Windows 10: gpu not showing in windows

Discus and support gpu not showing in windows in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello! recently a week ago my pc was working fine than one day the window corrupted so i reinstalled the win 10 pro 64bit after install the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KaramAbbas, Aug 15, 2019.

1. gpu not showing in windows

Hello!

recently a week ago my pc was working fine than one day the window corrupted so i reinstalled the win 10 pro 64bit after install the window is not showing the gpu the nvidia panel is also not showing and nvidia drivers also didnt install giving an error tat uncompatible hardware or no hardware and also my card's fns are working normaly it gives no signal on card but gives signal and works normally on mobo graphics the card is also not showing up in task and device manager plz help me to solve this it had become a night mare to mee any further details if required plz ask i will give

:)

KaramAbbas, Aug 15, 2019
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile gpu not showing in windows :)

3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Aug 15, 2019
  4. gpu not showing in windows

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 15, 2019
Thema:

gpu not showing in windows

1. gpu not showing in windows - Similar Threads - gpu showing

2. How do I fix my gpu not showing in the task manager?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my gpu not showing in the task manager?: I'm on laptop and I have NVIDIA GeForce GT 520MX. I know it's really old one but are there any ways to show it in the task manager? I'm running Windows 11...
  3. How do I fix my gpu not showing in the task manager?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix my gpu not showing in the task manager?: I'm on laptop and I have NVIDIA GeForce GT 520MX. I know it's really old one but are there any ways to show it in the task manager? I'm running Windows 11...
  4. I have a Dell latitude E6230. The GPU doesn't show up in Task manager when i'm playing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a Dell latitude E6230. The GPU doesn't show up in Task manager when i'm playing...: Tried updating my bios and reinstalling Intel graphics drivers, it still doesn't show. Device manager says the graphic driver is working properly....
  5. I have a Dell latitude E6230. The GPU doesn't show up in Task manager when i'm playing...

I have a Dell latitude E6230. The GPU doesn't show up in Task manager when i'm playing...: Tried updating my bios and reinstalling Intel graphics drivers, it still doesn't show. Device manager says the graphic driver is working properly....
  6. I have a Dell latitude E6230. The GPU doesn't show up in Task manager when i'm playing...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Why isn't my GPU showing up in Windows 10 Graphics Settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why isn't my GPU showing up in Windows 10 Graphics Settings?: I have just installed a 7800XT into my PC, and Windows will not let me utilize it. I've done a clean erase using a DDU and reinstalled the most up to date drivers for the GPU but still nothing. I got help from a Microsoft Tech and their resolution was to change my Integrated...
  8. Why isn't my GPU showing up in Windows 10 Graphics Settings?

Why isn't my GPU showing up in Windows 10 Graphics Settings?: I have just installed a 7800XT into my PC, and Windows will not let me utilize it. I've done a clean erase using a DDU and reinstalled the most up to date drivers for the GPU but still nothing. I got help from a Microsoft Tech and their resolution was to change my Integrated...
  9. Why isn't my GPU showing up in Windows 10 Graphics Settings?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Had to reinstall Windows 11 but GPU and WiFi aren't showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Had to reinstall Windows 11 but GPU and WiFi aren't showing up: Hello,Today I removed Valorant and Vanguard from my PC only to find that it eventually BSOD'ed my PC to the point where it couldn't even boot windows. I booted a new Windows 11 Home from a flashdrive and used the OOBE/BYPASSNRO trick in command prompt to skip needing internet...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. window on the right side showing fps gpu