Windows 10: Gpu showing as hidden but can’t update or enable

Discus and support Gpu showing as hidden but can’t update or enable in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i have an nvidia geforce 1070 graphics card and am running win 10 and 2 days ago after some windows updates my card was running just fine and after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SamThomley, Apr 19, 2019.

1. Gpu showing as hidden but can’t update or enable

i have an nvidia geforce 1070 graphics card and am running win 10 and 2 days ago after some windows updates my card was running just fine and after updates it is now no longer detecting it. It shows as hidden but greyed out. I have rolled my version back to before the updates and have checked bios before and after the toll back and it is still not there. I have taken the card out of the slot and reinstalled it. Uninstalled drivers and tried reinstalling and it gives me an wrror saying the driver version is not compatible with this version of windows. But 2 days before the updates it worked fine. I have tried various other things like uninstalling the onboard and restarting to se if it would pick it up but to no avail. Can anyone help plez? The computer i am running is an ROG G20cb asus gaming tower.

:)

SamThomley, Apr 19, 2019
  2. gsipruitt Win User

HD3870 X2 / GPU-Z Question

Little update on this...

I followed the steps in that link and crossfire still does not show in GPU-Z. However, CCC shows that is enabled and I have no reason to believe it's not.

gsipruitt, Apr 19, 2019
  3. Vista Pre-SP1 vs. Vista SP1

I've been Windows Updating for two straight days and I finally saw SP1. If you want to troubleshoot it, follow these steps:

• Show hidden updates
    • Manually install any failed updates (google the KB_____ and install from the windows site)
    • Make sure everything in Device Manager is good to go
    I had to do step two for like 4 or 5 updates to be able to see SP1.

Any other benchmarks you guys want to see? I might try PCMark05 (I think it works on Vista).

DanishDevil, Apr 19, 2019
  4. Edwin Win User

Gpu showing as hidden but can’t update or enable

Mail List Hidden

Gpu showing as hidden but can’t update or enable [​IMG]

Edwin, Apr 19, 2019
Thema:

Gpu showing as hidden but can’t update or enable

1. Gpu showing as hidden but can’t update or enable - Similar Threads - Gpu showing hidden

2. Personal user account not showing at start up after enabling hidden administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Personal user account not showing at start up after enabling hidden administrator: I urgently require assistance. I had issues with UAC prompts and was in search for a solution for this where I came across a community post with below instructions:“The "yes" button in the UAC prompt disappears when you try to open a program with administrative rights, but...
  3. Hidden folders but not showing under hidden options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hidden folders but not showing under hidden options: HiI am running Windows 11 Insider Preview 10.0.22635.2419 , after 24hrs my folder where I store my videos got deleted and not showing under hidden files .My drive is still being used up by the folder but still cannot see it and doubled checked this on Wiztree application and...
  4. Hidden folders but not showing under hidden options

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hidden folders but not showing under hidden options: HiI am running Windows 11 Insider Preview 10.0.22635.2419 , after 24hrs my folder where I store my videos got deleted and not showing under hidden files .My drive is still being used up by the folder but still cannot see it and doubled checked this on Wiztree application and...
  5. Enabling and Updating GPU drivers cause freeze/bsod

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enabling and Updating GPU drivers cause freeze/bsod: Everytime I enable my GPU 940mx my laptop freezes. And everytime I update it it turns BSOD with DPC WATCHDOG. I was using it while playing then suddenly my game froze and the laptop turned off, conducted a restart and displayed srttrail BSOD. Until I decided to disable gpu,...
  6. Enabling and Updating GPU drivers cause freeze/bsod

Enabling and Updating GPU drivers cause freeze/bsod: Everytime I enable my GPU 940mx my laptop freezes. And everytime I update it it turns BSOD with DPC WATCHDOG. I was using it while playing then suddenly my game froze and the laptop turned off, conducted a restart and displayed srttrail BSOD. Until I decided to disable gpu,...
  7. Secure Boot can’t be enabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Secure Boot can’t be enabled: Hello,I want to play a sertaint game, but when i lunch it i get an error message saying i need tmp 2.0 which i have and secure boot eanbled. When i go in the BIOS it says i have enabled secure boot, but in system information it says its not on. How can i fix thisThanks...
  8. Secure Boot can’t be enabled

Secure Boot can’t be enabled: Hello,I want to play a sertaint game, but when i lunch it i get an error message saying i need tmp 2.0 which i have and secure boot eanbled. When i go in the BIOS it says i have enabled secure boot, but in system information it says its not on. How can i fix thisThanks...
  9. Hidden admin account has been enabled but doesn't show on login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hidden admin account has been enabled but doesn't show on login screen: I was fiddling with my user account settings and accidentally and stupidly lost my admin rights on the only account I have on my computer Windows 10 with Bootcamp on Mac. When I say I have lost admin rights, I mean ALL admin rights. I have gone through every method I can find...
  10. Secure Boot can’t be enabled

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Secure Boot can’t be enabled: My Secure boot In my computer is enabled but the system information states that the secure boot is disabled.How can I solved this problem?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/secure-boot-cant-be-enabled/deb7c0e8-30f8-48e6-962e-b75be7a4f4e5

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gpu hidden