Windows 10: GPU Upgrade

Discus and support GPU Upgrade in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi I have a ASUS P8B75-M LX PLUS motherboard and was looking for a decent gpu to compensate my upgrade as i currently have a gt 630 wich one would you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SeanP2, Dec 19, 2020.

1. SeanP2 Win User

GPU Upgrade

Hi I have a ASUS P8B75-M LX PLUS motherboard and was looking for a decent gpu to compensate my upgrade as i currently have a gt 630 wich one would you reccomend pls my specs are:

Intel Core I7 3770 CPU 3.40Ghz

NVIDIA GT630

8192 MB RAM

:)

SeanP2, Dec 19, 2020
  2. axe0 Win User

B(lack)SOD after closing GPU demanding applications and games

I would like to suggest 2 more things if you don't mind,
    1. Seat the GPU in another slot, if possible, and see if that helps anything
    2. Use the GPU in another system, if possible, this is a step to determine that it is really the GPU and not multiple defective slots or something else from the system.

3. swarfega Win User
    preparing to upgrade

You can try following this guide. I suggest either step 4 or step 7.

swarfega, Dec 19, 2020
  4. GPU Upgrade

Video card or RAM need upgrading?

Memtest: no errors after 10 hrs.
    I'm going to perform the Primetest, later on. Get back to you on that.
    I'm going to take it step by step, guys. I need to find the problem with this current computer. I might have to upgrade some components, so that it is still runnable. As for the new one, yes....i will build on it later. I need to find something decent 'gaming experience', all suggestions appreciated. THanks.

itsmeitsme, Dec 19, 2020
Thema:

GPU Upgrade

1. GPU Upgrade - Similar Threads - GPU Upgrade

2. PC keeps waking itself up after upgrading GPU

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC keeps waking itself up after upgrading GPU: I just upgraded my GTX 1050 Ti to a 4060 Ti and ever since I've had an issue where my pc immediately wakes itself up after I put it to sleep. Even if I put it back to sleep, it's fine fore maybe 10-30 mins before it wakes up again. It'll do this several times, so far have...
  3. PC keeps waking itself up after upgrading GPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps waking itself up after upgrading GPU: I just upgraded my GTX 1050 Ti to a 4060 Ti and ever since I've had an issue where my pc immediately wakes itself up after I put it to sleep. Even if I put it back to sleep, it's fine fore maybe 10-30 mins before it wakes up again. It'll do this several times, so far have...
  4. PC keeps waking itself up after upgrading GPU

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My monitor sound doesn't work after upgrading my GPU, why?

My monitor sound doesn't work after upgrading my GPU, why?: Hello Microsoft...This issue with my monitor sound have been happening for quite some time, even before upgrading my RTX 2060 to RTX 4080, the sound of it work some days and most of it not.I tried updating my drivers and everything says its up to date, even external...
  6. My monitor sound doesn't work after upgrading my GPU, why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My monitor sound doesn't work after upgrading my GPU, why?: Hello Microsoft...This issue with my monitor sound have been happening for quite some time, even before upgrading my RTX 2060 to RTX 4080, the sound of it work some days and most of it not.I tried updating my drivers and everything says its up to date, even external...
  7. upgraded cpu and gpu causing the BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    upgraded cpu and gpu causing the BSOD: switched out hardware i5-9600kf -> i7-11700krtx3069 -> rtx3090 also now have a 1000w psu from corsair i bought a motherboard that had 2 broken pins that still booted up and played my steam games but the gpu was performing terribly because of thermal throttling so i replaced...
  8. upgraded cpu and gpu causing the BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    upgraded cpu and gpu causing the BSOD: switched out hardware i5-9600kf -> i7-11700krtx3069 -> rtx3090 also now have a 1000w psu from corsair i bought a motherboard that had 2 broken pins that still booted up and played my steam games but the gpu was performing terribly because of thermal throttling so i replaced...
  9. upgraded cpu and gpu causing the BSOD

10. Upgrading motherboard, cpu, gpu with current hard drives. Possibility?

Upgrading motherboard, cpu, gpu with current hard drives. Possibility?: I purchased an Alienware in 2020 with a decent build but now with a graphics card failing and hardware simply falling behind the gaming industry, it was time for an upgrade. Sadly, it seems Alienware really isn't amiable to upgrades so I am purchasing the basic mats for a new...