Windows 10: GPU power listed as NA

Discus and support GPU power listed as NA in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm a total beginner with computers trying to troubleshoot why my preformance is so slow. I downloaded MSI Kombustor and it says I'm running at 4-5fps.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/evanthewalrus, Jul 3, 2020.

1. GPU power listed as NA

I'm a total beginner with computers trying to troubleshoot why my preformance is so slow. I downloaded MSI Kombustor and it says I'm running at 4-5fps. My GPU usage is 95-100% but my GPU power is listed as N.A.

https://imgur.com/a/diYvGsK

^^^let me know if there's any more info you guys need to be able to help

submitted by /u/evanthewalrus
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/evanthewalrus, Jul 3, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 3, 2020
  3. having issues with multi GPU

I’m trying to offload certain apps to my iGPU on the second screen, using the new graphics settings in the recent win 10 release. the issue is it’s only showing my 1070. lists it as both power saving GPU, and
    high performance GPU.

I’ve been fiddling for a while now with no joy, and i’m really hoping one of you guys has an idea they can suggest to sort this!

I can extend onto the second screen no probs with it plugged into the iGPU, but the 1070 is still listed as both power saving GPU and high performance GPU.

Are there requirements for this? certain level of iGPU for it to work?

Thanks

Edit - setting the secondary screen connected to the iGPU to be the "main" display in graphics settings makes my iGPU show as both power saving and high performance GPU, I just can't seem to get them
    to be one and not the other.

GaryDougall, Jul 3, 2020
  4. Gino Des Win User

GPU power listed as NA

Windows 10 & NAS Box

Hi Peter,

A few possible reasons can cause this issue. To help us identify the cause of this problem, we would like to know the following information:

• How is your NAS box connected to your computer? (Ethernet, Wi-Fi, or USB)
    • Are you using a program provided by the manufacturer of your NAS box to access it?
    • Do you receive any error messages when accessing your NAS box? If yes, what is the exact error message?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you perform the solution provided by omiklik (Most Helpful Reply)
    in the following thread: Unable to see NAS drive on Network - Win 10 PC.

Keep us updated on the status of the issue, and we will be glad to assist you further.

Gino Des, Jul 3, 2020
Thema:

GPU power listed as NA

1. GPU power listed as NA - Similar Threads - GPU power listed

2. Na

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Na: BE HEALTHY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/na/0022bfc9-1d95-4cff-b1c3-eafc628df897
  3. Na

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Na: BE HEALTHY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/na/0022bfc9-1d95-4cff-b1c3-eafc628df897
  4. GPU RAM incorrectly listed in system information.

GPU RAM incorrectly listed in system information.: I have a Nvidia GeForce 1660 with 6GB video RAM. In an Intel i7, Win 11, 16 GB RAM computer, system information lists the video RAM as 1.0 GB. The latest graphics driver specific for Win 11 has been installed. No change. Please advise. Thanks....
  5. dGPU is listed as power saving GPU instead of iGPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dGPU is listed as power saving GPU instead of iGPU: I would like to use my iGPU for some programs. Both my iGPU and dGPU are working but when I go to graphics settings and try to change my graphics preference for a program, it only shows my dGPU.Edition Windows 10 Pro Version 21H2 OS build 19044.1387 Experience Windows Feature...
  6. dGPU is listed as power saving GPU instead of iGPU

dGPU is listed as power saving GPU instead of iGPU: I would like to use my iGPU for some programs. Both my iGPU and dGPU are working but when I go to graphics settings and try to change my graphics preference for a program, it only shows my dGPU.Edition Windows 10 Pro Version 21H2 OS build 19044.1387 Experience Windows Feature...
  7. dGPU is listed as power saving GPU instead of iGPU

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. GPU not recognised via powered riser

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    GPU not recognised via powered riser: Hi guys, I have a x570 ud gigabyte motherboard, with BIOS setting of Gen1 and 4g decoding enabled. The cpu being Ryzen 5, 8 gb ram, 30gb allocated virtual memory and GPU being 3060ti and 3070. The motherboard recognises the GPU via x16 as expected and also via unpowered...
  9. Power saving GPU not showing up?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Power saving GPU not showing up?: Hi I recently purchased a GT 635 to mess around with and to run my Web browser due to issue's with AMD but for some reason when I go to "Graphics settings", choose an App, and then press "options" to change which card runs the app the GT 635 with fully up to date drivers...
  10. PSU/GPU Power Problem

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    PSU/GPU Power Problem: I originally had an asus R7 250x that stopped working with my PC and it would not boot/display. Pressing the power button would yield no result. It worked fine for 3+ months before giving me this problem. I had a friend with a 500w PSU and he let me have it. I installed it...