Windows 10: GPU not showing up in Task Manager (WDDM 2.2)

Discus and support GPU not showing up in Task Manager (WDDM 2.2) in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; It's exactly as the subject says. I've done the whole running dxdiag.exe and checking the WDDM (which is 2.2), and right-clicking on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Matttias, Dec 13, 2018.

1. Matttias Win User

GPU not showing up in Task Manager (WDDM 2.2)

It's exactly as the subject says. I've done the whole running dxdiag.exe and checking the WDDM (which is 2.2), and right-clicking on the name-sorting-thing in the task manager to see if GPU is simply unchecked, but it's not even there.

It's a Radeon RX 480 and an AMD CPU if that'll help any.

Thanks in advance.

:)

Matttias, Dec 13, 2018

2. GPU graph is not seen in task manager

Hi Sree,

You can now view GPU performance in the Task Manager in Windows 10 if you have a dedicated GPU, the Task Manager will show you performance stats for both the integrated and dedicated GPU since you just mentioned that you've already upgraded your PC to the Fall
    Creators Update. But, since the GPU graph is not showing on your PC's Task Manager, there's a possibility that your computer wasn't meet requirements for GPU in the Task Manager. To know more about it, you may check this article:
    GPUs in the task manager

Let us know if you need further help.

Jenicel Dri, Dec 13, 2018
  3. Feez Win User
    Windows 10 - Task manager doesn't display GPU stats (WDDM 2.2 driver)

As the title says, I have the WDDM 2.2 drivers which are required for GPU stats in task manager, and I still don't see them. I also have the latest Windows updates as well as latest NVIDIA drivers.

Task manager
    https://i.imgur.com/iziN5h8.png

DirectX Diagnostic Tool

GPU not showing up in Task Manager (WDDM 2.2) 4qZX82W.png

System specs:

GPU not showing up in Task Manager (WDDM 2.2) pW5LULA.png

4. tech1126 Win User

Upgraded to Windows Fall Creator and now i can't track my GPU in task manager

Hi as I was checking my task manager I noticed there wasn't any GPU tracking.I have directx12 and wddm.1.1.Before the upgrade I was able to see the GPU in the performance tab in Task Manager.

I could use a little help!

Thanks Folks,

tech1126, Dec 13, 2018
Thema:

1. GPU not showing up in Task Manager (WDDM 2.2) - Similar Threads - GPU showing Task

2. GPU not showing up in Task Manager in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    GPU not showing up in Task Manager in Windows 11: [IMG]If the GPU details are not showing up in Task Manager in Windows 11 then this post will help you. Task Manager empowers users to monitor and manage system resources efficiently. But recently, some users have complained that their GPU isn’t visible in the Task Manager....
  3. m.2 not showing up in disk manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    m.2 not showing up in disk manager: Hello. I had quite recently gotten a second m.2 nvme ssd for christmas. I have put it in the computer correctly and it even shows up in device manager and BIOS, but when I open disk manager to configure it, it never shows up. There is always only my primary m.2 booting ssd....
  4. m.2 not showing up in disk manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    m.2 not showing up in disk manager: Hello. I had quite recently gotten a second m.2 nvme ssd for christmas. I have put it in the computer correctly and it even shows up in device manager and BIOS, but when I open disk manager to configure it, it never shows up. There is always only my primary m.2 booting ssd....
  5. m.2 not showing up in disk manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Task Manager shows only 2 cores

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Task Manager shows only 2 cores: Hello!I saw that in Task Manager it shows me that my CPU has got only 2 cores but it's quad core. I am just curious to see why this is happening. I don't have any problems for now. My CPU is an AMD FX 4100....
  7. Task Manager shows only 2 cores

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Manager shows only 2 cores: Hello!I saw that in Task Manager it shows me that my CPU has got only 2 cores but it's quad core. I am just curious to see why this is happening. I don't have any problems for now. My CPU is an AMD FX 4100....
  8. Task Manager shows only 2 cores

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. No GPU in Task Manager in Windows 10 Despite Having WDDM 2.7

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No GPU in Task Manager in Windows 10 Despite Having WDDM 2.7: I have driver model as mentioned in the subject. I also tried updating all the Drivers in the Device Manager, but still to no avail. The Task Manager shows the GPU columns in the Processes tab, but the GPU temperature and graph do not appear in the Performance tab. I already...
  10. Notice there error GPU Temp monitor in Task Manager for Sli 2 x GPU

in Windows 10 Support
    Notice there error GPU Temp monitor in Task Manager for Sli 2 x GPU: Hello I have notice there error monitor for two GPU Sli.. there both GPUs are same temperature. I have check in my AIDI64 so there is correct monitor. I am sure the Task Manager do have error with monitor Temp for GPU2 See the photos and if you are the same? [img] [img]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gpu task manager not showing

2. gpu not showing in task manager wddm 2.2