Windows 10: GPUs in the Task Manager is showing in wrong order

Discus and support GPUs in the Task Manager is showing in wrong order in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have an Asus Tuf A15 2021 model.Windows 11 Home, AMD Ryzen 7 5800H processor, 16GB RAM, NVidia RTX 3060 6GB.Earlier all my games were running very... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ajitabhranjan, Dec 7, 2022.

1. GPUs in the Task Manager is showing in wrong order

I have an Asus Tuf A15 2021 model.Windows 11 Home, AMD Ryzen 7 5800H processor, 16GB RAM, NVidia RTX 3060 6GB.Earlier all my games were running very smoothly with the dedicated graphics card. I upgraded my Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro and stayed away from games for 2-3 months.I recently started playing games, but now the games run with iGPU, no matter what graphics card I select. I have done all my research and done all most all kinds of configurations, but no luck.Then recently I looked carefully and found that in the task manager performer tab, in the GPU section the GPUs are showing as

:)

ajitabhranjan, Dec 7, 2022

2. GPU graph is not seen in task manager

Hi Sree,

You can now view GPU performance in the Task Manager in Windows 10 if you have a dedicated GPU, the Task Manager will show you performance stats for both the integrated and dedicated GPU since you just mentioned that you've already upgraded your PC to the Fall
    Creators Update. But, since the GPU graph is not showing on your PC's Task Manager, there's a possibility that your computer wasn't meet requirements for GPU in the Task Manager. To know more about it, you may check this article:
    GPUs in the task manager

Let us know if you need further help.

Jenicel Dri, Dec 7, 2022
  3. Task manager gpu

I have a graphics card installed in my computer and a driver is also installed it's also showing in the device manager but I'm not able see it in my task manager I'm also not getting gpu option by right click on the task or performance bar

Nadim Abir, Dec 7, 2022
  4. GPUs in the Task Manager is showing in wrong order

Task Manager GPU readout not correct.

Hello! I've got a 2-GPU system that I'm using to run Folding@Home. This, naturally, fully loads both graphics cards. However, Windows Task Manager only shows a 0-2% load on the cards. This also occurred when running a video game for a more normal GPU task.
    Radeon Settings, GPU-Z, and MSI Afterburner all correctly showed usage at 99%, as well as my video card's light-up 'Tachometer'. Why is task manager failing to detect this load?

MarsouinNA, Dec 7, 2022
Thema:

GPUs in the Task Manager is showing in wrong order

1. GPUs in the Task Manager is showing in wrong order - Similar Threads - GPUs Task Manager

2. GPUs in the Task Manager is showing in wrong order

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GPUs in the Task Manager is showing in wrong order: I have an Asus Tuf A15 2021 model.Windows 11 Home, AMD Ryzen 7 5800H processor, 16GB RAM, NVidia RTX 3060 6GB.Earlier all my games were running very smoothly with the dedicated graphics card. I upgraded my Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro and stayed away from games for 2-3...
  3. GPUs in the Task Manager is showing in wrong order

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GPUs in the Task Manager is showing in wrong order: I have an Asus Tuf A15 2021 model.Windows 11 Home, AMD Ryzen 7 5800H processor, 16GB RAM, NVidia RTX 3060 6GB.Earlier all my games were running very smoothly with the dedicated graphics card. I upgraded my Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro and stayed away from games for 2-3...
  4. GPUs in the Task Manager is showing in wrong order

5. Task Manager showing Wrong base speed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Manager showing Wrong base speed: I bought a new laptop acer nitro 5.. with processor name is intel i5 11400h. it got an issue task manager base speed should be 2.70 ghz but showing 2.69ghz and i also check in cpuzPls solve this issue...
  6. Task Manager showing Wrong base speed

Task Manager showing Wrong base speed: I bought a new laptop acer nitro 5.. with processor name is intel i5 11400h. it got an issue task manager base speed should be 2.70 ghz but showing 2.69ghz and i also check in cpuzPls solve this issue...
  7. Windows Task manager showing wrong CPU usage

Windows Task manager showing wrong CPU usage: Hi,I noticed Windows task manager showing high CPU usage while not running any heavy tasks mostly WMI Provider Host but when checking this from other sources the CPU usage is normal both MSI center as NVIDIA perfomance overlay show values between 1-5%.I'm running Windows 11...
  8. Task manager showing wrong ram speed.........

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Task manager showing wrong ram speed.........: I want to upgrade my Sony Vaio laptop from 4gb ram to 8gb ram, and I wanted to check the speed of the ram module, so when I went to task manager, it shows the speed of the ram is 20307 mhz. And then I realized this is wrong. 20 THOUSAND 3 HUNDRED SEVEN mhz. What!? The ram...
  9. TASK MANAGER IS SHOWING SHOWING WRONG CPU SPEED

TASK MANAGER IS SHOWING SHOWING WRONG CPU SPEED: I USE AMD RYZEN 5 4600H AND ITS BASE CLOCK IS 3 GHZ BUT THE TASK MANAGER IS SHOWING ME 2.99 GHZ AS BASE BUT THE MAIN THING IS THAT I SEE THAT THE ALL CORES ARE 100 % UTILIZED BUT THE SPEED IS STILL 2.99 GHZ WHEREAS 4 GHZ IS THE MAX SPEED...
  10. Task Manager showing wrong CPU usage percentages

Task Manager showing wrong CPU usage percentages: Hi. My windows task manager seems to be corrupt or damaged showing invalid low processor Utilisation. Also noticed that Resource Manager displays the same values. here are a few things i have tried. - Sfc /scannow - Dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth - Updated...