not as like in e63......

can any one have suggestion for a better application for using the flash as troch.........

Thanks in advance.

mohu---01, Apr 29, 2019
  4. GPU LED lighting

Led light next to the speaker

Is it possible to activate the led light next to the front speaker.
    I know whit some (android) phones you can set up the light when you have a sms or email or missed call.
    The led flash up and you don't have to activate the screen to see you have a message of something.
    Thanks

MarcoPalmeroni, Apr 29, 2019
Thema:

GPU LED lighting

1. GPU LED lighting - Similar Threads - GPU LED lighting

2. Debug led lights

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Debug led lights: Debug leds CPU and RAMDebug lights cpu and ramHey everyone. So I’ve just finished building my pc, and when I went to boot it up the motherboard showed the cpu and ram debug light, and I get no signal on my monitor the dp is connected to gpu. But after waiting a few mins 2-3...
  3. Debug led lights

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Debug led lights: Debug leds CPU and RAMDebug lights cpu and ramHey everyone. So I’ve just finished building my pc, and when I went to boot it up the motherboard showed the cpu and ram debug light, and I get no signal on my monitor the dp is connected to gpu. But after waiting a few mins 2-3...
  4. Debug led lights

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Debug led lights

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Arc Keyboard 1392 - 10 seconds LED light

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Arc Keyboard 1392 - 10 seconds LED light: My Arc Keyboard is not responding anymore. When I put new batteries, the green led turns on, a high pitch noise starts, and after ten seconds the led fades away and anything works anymore. I have Windows 10, it was working normally. Already installed Microsoft Mouse and...
  7. Green led light is on but camera is not working.

Green led light is on but camera is not working.: my acer predetor laptop's camera is not working, green led light is on but camera is not working, i had tried, 1. update driver. 2. installing and unstalling camera driver. 3. enabling all camera setting in privacy setting. with no luck, screen shot is attached...
  8. LED light constantly red.....is not blinking.

LED light constantly red.....is not blinking.: Hello....my Hrd drive LED light is staying in red but not blinking constantly! Pls help! : I also think that the topic is wrong...sorry. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/led-light-constantly-redis-not-blinking/202083f9-7e20-4dfd-9912-31362acd1880
  9. Not entering sleep properly,- fan spin and led lights on.

in Windows 10 Support
    Not entering sleep properly,- fan spin and led lights on.: Got an issue, sometimes when entering sleep mode windows and the pc (intel nuc) continue the normal procedure but seems to miss the last step. Instead of turning off the power button led it stays on, also the fan spins. Then the only way to turn it on is to hold in the power...
  10. Seagate Drive LED light won't turn OFF

Seagate Drive LED light won't turn OFF: Hi all, I have two 4TB Seagate Backup Plus drives, I sat the drives to go to sleep after 3 min in Seagate Dashboard program, the drives do go to sleep but the LED lights won't turn off, they are always on? But if the same drives are connected to my iMac, they goes to...