Windows 10: GPU process memory counters report incorrect values in Windows 10

Discus and support GPU process memory counters report incorrect values in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]In today’s post, we will explore the symptoms, reproduce the issue and then provide the possible mitigation for the issue where the GPU process... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Feb 5, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

GPU process memory counters report incorrect values in Windows 10

WinClub, Feb 5, 2020

2. WMI counter provide incorrect value

We have found a problem with some WMI raw performance data counters on Windows server 2016 and
    Windows 2003 SP2. We found that some counters decrement or Timestamp_Sys100NS not change with previous collection, so
    each recollection has a lower value that the previous value instead of getting bigger so this renders the calculations done after the recollection useless.
    For example, this happens in Win32_PerfRawData_PerfOS_

JinJiangHuang, Feb 5, 2020
  3. ElceeT Win User
    Incorrect System Report

Thank you for your suggestion.

I have run the Windows Memory Diagnostic and the report indicated that no memory problems were detected. Status remains the same - 2GB of RAM instead of 6GB.

I do not have any obvious performance issues on this system. I have another Windows 10 installation on a secondary laptop and the system specs are reported accurately on that installation.

ElceeT, Feb 5, 2020
  4. nafets Win User

HD4850 incorrect memory clock

I questioned W1zzard about the very same problem, regarding the memory clocks, and what Gpu-Z reports. Here's what I remember (my terminology may not be totally correct):

Basically the PLL on the ATI cards only reports memory clocks in 25MHz steps.

So your actual value will be reported in Gpu-Z at a value rounded down to the nearest 25MHz step.

Examples:

492MHz MEM shows up as 475MHz
    456MHz MEM shows up as 450MHz
    445MHz MEM shows up as 425MHz
    418MHz MEM shows up as 400MHz

If you want the true MEMORY clock value of your card at it's current state (2D/3DLP/3DHP), download and run AMD Gpu Clock Tool v0.9.8. Click on the "Get Clock Settings" button and it will display your current GPU/MEMORY clocks down the to nearest hundredth of a MHz...

nafets, Feb 5, 2020
Thema:

1. GPU process memory counters report incorrect values in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - GPU process memory

2. Battery Report shows incorrect values

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery Report shows incorrect values: So today I was using my Acer Predator Helios 300 laptop when all of a sudden it turned off. When I turned it back on it was showing the update screen. So I let it update and after the battery showed as 63% whereas before it turned off it was 66%. I generated a Battery Report...
  3. Battery Report shows incorrect values

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Battery Report shows incorrect values: So today I was using my Acer Predator Helios 300 laptop when all of a sudden it turned off. When I turned it back on it was showing the update screen. So I let it update and after the battery showed as 63% whereas before it turned off it was 66%. I generated a Battery Report...
  4. incorrect cpu usage values

in Windows 10 Gaming
    incorrect cpu usage values: My pc wasn't like this when I was still on windows 10 it only happened recently as well task manager shows different cpu, memory, and other values incorrect in processes it already doesn't add up didn't happen when i was on windows10 then I checked on users I'm the only one...
  5. incorrect cpu usage values

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    incorrect cpu usage values: My pc wasn't like this when I was still on windows 10 it only happened recently as well task manager shows different cpu, memory, and other values incorrect in processes it already doesn't add up didn't happen when i was on windows10 then I checked on users I'm the only one...
  6. Performance monitor counter values VS System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounter.NextValue C#

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Performance monitor counter values VS System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounter.NextValue C#: Hi,I'm collecting data using System.Diagnostics.PerformanceCounter in a C# program. I made a test where I compared values from performance monitor with the one I got from my program. I can see the values look shifted. For example I put a screenshot hereafter,I can't figure if...
  7. Difference between Get-Counter -counter \objects\Processes and Get-Counter -Counter...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Difference between Get-Counter -counter \objects\Processes and Get-Counter -Counter...: Hi I notice I get two different output from running "Get-Counter -counter \objects\Processes" and "Get-Counter -Counter \System\Processes". "Get-Counter -Counter \System\Processes" seems to give the same output as when I am executing "Get-Processmeasure" Can anyone...
  8. Virtual Memory Value

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virtual Memory Value: What values should I keep in my virtual memory in initial size as well as maximum size on Windows 10 for gaming ? I have 8GB of RAM. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virtual-memory-value/0a2f6b86-50d4-4553-b307-1f6e9e6e3254
  9. Task Manager GPU tab reporting incorrect values

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Task Manager GPU tab reporting incorrect values: [ATTACH] I was interested in seeing what my GPU usage was during some intensive gameplay to realise that task manager only reported my GPU usage at 2%. This was while playing Red Dead Redemption 2 at ultra settings @ 1440p. You can see that temperature and memory usage...
  10. Windows Reports Incorrect Location

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Reports Incorrect Location: Hello, Unfortunately it seems that windows is reporting the wrong location on my laptop. Worse yet, since the location it reports is across a time zone the wrong time is reported for my location. While I can manually set the time zone, I'd prefer not to. If I search on Bing...