Windows 10: GPU Low fps, high load, low temps

Discus and support GPU Low fps, high load, low temps in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hello, I'm having issues with my gpu. Videogames suddenly have super low fps compared to what it used to be like a few weeks ago. There's terrilble... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Seren, Oct 13, 2019.

1. Seren Win User

GPU Low fps, high load, low temps

Hello,

I'm having issues with my gpu. Videogames suddenly have super low fps compared to what it used to be like a few weeks ago. There's terrilble fps even at the lowest settings: ~20fps.
    Only thing that changed on my system are windows updates. It's version 1903 now.
    Normally I'd get good fps and the temp would rise but not exceed 70C.
    When videogames run the GPU temp stays around 35C as if it's idle but GPU load is 100%. CPU is around 50% during videogames.

Power saving in bios and windows are disabled.
    System is not being overclocked.
    No parked cores.
    Drivers and windows are the latest update
    Virus/malware free

Specs:
    Z97P-D3
    i7 4790k @ 4.00GHz
    16gb ram @ 666.5 MHz
    GTX 560 SE
    650W PSU

Thanks in advance,

:)

Seren, Oct 13, 2019

2. low fps battlefield 1

i play bf1 but low fps

my pc:

gpu r7 360 asus mini

cpu a8 7600

ram 8gb ddr3 1600 mhz

all setting is low but fps: 18-24

why?

all driver is last update

i gpu core clock 1000 mhz in the msi afterburner

but all game use 400-500 mhz

please see:

Community

play the bf1 with a8 7600 with apu

fps: 20-30

mohammad9933, Oct 13, 2019
  3. low fps battlefield 1

"i gpu core clock 1000 mhz in the msi afterburner but all game use 400-500 mhz"

is fixed

but fps is low

("Using all low could move the processing away from the R7 and on to the cpu, which could lower performance") what is?

anti-aliasing is off

Power Plan set the High Performancei test arma 3 with r7 360

passmark:

GPU Low fps, high load, low temps a3b2dfac-1d47-43fa-bd48-61c5718099d0.png

mohammad9933, Oct 13, 2019
  4. GPU Low fps, high load, low temps

Windows 10 and LOW FPS in games

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Are you facing this issue with a particular game or with all games?

I suggest you to go into the games settings and check if the FPS is set to low. IF its low then change it into high.

Also see if the Monitor screen resolution matches the game screen resolution. You can check it by going into the setting of the game and check.

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Oct 13, 2019
Thema:

GPU Low fps, high load, low temps

1. GPU Low fps, high load, low temps - Similar Threads - GPU Low fps

2. CPU temp very high on low load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CPU temp very high on low load: I've noticed since a few days ago, my PC fans have been running very hard. I thought it was the settings on BIOS, so I checked and the settings were still the same. However, once I dug deeper and used RealTemps to check the temps of my CPU, turns out it's my CPU that is...
  3. CPU temp very high on low load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CPU temp very high on low load: I've noticed since a few days ago, my PC fans have been running very hard. I thought it was the settings on BIOS, so I checked and the settings were still the same. However, once I dug deeper and used RealTemps to check the temps of my CPU, turns out it's my CPU that is...
  4. High GPU but low FPS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High GPU but low FPS: Hello. Very generally, my issue is that I used to be able to run certain programs and games easily with my GPU, but in the past few months, I've been seeing heavy performance drops. My GPU is at 100% most of the time, my NVIDIA settings are tuned for performance, and as far...
  5. High GPU but low FPS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High GPU but low FPS: Hello. Very generally, my issue is that I used to be able to run certain programs and games easily with my GPU, but in the past few months, I've been seeing heavy performance drops. My GPU is at 100% most of the time, my NVIDIA settings are tuned for performance, and as far...
  6. Low CPU, Low GPU, Low Temp, Low FPS drops and delayed/sluggish controller input

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Low CPU, Low GPU, Low Temp, Low FPS drops and delayed/sluggish controller input: Hi, I'm currently facing an issue where games suddenly drop to a crawl of sometimes 4-5 fps ... while playing at 60+ fps seconds before. After a couple of seconds the fps go up again and recent controller input is 'played' as if it got recorded/buffered. My system; i9...
  7. Low FPS/GPU

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Low FPS/GPU: I got this Gaming Laptop that is a ASUS - ROG Strix G15 15.6" Gaming Laptop - Intel Core i7 - 8GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti - 512GB SSD - Electro Punk I got it around August and wasn't playing it for games, mostly just for school. Later on i had started playing...
  8. High FPS background, low FPS when tabbed in?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    High FPS background, low FPS when tabbed in?: High FPS background and low FPS when tabbed in I recently reset my entire PC and after installing, of what I believe to be, all drivers, windows updates and some games, I am now experiencing the issue above. When I am tabbed into a game, my CPU and GPU are barely being used...
  9. High CPU and low GPU usage

High CPU and low GPU usage: Hey guys I recently bought my laptop Acer nitro 5 And I have a ryzen 3550h mobile cpu and a gtx 1650 GPU .....and whatever game I play on uses 100% of cpu and 20 -50 % GPU ....and I get less frames as well ...plz help me on this submitted by /u/babadhiven [link]...
  10. low fps but high ms

low fps but high ms: so my computer about 2 weeks ago had really bad ms when using games and google and was super laggy (120 fps, 500 ms). now it’s the complete opposite (10 fps, 20 ms). any tips to help fix this? submitted by /u/JustHaxs [link] [comments]...