Windows 10: GRABSHARE App for wp10

Discus and support GRABSHARE App for wp10 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Is there plans for creation of this app? Most popular here in SE Asia... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Stevel0467, Jan 1, 2019.

1. GRABSHARE App for wp10

Is there plans for creation of this app? Most popular here in SE Asia

:)

Stevel0467, Jan 1, 2019
  2. IntekAuto Win User

WP10 Mail app Focused Inbox

Hello all, I can't enable the focused inbox in WP10 (Lumia 950). See the attached pic, this setting is accessed through Settings>Reading near the bottom. I have 2 connected accounts, 1st is an exchange work account, 2nd is a personal outlook.com account.

For both accounts the Focused Inbox works fine in all of the following apps, Outlook Desktop 2016, OWA, Mail app on WP10 desktop. Just not in WP10 Mail app. I've tried deleting one account at a time on the phone, did not work. I can't uninstall or reset
    (the reset button is greyed out) the app.

According to the interweb the focused inbox works beautifully on iOS and Android. Not much info on WP10 out there though. Is anyone else seeing this issue, has anyone else resolved it, does anyone have a suggestion?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. BTW, I'm in Oz, maybe that's the issue.

GRABSHARE App for wp10 8aaf2ecf-6aea-4141-87ed-2664b4b88285.png

IntekAuto, Jan 1, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. GRABSHARE App for wp10 :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jan 1, 2019
  4. EdssLV Win User

GRABSHARE App for wp10

default apps WP10

How to set default apps in WP10?

I want to set PDF files to be opened by defaults wit Acrobat reader not Edge.

EdssLV, Jan 1, 2019
Thema:

GRABSHARE App for wp10

1. GRABSHARE App for wp10 - Similar Threads - GRABSHARE App wp10

2. Ghost Apps in Apps & Features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ghost Apps in Apps & Features: I've installed two apps, then deleted them from Program Files, with Admin permissions, BUT THEY ARE STILL SHOWING UP.When I press uninstall, since the computer thinks the file still exists, it tries to find the uninstall.exe file of it, so that the computer can uninstall the...
  3. Apps in app store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Apps in app store: New laptop. Also had surgery so typing one handed. please forgive typos. on my desktop I downloaded and paid for the Cricut Design Space App. Windows 10 does not allow a download straight from the cricut web site, just from the app store, where there is a 9.99 charge for this...
  4. APP store for APPS

APP store for APPS: I just purchased a Lenovo laptop and installed Microsoft 365. Microsoft windows app store will not allow me to install a good app store so I can add apps ie:banking, Veterans app etc. Can someone please direct me to another app store Thanks...
  5. Mail App, People App and Calendar App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail App, People App and Calendar App: I posted this question in the mail section; maybe the wrong section as I got 0 replies; sorry for that. I am using Mail App, People App and Calendar App on my Microsoft Windows Home Edition 20H2 OS. In Mail I have 3 accounts: an Outlook.com account, an iCloud.com account and...
  6. app password for an app

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    app password for an app: How to create an app password for an Android Mail Client app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-password-for-an-app/ed5acd52-f602-4afc-9640-983260b57719
  7. exe apps or store apps?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    exe apps or store apps?: I have Spotify installed in 2 laptops. I'm using the x64 exe on one, and the store version in the other. Am I right that there's virtually no difference between the two? Is one supposed to be better than the other? submitted by /u/TofuNinja5 [link] [comments]...
  8. Query on grabshare app development for Windows Phone.

Query on grabshare app development for Windows Phone.: Is there plans for creation of this app? Most popular here in SE Asia ***Title modified from: GRABSHARE App for wp10*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/query-on-grabshare-app-development-for-windows/786dcf5f-92c7-4d0d-8118-9dfb8adf1c3b"
  9. upgrading to wp10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    upgrading to wp10: hi, I want to upgrade my lumia 925 wp8.1 to wp10 I started with changing the registry to lumia 830 and I've done it but still can't upgrade because the windows insider give me server error and upgrade adviser tell me that your phone can't be upgraded. is there a chance that I...
  10. App store and apps disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App store and apps disappeared: Suddenly I have got the entries below,which do not respond to clicking. e.g News app is visible as tile and updating but cannot get full screen. On programs list I have: @ MicrosoftBingNews 4.8.239.0X86 _8weekb3d8bbwe?ms-resources/microsoft Bing...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. GRABSHARE application for Windows 10

2. grabshare