Windows 10: GPU Usage Split

Discus and support GPU Usage Split in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an HP Laptop with both Intel UHD Integrated Graphics and a Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650. When running a game Prepar3D is the name, its a flight... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Caleb_519, Aug 28, 2021.

1. Caleb_519 Win User

GPU Usage Split

I have an HP Laptop with both Intel UHD Integrated Graphics and a Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650. When running a game Prepar3D is the name, its a flight simulator, the GPU usage seems to be split between both GPUs. In task manager the GTX 1650 shows between 25 and 40 percent usage, while the integrated graphics is between 18 and 30 percent. While there does seem to be a bit more load on the GTX then the integrated in most cases, I have seen it where they are both exactly the same at 30%. I would think that for ideal performance the full load would be on the GTX and nothing on the integrated GPU

:)

Caleb_519, Aug 28, 2021
  2. kenalbus Win User

Windows 10 CPU usage 100% when Nvidia GPU enabled

I've had the same problem, and have exactly the same GPU model. I was able to set the drivers back to factory default, but any update I've tried (including the most recent) causes the massive cpu usage. I've contacted tech support for both Nvidia and Asus,
    and followed all the steps they suggested, with no luck.

kenalbus, Aug 28, 2021
  3. Artomes Win User
    GPU usage dips while gaming

I've monitored my GPU usage and cpu usage with afterburner and what I've noticed is that the only thing that fluctuates is the GPU usage when I have issues. My cpu stays the same. I can monitor all this parameters but what program would you suggest to use?

Artomes, Aug 28, 2021
  4. GPU Usage Split

GPU at 0% all the time Windows 10

My GPU always stays at 0% usage

I have Windows 10 64-bit, and these are my specs:

• Intel(R) Core(TM) i5 CPU
    • 4096 RAM
    • NVIDIA GeForce 8400 GS
      • Driver version: 342.01
    My GPU usage is always at 0% usage, when I play games such as Valorant and also when I don't. For instance, when I'm playing my RAM is at 70%, the CPU at 50-60%, and the GPU at 0%. This problem is driving me crazy and I would really appreciate some help.
    Thanks

Julián Sanmartino, Aug 28, 2021
Thema:

GPU Usage Split

1. GPU Usage Split - Similar Threads - GPU Usage Split

2. GPU usage spikes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GPU usage spikes: So what happens is that I get heavy GPU usage spikes every time I launch any sort of game. I noticed that GPU usage spikes start only after 5 minutes of gameplay, as well as that stuttering happens when GPU usage reaches higher %...
  3. Excessive GPU usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Excessive GPU usage: The solitaire from microsoft started to use EXCESSIVE gpu usage from 50 - 90%. I am thinking that it's a virus but i am not sure. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/excessive-gpu-usage/29ef51da-89ba-4f5b-a3a2-4de0d791f873
  4. Excessive GPU usage

Excessive GPU usage: The solitaire from microsoft started to use EXCESSIVE gpu usage from 50 - 90%. I am thinking that it's a virus but i am not sure. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/excessive-gpu-usage/29ef51da-89ba-4f5b-a3a2-4de0d791f873
  5. Gpu usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Gpu usage: I would like to ask when running a game such as forza horizon 5 at ultra settings on a 2080 ti and i9 9900k is it normal for the gpu usage to be in the 80’s and if so is it bad for your gpu and if you know any fixes let me know...
  6. Gpu usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gpu usage: I would like to ask when running a game such as forza horizon 5 at ultra settings on a 2080 ti and i9 9900k is it normal for the gpu usage to be in the 80’s and if so is it bad for your gpu and if you know any fixes let me know...
  7. Gpu usage

8. low gpu usage

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    low gpu usage: I have been playing warzone as of late and when i look at process explorer my gpu is only at 16% usage and its using 70% cpu im not sure whats wrong its not a bottle neck i dont think i run a ryzen 5 3600 and a 2060 ko anyone know a potential fix? submitted by /u/kang87-...
  9. GPU at 0% usage

GPU at 0% usage: Hi, I am having a problem. My GPU is always a 0%. I am using a windows 10 hp computer with a video card I installed. My display from the video card works normal but it's not being utilized when I play video games. When I play games, my cpu jumps to about 90 and my gpu stays...
  10. hdr and gpu usage

hdr and gpu usage: When I put hdr on in windows setting, my gpu usage and temp goes up while im not using any programs.When I use msi afterburner I see it goes to max clock speeds when only using the mouse. As soon as I put hdr off it goes back to normal. Tried different/clean driver and the...