Windows 10: GPU Overheating

Discus and support GPU Overheating in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; when i was playing a game my pc shutted down because of the gpu please help i cant fix this problem i have tried a lot of time to fix it but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by AnozityYT, May 7, 2020.

1. AnozityYT Win User

GPU Overheating

when i was playing a game my pc

shutted down because of the gpu

please help i cant fix this problem

i have tried a lot of time

to fix it but didnt

please help

:)

AnozityYT, May 7, 2020
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Overheating gpu connection cause to black screen.

OK, there is no way the connection should become overly hot . . .

Overclocking the GPU will definitely not help with the overheating problem, in fact it will more than likely make it worse!

I would check that the thermal paste between the heat-sink and the GPU (you will have to buy some before you check it as you may break the seal by checking it, If that is not seated correctly, then the card will become overly hot . . .

Though I would like to note that model of GPU does have a habit of overheating - checkout the end of

this Thread
    for a possible solution

DaveM121, May 7, 2020
  3. Overheating gpu connection cause to black screen.

Hello, i have problem of black screens. i have already made a topic about hot to fix the black screens. I found by my self what is the problem. My GPU connection is getting overheating fast. i tried to use msi afterburner to see what will happen if i will
    play a game and my result is that this is the temperature. underclocking the gpu won't help to cool down the gpu. its summer now and i live in a hot place. so this is a big problem. i added more fan that is aim on the gpu connection. its helping but not enough.
    what can i do to cool down the gpu connection?

GiulianoBasso, May 7, 2020
  4. GPU Overheating

GPU overheating when playing a video on Movies & TV

I literally wanted to watch a video on the app and after 2 min. my PC shuts off. I thought it overheated.

The next day i wanted to see what did that. So i opened MSI Afternurner and played a video on the app and saw the GPU temperature was going up fast until it shut off to prevent overheating.

When my PC is idle and running easy tasks the GPU temp. is 50 C. While playing something like games its somewhere around 60 C.

Also all my drivers are the latest versions

androgramthepcman, May 7, 2020
Thema:

GPU Overheating

1. GPU Overheating - Similar Threads - GPU Overheating

2. Ive enabled GPU accelerated hardware scheduling. After that windows asked for restart, i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ive enabled GPU accelerated hardware scheduling. After that windows asked for restart, i...: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-enabled-gpu-accelerated-hardware-scheduling/c1c3c034-d51b-491d-97e5-93efeea775e4
  3. Ive enabled GPU accelerated hardware scheduling. After that windows asked for restart, i...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ive enabled GPU accelerated hardware scheduling. After that windows asked for restart, i...: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-enabled-gpu-accelerated-hardware-scheduling/c1c3c034-d51b-491d-97e5-93efeea775e4
  4. Ive enabled GPU accelerated hardware scheduling. After that windows asked for restart, i...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. After disabling my Intergrated GPU in my BIOS, my fans keeps resetting and my cpu dosent boot.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After disabling my Intergrated GPU in my BIOS, my fans keeps resetting and my cpu dosent boot.: My PC has suddenly stopped starting up. On checking with case open, the CPU fan starts running when the power is turned on, but it stops after about 2-3 seconds, restarts again after about 2-3 seconds and the loop is repeated. There is no beep and nothing appears on the...
  6. After disabling my Intergrated GPU in my BIOS, my fans keeps resetting and my cpu dosent boot.

After disabling my Intergrated GPU in my BIOS, my fans keeps resetting and my cpu dosent boot.: My PC has suddenly stopped starting up. On checking with case open, the CPU fan starts running when the power is turned on, but it stops after about 2-3 seconds, restarts again after about 2-3 seconds and the loop is repeated. There is no beep and nothing appears on the...
  7. Laptop GPU overheating when its doing nothing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop GPU overheating when its doing nothing.: I need help with my gaming laptop. Here are the specs:GPU: RTX 3050 tiCPU: i7 12650HRAM: 16GBI dont know the source of this problem. My GPU used to run at around 30 degrees celsius when it wasnt being used. But out of nowhere it started to heat up. And now, by just running...
  8. Laptop GPU overheating when its doing nothing.

Laptop GPU overheating when its doing nothing.: I need help with my gaming laptop. Here are the specs:GPU: RTX 3050 tiCPU: i7 12650HRAM: 16GBI dont know the source of this problem. My GPU used to run at around 30 degrees celsius when it wasnt being used. But out of nowhere it started to heat up. And now, by just running...
  9. GPU overheating when playing a video on Movies & TV

GPU overheating when playing a video on Movies & TV: I literally wanted to watch a video on the app and after 2 min. my PC shuts off. I thought it overheated. The next day i wanted to see what did that. So i opened MSI Afternurner and played a video on the app and saw the GPU temperature was going up fast until it shut off to...
  10. GPU overheating less than a minute into gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GPU overheating less than a minute into gaming: OK, so about a month ago i brought dark souls 3 and around 5 minutes into playing the game, my monitor displayed the "No connection found screen" and my headset cut off all my sound. I was on discord at the time and the people in the call said i just disconnected without...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows desktop manager high gpu