Windows 10: Gradient trail at the right side of app windows

Discus and support Gradient trail at the right side of app windows in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I have noticed a series of weird things on screen when using Ten in my new PC setup. Today I realized this weird "gradient trail" at the right side of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by YanKleber, Feb 1, 2021.

1. YanKleber Win User

Gradient trail at the right side of app windows

I have noticed a series of weird things on screen when using Ten in my new PC setup.
    Today I realized this weird "gradient trail" at the right side of app windows. See attached...

I use two monitors and it only happens in one of them. Go figure. It seems to be a monitor issue?

:)

YanKleber, Feb 1, 2021
  2. DRDNA Win User
    DRDNA, Feb 1, 2021
  3. trail apps = free apps? In Ovi Store

Hi,

I'm quite dissapointed by the fact that, in OVI store, trail apps are listed under free apps. These apps should be listed under paid apps with an advantage of using a trail version, that should be the differentiator for these apps in the paid apps section.
    Instead of having 2 listings of the app, trail version in free section and paid app in paid section. I already see a lot of such listings in free section. If this catches-up with all the paid apps, the free section will become useless and cam be changed to
    Demo Section. (that might not be a bad idea to have an entirely seperate demo section) Hope this restriction is put in place by OVI store, to further ruin the experience.

Anybody else find this an issue?

Thanks,

VasiS

vasis---01, Feb 1, 2021
  4. Gradient trail at the right side of app windows

Gradient Suggestion

Hello, this is just a suggestion on customization.

For some reason. You may notice that

I like Light Blue and Red but
    TOGETHER said in my profile picture.

As of this, it is boring for me for a single solid color.

So.. I suggest a gradient color that you can customize but
    still the original Windows 10 visual theme
    NOT the classic one from the 19's and Windows 7.

But you can still choose a solid Windows color.

If this will be added I would be thankful.

I post this AGAIN but in the Microsoft Community this time.

Since Microsoft does not add it... since I suggest them on Facebook but I hear no news from the recent Windows 10 builds as they also agree.

JovikTheCrazy, Feb 1, 2021
Thema:

Gradient trail at the right side of app windows

1. Gradient trail at the right side of app windows - Similar Threads - Gradient trail right

2. Right side of taskbar is not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right side of taskbar is not showing: Hey Right side of my taskbar Which have date time , notification, Internet connection sign is not showing . Anyone know how to fix it . Adding a picture for more help . Look at right bottom corner.its blank.elp....
  3. Right side of taskbar is not showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right side of taskbar is not showing: Hey Right side of my taskbar Which have date time , notification, Internet connection sign is not showing . Anyone know how to fix it . Adding a picture for more help . Look at right bottom corner.its blank.elp....
  4. Right side of Taskbar is cluttered

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right side of Taskbar is cluttered: I have a Lenovo Ideapad S145 -15API AMD Rayzen 5, 3500 U, AMD Radeon Vega 8, 8 GB RAM - Windows 10 Education Ver. 2004, Build 19041.1052. From a few days, right taskbar of my system is being messed with the icons on the left taskbar. Please see the following imageYou can see...
  5. Apps on start menu right side not appearing on left side alpha list.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Apps on start menu right side not appearing on left side alpha list.: How do I get them on the alpha list? submitted by /u/richfield1945 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jvf33o/apps_on_start_menu_right_side_not_appearing_on/
  6. Show windows side by side not working right

Show windows side by side not working right: When I try to use the "Show windows side by side" option, more often than not, the windows will not tile correctly. Windows seems to think there are some invisible applications/programs running. see image. The only ways I have found to remedy this are: Reboot Sign out...
  7. Vapor trails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Vapor trails: When you a planes flying high up over correct me wrong but you always see trails of planes known as vapor trails this not in this microsoft flight sim2020 i tried all airline jets haveing not this cant be a real total flight sim shame on you micro soft microft...
  8. Help me Screen is Zooming on Right Side only for this App Hydro Thunder Hurricane Trail version

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help me Screen is Zooming on Right Side only for this App Hydro Thunder Hurricane Trail version: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/charan_v2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hezhzf/help_me_screen_is_zooming_on_right_side_only_for/
  9. Right side of screen

Right side of screen: So when i load My games from windows 10 . Then i click the right side of the screen it brings me back to windows. It also not just one game its all of them. Ive been trying to work out if theres some boarder system that i need to turn off. Can anyone help me workout where I’m...
  10. not printin right side

not printin right side: Dear All My OS windows 10 Prof Printer is using Epson LQ310 driver is original for lq310 custom form is created width is 8.27 in and hight is 3.66 in but while printing only on right side two no digit missing not printing for example 2019 only xx19 this 19 is missing...