Windows 10: GPU stop working

Discus and support GPU stop working in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I encountered a video_trd_failure so decided to restart . But after restarting I received an error message Windows has stopped this device because it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by alaaali2, Nov 24, 2018.

1. alaaali2 Win User

GPU stop working

I encountered a video_trd_failure so decided to restart . But after restarting I received an error message Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43), and the nvida GPU stop working though the Intel card still working. I did a lot of troubleshooting things: updated drivers, rolled back to the previous version etc.

:)

alaaali2, Nov 24, 2018

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Nov 24, 2018
  3. LeonHx Win User
    GPU stop working after video_trd_failure

My laptop got video_trd_failure and after restart, the nvida gpu (the intel card still working) stop working with "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)". I tried update driver, roll back to old version, uninstall and
    reinstall the newest version..etc but non of them worked out.

Any idea how to fix this?

LeonHx, Nov 24, 2018
  4. axe0 Win User

GPU stop working

B(lack)SOD after closing GPU demanding applications and games

I would like to suggest 2 more things if you don't mind,
    1. Seat the GPU in another slot, if possible, and see if that helps anything
    2. Use the GPU in another system, if possible, this is a step to determine that it is really the GPU and not multiple defective slots or something else from the system.

Thema:

GPU stop working

1. GPU stop working - Similar Threads - GPU stop working

2. Why has my GPU stopped working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why has my GPU stopped working?: Hello. Recently I made an upgrade to my CPU. I upgraded from an Intel Core i3-9100F to an Intel Core i5-9600K. After removing the old CPU and installing the new one I cleaned up the rest of my PC with some air and replugged in all my cables and wires. After passing the boot...
  3. Why has my GPU stopped working?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why has my GPU stopped working?: Hello. Recently I made an upgrade to my CPU. I upgraded from an Intel Core i3-9100F to an Intel Core i5-9600K. After removing the old CPU and installing the new one I cleaned up the rest of my PC with some air and replugged in all my cables and wires. After passing the boot...
  4. GPU not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    GPU not working: I have a Samsung laptop NP550P5C -T02AE It is equipped with integrated graphics i.e., INTEL graphics 3000 HD and NVIDIA GeForce 630M. The NVIDIA graphics have been troubling me for quite a long time. Plz tell if there is any way of disabling the NVIDIA graphics and just...
  5. GPU not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GPU not working: I have a Samsung laptop NP550P5C -T02AE It is equipped with integrated graphics i.e., INTEL graphics 3000 HD and NVIDIA GeForce 630M. The NVIDIA graphics have been troubling me for quite a long time. Plz tell if there is any way of disabling the NVIDIA graphics and just...
  6. GPU has suddenly stopped working

GPU has suddenly stopped working: This morning I just normally booted my pc without any problem, opened Teams to do some work but then I got BSOD which resulted in BSOD loop. I have managed to fully format my c drive and perform a new clean install of windows. But when I went to install Nvidia drivers I got...
  7. GPU driver stopped working. I need help

GPU driver stopped working. I need help: GPU driver stopped working on my friend's PC and reinstalling doesn't work. It was working fine before restarting the PC due to AVG update anti virus. Now it gives him error code 43, He reinstalled driver 10 times and it doesn't recognize the GPU nor UPSon USB Even tried...
  8. After the power up of the computer, GPU stops working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After the power up of the computer, GPU stops working: At First i didn't know what happend but now i know,i saw that when windows comes up GPU works, after it is up, it stops working. also i looked at the motherboard when i powered up my computer i saw that it was on something like 100 fps there and then it said A2 and after i...
  9. GPU stop working after video_trd_failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    GPU stop working after video_trd_failure: My laptop got video_trd_failure and after restart, the nvida gpu (the intel card still working) stop working with "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)". I tried update driver, roll back to old version, uninstall and reinstall the newest...
  10. gpu not working ?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    gpu not working ?: hello i can not stop my gpu from crashing i start a game almost any game and i get this every time *Mad ok file upload manger is not working for me so see this link file:///C:/Users/panda/Desktop/20161022_224023.jpg keep in mind i have the latest drivers also this issue...