Windows 10: Gradual Windows 10 crash

Discus and support Gradual Windows 10 crash in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I’m writing to report a crashing issue that I’ve been having with my machine for about 4 months.---My machine: running Windows 10 64 bit on Ryzen 5... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by sadpotato6035, Nov 29, 2021.

1. Gradual Windows 10 crash

Hi, I’m writing to report a crashing issue that I’ve been having with my machine for about 4 months.---My machine: running Windows 10 64 bit on Ryzen 5 3600XI first encountered the issue after about 8 months of using this PC without ever changing any components.---The issueThe computer will slowly start freezing at random times. All the windows, buttons, and the Windows taskbar will stop working, with video and audio playback stopping shortly after but all these things happen out of sync and escalate over the span of minutes.Here’s the strange part: the cursor still moves without any lag. So

:)

sadpotato6035, Nov 29, 2021
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Nov 29, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 29, 2021
  4. Gradual Windows 10 crash

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Nov 29, 2021
Thema:

Gradual Windows 10 crash

1. Gradual Windows 10 crash - Similar Threads - Gradual crash

2. Windows 11 23H2 memory gradually increases to an abnormal state 2-3 days after...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 23H2 memory gradually increases to an abnormal state 2-3 days after...: My build numbers are as follows3The critical value will be reached after a period of time every time the computer is turned on, and it is impossible to know what application or driver caused the increase in memory.I used some memory analysis tools and got the following...
  3. Windows 11 23H2 memory gradually increases to an abnormal state 2-3 days after...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 23H2 memory gradually increases to an abnormal state 2-3 days after...: My build numbers are as follows3The critical value will be reached after a period of time every time the computer is turned on, and it is impossible to know what application or driver caused the increase in memory.I used some memory analysis tools and got the following...
  4. Windows 11 desktop gradually gets corrupted

Windows 11 desktop gradually gets corrupted: I recently got a new Dell desktop with Windows 11 pre-installed. After transferring my data and installing apps from my old computer, I have noticed a severe problem.Over time, the Windows desktop seems to get corrupted. I almost always have to re-boot in the morning, unless...
  5. Windows 11 desktop gradually gets corrupted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 desktop gradually gets corrupted: I recently got a new Dell desktop with Windows 11 pre-installed. After transferring my data and installing apps from my old computer, I have noticed a severe problem.Over time, the Windows desktop seems to get corrupted. I almost always have to re-boot in the morning, unless...
  6. When I'm running a specific program for a long time the CPU usage gradually increases to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I'm running a specific program for a long time the CPU usage gradually increases to...: As mentioned above, one of my programs shuts down after hitting about 10% CPU usage. The more screens I open in the program, the greater chance it will start to lag and then shut down, but I'm no where near the maximum CPU capability. Can you help?...
  7. When I'm running a specific program for a long time the CPU usage gradually increases to...

When I'm running a specific program for a long time the CPU usage gradually increases to...: As mentioned above, one of my programs shuts down after hitting about 10% CPU usage. The more screens I open in the program, the greater chance it will start to lag and then shut down, but I'm no where near the maximum CPU capability. Can you help?...
  8. Computer super super slow after start-up, gradually gets faster

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer super super slow after start-up, gradually gets faster: Hello, there's a problem on my PC, where some apps open fine, but others, mostly if not all that use 3D, open up extremely slowly. Idk what I've done, but my PC isn't using up all of it's resources at all, not even close.Does anyone know what's wrong?Blender start-up time 3d...
  9. Gradual Windows 10 crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gradual Windows 10 crash: Hi, I’m writing to report a crashing issue that I’ve been having with my machine for about 4 months.---My machine: running Windows 10 64 bit on Ryzen 5 3600XI first encountered the issue after about 8 months of using this PC without ever changing any components.---The...
  10. Gradual Windows 10 crash

Gradual Windows 10 crash: Hi, I’m writing to report a crashing issue that I’ve been having with my machine for about 4 months.---My machine: running Windows 10 64 bit on Ryzen 5 3600XI first encountered the issue after about 8 months of using this PC without ever changing any components.---The...