Windows 10: GPUの変更の仕方 *Mod Translation: How to change the GPU*

Discus and support GPUの変更の仕方 *Mod Translation: How to change the GPU* in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; 私のPCはWindows10の64ビットバージョンですが、デバイスの更新をクリックする事によって、私のPCのGPUを、HORIZON4のシステム最小要件のGPUに変更することはできるのでしょうか? *Mod Translation* My PC is a 64-bit version of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ライオンsz, Apr 13, 2019.

1. GPUの変更の仕方 *Mod Translation: How to change the GPU*

私のPCはWindows10の64ビットバージョンですが、デバイスの更新をクリックする事によって、私のPCのGPUを、HORIZON4のシステム最小要件のGPUに変更することはできるのでしょうか?

*Mod Translation*

My PC is a 64-bit version of WINDOWS10, but by clicking on the device Update, can I change the GPU on my PC to the GPU of the HORIZON4 system minimum requirement?

:)

ライオンsz, Apr 13, 2019
  2. DaveM121 Win User

GPU

Hi Michael

Open Device Manager (accessible by right clicking your Start Button)

Expand the Display Adapters section

You should see your GPU listed, along with possibly an integrated graphics option

If that is no listed there:

Boot into BIOS (start your system, then on the manufacturers screen, repeatedly press the appropriate key (usually F2) to enter BIOS

Under System Information, you should find your GPU listed

If you still cannot find the GPU listing, what is the Make and exact Model No. of your PC - that will be printed on a sticker on the bottom casing . ..

DaveM121, Apr 13, 2019
  3. Zeond1987 Win User
    Is there a way to force a program to use a secondary GPU?

I have 2 GPU's (Nvidia GTX 970 and 1080) and I want to force a program to use the 1080 for certain programs/games. Going to Settings>System>Display>Graphics Settings should give me the option to switch GPU's. Unfortunately it does not list both of my GPU's
    nor does it allow me to change to another one, only the default GPU is chosen (the 970). This is a desktop computer and I have tried the Nvidia control panel and UEFI settings without much luck. If I tried selecting a program to run on my 1080 (through the
    Nvidia control panel), it would still run it on the 970. I have tried switching the GPU's around with not much luck there either. If I can suggest to Microsoft the option in the Graphics Settings to list both GPU's for selection, that would be great. Otherwise
    I don't know what to do. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thank you for your time.

Zeond1987, Apr 13, 2019
  4. GPUの変更の仕方 *Mod Translation: How to change the GPU*

having issues with multi GPU

I’m trying to offload certain apps to my iGPU on the second screen, using the new graphics settings in the recent win 10 release. the issue is it’s only showing my 1070. lists it as both power saving GPU, and
    high performance GPU.

I’ve been fiddling for a while now with no joy, and i’m really hoping one of you guys has an idea they can suggest to sort this!

I can extend onto the second screen no probs with it plugged into the iGPU, but the 1070 is still listed as both power saving GPU and high performance GPU.

Are there requirements for this? certain level of iGPU for it to work?

Thanks

Edit - setting the secondary screen connected to the iGPU to be the "main" display in graphics settings makes my iGPU show as both power saving and high performance GPU, I just can't seem to get them
    to be one and not the other.

GaryDougall, Apr 13, 2019
Thema:

GPUの変更の仕方 *Mod Translation: How to change the GPU*

1. GPUの変更の仕方 *Mod Translation: How to change the GPU* - Similar Threads - GPUの変更の仕方 *Mod Translation

2. Change gpu 1 to gpu 0

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change gpu 1 to gpu 0: I have windows 11, when i play any game, every one or five minutes i get fps drops and some lag spikes, i dont think that my laptop has problems, when i enter to see in the process manager i see that the intelR UHD Graphics 630 it's gpu 0 and uses the 3D, when my gpu 1 NVIDIA...
  3. Change gpu 1 to gpu 0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change gpu 1 to gpu 0: I have windows 11, when i play any game, every one or five minutes i get fps drops and some lag spikes, i dont think that my laptop has problems, when i enter to see in the process manager i see that the intelR UHD Graphics 630 it's gpu 0 and uses the 3D, when my gpu 1 NVIDIA...
  4. How to change the location of a dedicated GPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change the location of a dedicated GPU: So a little while ago I got a laptop with an NVidia rtx 3060 as a dedicated/discrete gpu and an Intel Iris Xe GPU and integrated graphics. Originally, my laptop’s monitor monitor 1 was connected to the 3060 and the Intel graphics weren’t being used. I had another monitor...
  5. How to change the location of a dedicated GPU

How to change the location of a dedicated GPU: So a little while ago I got a laptop with an NVidia rtx 3060 as a dedicated/discrete gpu and an Intel Iris Xe GPU and integrated graphics. Originally, my laptop’s monitor monitor 1 was connected to the 3060 and the Intel graphics weren’t being used. I had another monitor...
  6. Changing GPU name

Changing GPU name: Is it safe to change the GPU name using the Registry Editor? Because the name is "NVIDIA RTX 3050 Ti Laptop GPU" and I want to remove the "Laptop GPU". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-gpu-name/3b364d94-c1e2-4a0c-93e3-f6c254a9b5be
  7. Changing GPU name

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing GPU name: Is it safe to change the GPU name using the Registry Editor? Because the name is "NVIDIA RTX 3050 Ti Laptop GPU" and I want to remove the "Laptop GPU". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-gpu-name/3b364d94-c1e2-4a0c-93e3-f6c254a9b5be
  8. How to Change SCREEN ADAPTER to NVIDIA GPU

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to Change SCREEN ADAPTER to NVIDIA GPU: Hi, my GPU for the screen is the intel one, and this causes lag in games and heavy apps. For example, i get 40 fps with the nvidia gpu with a screen that is connected to internal gpu, however with an external one, with that same nvidia gpu only, i get 300 fps in...
  9. Can't change my default GPU to Dedicated GPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't change my default GPU to Dedicated GPU: [IMG] I resetted my device last night and today when I downloaded Apex Legends It is starting by default Integrated Gpu and When I'm trying to change it to dedicated GPU it is showing this error, Plz help.[ATTACH]...
  10. svchostの使用状況について

in Windows 10 Customization
    svchostの使用状況について: svchostについてCPUの張り付きなども見受けられるのですが それよりも通信ポートをいろいろつかまれることに悩んでいます。 svchostがつかむport番号について指定することはできるのでしょうか? もしくは何か法則があってつかむport番号は決定されているのでしょうか? また複数のsvchostが立ち上がることがあるのですが (この投稿をしているときで79個立ち上がっていました) こちらの数を減らすことはできないものでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。 OS:windowsPro10 RAM:8GB...