Windows 10: Gpu stopped functioning well after update

Discus and support Gpu stopped functioning well after update in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My gtx 560 was working perfectly in windows 7 but after my update to windows 10 it wasn’t working as well. Everything is super choppy. I tried to roll... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/JumpingMonkey71, May 22, 2020.

1. Gpu stopped functioning well after update

My gtx 560 was working perfectly in windows 7 but after my update to windows 10 it wasn’t working as well. Everything is super choppy. I tried to roll it back and everything but none of that worked. Is there a way to fix this?

submitted by /u/JumpingMonkey71
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/JumpingMonkey71, May 22, 2020

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, May 22, 2020
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Gpu stopped functioning well after update :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, May 22, 2020
  4. Gpu stopped functioning well after update

GPU driver stopped working. I need help

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as the GPU driver stopped working, which stopped working after the AVG update. We appreciate your effort in troubleshooting the issue and providing us the detailed information about it.

Let’s try a complete clean install of the GPU driver, please refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + R. This will open
      Run. Alternatively, you can go to Start and search for ‘Run’.
    2. In Run dialog box, type ‘devmgmt.msc’ and hit
      Enter.
    3. Expand Display adapters.
    4. Right click on the NVidia driver and click on
      Uninstall.
    5. Now check the box Delete the driver software for this device.
    6. Click on Uninstall.
    7. Do not restart the PC.

Download the latest drivers for the graphics card from NVidia
    website
    , select Auto Detect your GPU, once you download the drivers perform a clean install of drivers by following the steps mentioned below

1. Navigate to the location where the driver is downloaded (Usually it should be in the
      Downloads folder).
    2. Double-click on the driver to
      run it.
    3. Click on OK to start extracting the driver packages.
    4. Accept the License agreement and proceed further.
    5. Under Install options select
      Custom (Advanced)
      and click on Next
    6. Check the box next to
      Perform clean install and click on Next
    7. Follow the onscreen instructions.

Let us know how it goes.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, May 22, 2020
Thema:

Gpu stopped functioning well after update

1. Gpu stopped functioning well after update - Similar Threads - Gpu stopped functioning

2. Windows stops functioning after restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows stops functioning after restart: I turned on my computer today, and suddenly windows won’t run any startup apps, won’t run any programs. As long as I don’t try to run an app, I can explore files, copy and past, delete and rename folders, but as soon as I run a program. It freezes up. I re-installed windows...
  3. Windows stops functioning after restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows stops functioning after restart: I turned on my computer today, and suddenly windows won’t run any startup apps, won’t run any programs. As long as I don’t try to run an app, I can explore files, copy and past, delete and rename folders, but as soon as I run a program. It freezes up. I re-installed windows...
  4. GPU stopped working after Windows 11 22H2 update

GPU stopped working after Windows 11 22H2 update: I've just updated my Windows 11 to 22H2 version. After that my GPU Nvidia GeForce MX330 stopped working. Windows stopped showing GPU performance in the Task manager. Firstly it was shown in the device manager but hiddenly. Then I wanted to reinstall it and uninstalled the...
  5. GPU stopped working after Windows 11 22H2 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GPU stopped working after Windows 11 22H2 update: I've just updated my Windows 11 to 22H2 version. After that my GPU Nvidia GeForce MX330 stopped working. Windows stopped showing GPU performance in the Task manager. Firstly it was shown in the device manager but hiddenly. Then I wanted to reinstall it and uninstalled the...
  6. Some keyboard button not function well

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Some keyboard button not function well: Keyboard button s , z and x not function sometimes. It likes press S button but nothing work at all but keep pressing a while it worked again. Anything help ?...
  7. Some keyboard button not function well

Some keyboard button not function well: Keyboard button s , z and x not function sometimes. It likes press S button but nothing work at all but keep pressing a while it worked again. Anything help ?...
  8. Keyboard does not function well.

Keyboard does not function well.: Keyboard does not function well most of the time. I need to update windows or update keyboard driver before I can use it. After I shutdown the computer and use it again the next day. Keyboard does not function well again so I need to update keyboard driver again. Every time I...
  9. After updated window, the laptop build in webcam was not function well?

After updated window, the laptop build in webcam was not function well?: Hi, I'm wanna to ask it's there a problems: After updated window, my laptop build in webcam was not function well? When using the cam, the beside light was on but no image in the app. Thus, camera app cannot use. When I'm open it, It's showed "We need your permission. To...
  10. GPU stop working after video_trd_failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    GPU stop working after video_trd_failure: My laptop got video_trd_failure and after restart, the nvida gpu (the intel card still working) stop working with "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)". I tried update driver, roll back to old version, uninstall and reinstall the newest...