Windows 10: GPU

Discus and support GPU in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; GPU GPU100% https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%E6%A1%8C%E9%9D%A2%E8%A6%96%E7%AA%97%E7%AE%A1/990c918a-d97d-4389-a8f9-610f8ba4aa7a Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CHUN-KAI CHIN, May 25, 2022.

1. GPU

GPU GPU100%

:)

CHUN-KAI CHIN, May 25, 2022
  2. axe0 Win User

B(lack)SOD after closing GPU demanding applications and games

I would like to suggest 2 more things if you don't mind,
    1. Seat the GPU in another slot, if possible, and see if that helps anything
    2. Use the GPU in another system, if possible, this is a step to determine that it is really the GPU and not multiple defective slots or something else from the system.

3. DaveM121 Win User
    GPU

Hi Michael

Open Device Manager (accessible by right clicking your Start Button)

Expand the Display Adapters section

You should see your GPU listed, along with possibly an integrated graphics option

If that is no listed there:

Boot into BIOS (start your system, then on the manufacturers screen, repeatedly press the appropriate key (usually F2) to enter BIOS

Under System Information, you should find your GPU listed

If you still cannot find the GPU listing, what is the Make and exact Model No. of your PC - that will be printed on a sticker on the bottom casing . ..

DaveM121, May 25, 2022
  4. TomWoB Win User

GPU

LogViewer for GPU-Z available !

I tried Nvidia Inspector (which is very close to GPU-Z), but it logs with a different column delimiter. With the following steps you can "convert" a Nvidia Inspector logfile into a GPU-Z logfile:

• open Nvidia Inspector logfile (typically "NVIDIA_Inspector-MonitoringLog_....csv") in a good text-editor (UltraEdit ,...)
    • find/replace column delimiter: find all semicolon ';' and replace them with comma ',' (in a good text editor you can do this in one step "replace all")
    • save changed logfile with extension ".txt"
    Now you can open the saved logfile as a "GPU-Z logfile" !

TomWoB, May 25, 2022
Thema:

GPU

1. GPU - Similar Threads - GPU

2. [Win 10] Issue with Windows or GPU Blackscreen flickering in games Any App or whatever...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Win 10] Issue with Windows or GPU Blackscreen flickering in games Any App or whatever...: I'm super exhausted and desperate. I've tried all sorts of solutions. 1-2 years of this. Anyway...[ Useful Links Hopefully ] - Windows 10 btw - still sour about how Win 11 turned out.Benchmark → https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/67708457YouTube Vid of Issue →...
  3. [Win 10] Issue with Windows or GPU Blackscreen flickering in games Any App or whatever...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [Win 10] Issue with Windows or GPU Blackscreen flickering in games Any App or whatever...: I'm super exhausted and desperate. I've tried all sorts of solutions. 1-2 years of this. Anyway...[ Useful Links Hopefully ] - Windows 10 btw - still sour about how Win 11 turned out.Benchmark → https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/67708457YouTube Vid of Issue →...
  4. Need help with hdmi connectivity without GPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with hdmi connectivity without GPU: Hey there ,I need assistance with the hdmi related issue . I have my old laptop Acer Nitro 5 2019 with gtx 1050, i5-7300HQ . recently my GPU stopped working so my laptop runs over integrated graphics only.. previously i use to use this laptop as my diy pc but since my GPU is...
  5. Need help with hdmi connectivity without GPU

Need help with hdmi connectivity without GPU: Hey there ,I need assistance with the hdmi related issue . I have my old laptop Acer Nitro 5 2019 with gtx 1050, i5-7300HQ . recently my GPU stopped working so my laptop runs over integrated graphics only.. previously i use to use this laptop as my diy pc but since my GPU is...
  6. i have a good gpu and cpu . why i play games like valorant and genshin impact on low...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have a good gpu and cpu . why i play games like valorant and genshin impact on low...: my specs rtx 4060ti 8gbintel core i3-12100ram 16 gb ssd 500gbhow do i fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-good-gpu-and-cpu-why-i-play-games-like/12cb4259-a04a-443a-b16b-b0c60b2799f8
  7. i have a good gpu and cpu . why i play games like valorant and genshin impact on low...

i have a good gpu and cpu . why i play games like valorant and genshin impact on low...: my specs rtx 4060ti 8gbintel core i3-12100ram 16 gb ssd 500gbhow do i fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-good-gpu-and-cpu-why-i-play-games-like/12cb4259-a04a-443a-b16b-b0c60b2799f8
  8. Need Help with AVD Pink Screen on GPU VMs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help with AVD Pink Screen on GPU VMs: Hello Folks,We are implementing AVD for GPU users.They have been experiencing at random times throughout the day, their screens turning pink and distorted image attached. Unfortunately, there is not much documentation online for this specific issue and troubleshooting has...
  9. Need Help with AVD Pink Screen on GPU VMs

Need Help with AVD Pink Screen on GPU VMs: Hello Folks,We are implementing AVD for GPU users.They have been experiencing at random times throughout the day, their screens turning pink and distorted image attached. Unfortunately, there is not much documentation online for this specific issue and troubleshooting has...
  10. Need Help with AVD Pink Screen on GPU VMs

in Windows 10 Customization