Windows 10: Gpu usage

Discus and support Gpu usage in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I would like to ask when running a game such as forza horizon 5 at ultra settings on a 2080 ti and i9 9900k is it normal for the gpu usage to be in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Zaffy-416, Nov 5, 2021.

1. Zaffy-416 Win User

Gpu usage

I would like to ask when running a game such as forza horizon 5 at ultra settings on a 2080 ti and i9 9900k is it normal for the gpu usage to be in the 80’s and if so is it bad for your gpu and if you know any fixes let me know

:)

Zaffy-416, Nov 5, 2021
  2. kenalbus Win User

Windows 10 CPU usage 100% when Nvidia GPU enabled

I've had the same problem, and have exactly the same GPU model. I was able to set the drivers back to factory default, but any update I've tried (including the most recent) causes the massive cpu usage. I've contacted tech support for both Nvidia and Asus,
    and followed all the steps they suggested, with no luck.

kenalbus, Nov 5, 2021
  3. Artomes Win User
    GPU usage dips while gaming

I've monitored my GPU usage and cpu usage with afterburner and what I've noticed is that the only thing that fluctuates is the GPU usage when I have issues. My cpu stays the same. I can monitor all this parameters but what program would you suggest to use?

Artomes, Nov 5, 2021
  4. Gpu usage

GPU at 0% all the time Windows 10

My GPU always stays at 0% usage

I have Windows 10 64-bit, and these are my specs:

• Intel(R) Core(TM) i5 CPU
    • 4096 RAM
    • NVIDIA GeForce 8400 GS
      • Driver version: 342.01
    My GPU usage is always at 0% usage, when I play games such as Valorant and also when I don't. For instance, when I'm playing my RAM is at 70%, the CPU at 50-60%, and the GPU at 0%. This problem is driving me crazy and I would really appreciate some help.
    Thanks

Julián Sanmartino, Nov 5, 2021
Thema:

Gpu usage

1. Gpu usage - Similar Threads - Gpu usage

2. GPU usage spikes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GPU usage spikes: So what happens is that I get heavy GPU usage spikes every time I launch any sort of game. I noticed that GPU usage spikes start only after 5 minutes of gameplay, as well as that stuttering happens when GPU usage reaches higher %...
  3. GPU usage spikes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GPU usage spikes: So what happens is that I get heavy GPU usage spikes every time I launch any sort of game. I noticed that GPU usage spikes start only after 5 minutes of gameplay, as well as that stuttering happens when GPU usage reaches higher %...
  4. GPU and CPU usage very unstable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GPU and CPU usage very unstable: My GPU and CPU usage very unstable because of Windows Process' such as desktop window manager, client server runtime process and system.All of a sudden one of them use like 70% gpu and unusually high CPU such as 20 or 30 while idle. Not even in game. I've included a...
  5. GPU and CPU usage very unstable

GPU and CPU usage very unstable: My GPU and CPU usage very unstable because of Windows Process' such as desktop window manager, client server runtime process and system.All of a sudden one of them use like 70% gpu and unusually high CPU such as 20 or 30 while idle. Not even in game. I've included a...
  6. Slow laptop with BSODs and low CPU + GPU usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow laptop with BSODs and low CPU + GPU usage: SPECSASUS TUF gaming a15AMD Ryzen 7 4800H with Radeon GraphicsNvidia RTX 2060 + 16GB RAMWindows 10 Version 22H2 - OS build 19045.4046Got laptop from ebay a week ago and had constant issues BSODs or desktop crashes with certain games and 2 times when I had to reset PC. But...
  7. Slow laptop with BSODs and low CPU + GPU usage

Slow laptop with BSODs and low CPU + GPU usage: SPECSASUS TUF gaming a15AMD Ryzen 7 4800H with Radeon GraphicsNvidia RTX 2060 + 16GB RAMWindows 10 Version 22H2 - OS build 19045.4046Got laptop from ebay a week ago and had constant issues BSODs or desktop crashes with certain games and 2 times when I had to reset PC. But...
  8. Slow laptop with BSODs and low CPU + GPU usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Why is my GPU RTX 4090 3D usage keep going up and down constantly, even whilst idle.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my GPU RTX 4090 3D usage keep going up and down constantly, even whilst idle.: it sits at 30%. my gpu seems to be hotter than usual aswell. i think i may have downloaded some kind of virus recently, from this gpu usage im thinking its a bitcoin miner of some sort. i have done many scans using norton and done a windows defender offline scan. nothing has...
  10. Why is my GPU RTX 4090 3D usage keep going up and down constantly, even whilst idle.

Why is my GPU RTX 4090 3D usage keep going up and down constantly, even whilst idle.: it sits at 30%. my gpu seems to be hotter than usual aswell. i think i may have downloaded some kind of virus recently, from this gpu usage im thinking its a bitcoin miner of some sort. i have done many scans using norton and done a windows defender offline scan. nothing has...