Windows 10: GPU randomly reset while gaming

Discus and support GPU randomly reset while gaming in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I'm KietI have a problem with my Graphics cardIt's the poor Intel UHD 630When I play games, It just randomly resets without pressing the ctrl... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Thieu Tuan Kiet, Jun 23, 2022.

1. GPU randomly reset while gaming

Hello, I'm KietI have a problem with my Graphics cardIt's the poor Intel UHD 630When I play games, It just randomly resets without pressing the ctrl shift windows icon, and BIt even not beep for methis annoyed me a lot when I'm playing games that require high-end GPU like kspit keeps happening even at the lowest setting where I still can get 40 fps does anyone have the same problem?

:)

Thieu Tuan Kiet, Jun 23, 2022
  2. LêDũng1 Win User

GPU usage drops randomly to 0% when gaming

My GPU usage drops randomly from 70-100% to 0-10% when im gaming. especially when playing FH4, creates severe lag spikes. Its really annoying. Anyone can help me?

LêDũng1, Jun 23, 2022
  3. Angela Pun, Jun 23, 2022
  4. GPU randomly reset while gaming

Gaming and Random Crashes.

Hi,

After some research and failing to find any solution i`ve decided to find help, have a gaming laptop (don`t judge me) and it used to work pretty well, until the latest Witcher expansion, i would be gettting a DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION everytime i tried to start the game, some driver updates later and now i`m randomly getting the same BSOD so far i've tried.

• Updating GPU Driver.
    • DDU the Drivers and do a clean install.
    • running sfc/scannow

Unfortunately my internet time is limited and i couldn`t find any more steps.

Any help would be appreciatted, and sorry for the bad english.

BeardedBrazilia, Jun 23, 2022
Thema:

GPU randomly reset while gaming

1. GPU randomly reset while gaming - Similar Threads - GPU randomly reset

2. Random BSODs while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSODs while gaming: Hi,Over the past year I have been getting BSODs while gaming. They are fairly frequent but random. The stop codes have varied over time, but have included ones such as UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION, KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR, and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, among others. Lately I...
  3. GPU randomly reset while gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GPU randomly reset while gaming: Hello, I'm KietI have a problem with my Graphics cardIt's the poor Intel UHD 630When I play games, It just randomly resets without pressing the ctrl shift windows icon, and BIt even not beep for methis annoyed me a lot when I'm playing games that require high-end GPU like...
  4. GPU randomly crashing while playing games and fully corrupting my GPU drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GPU randomly crashing while playing games and fully corrupting my GPU drivers: I'm using a GTX 940MX but it crashes and gives a DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION while playing games. It worked before and I formatted my laptop multiple time due to this. When it crashes I have to use safe mode to disable it but when I enable it again I get the same error. I did...
  5. GPU randomly crashing while playing games and fully corrupting my GPU drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GPU randomly crashing while playing games and fully corrupting my GPU drivers: I'm using a GTX 940MX but it crashes and gives a DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION while playing games. It worked before and I formatted my laptop multiple time due to this. When it crashes I have to use safe mode to disable it but when I enable it again I get the same error. I did...
  6. GPU randomly crashing while playing games and fully corrupting my GPU drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. GPU Faulty while resetting windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    GPU Faulty while resetting windows: Hey! My GPU & Camera haven't been working recently so I will be resetting windows soon. I wanted to ask if my GPU turns out to be faulty, and crashes my windows installation half way or mid installation. Will it prevent me from downloading it completely? Currently I have it...
  8. Random restarts while gaming

Random restarts while gaming: Hey everyone, I've been having issues with my computer lately while playing Ark survival evolved. First the game gets stuck, as in the sound bit keeps repeating, the screen either goes black or gets stuck on one fragmented frame, and eventually my PC just reboots itself. So...
  9. Random BSOD while gaming

Random BSOD while gaming: I got random BSOD while gaming. My specs are: i5-4690k no oc msi z97 gaming 5 4x4gb kingston ram sapphire rx 560 2gb It won't occur back to back, but it happens in every 2-3 weeks.I wonder what causes it and how can I resolve it. 052318-22671-01.rar 110881
  10. CPU/GPU spikes while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CPU/GPU spikes while gaming: Hello, I'm having issues playing games now due to this CPU/GPU max usage spiking while playing and it causes a lag spike.. it happens like every few seconds and it's driving me up the wall.. really not for sure where else to go with this issue.. it happens in nearly every...