Windows 10: Grainy applications

Discus and support Grainy applications in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I am having a problem with my laptop, Most of my applications are grainy and fuzzy picture below, any questions about my software and what im... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Snoopballu, Sep 14, 2020.

1. Grainy applications

Hello, I am having a problem with my laptop, Most of my applications are grainy and fuzzy picture below, any questions about my software and what im running will be answered quickly thanks and regards Grainy applications 653044c3-96db-4a93-8294-717516eb9da2?upload=true.png

:)

Snoopballu, Sep 14, 2020
  2. leot__ Win User

External monitor grainy

I have connected an external monitor with an HDMI cable. However the display is grainy.

my specs are:

• Windows 10 Home
    • Processor: Intel (R) Celeron(R) CPU N3060 @1.6 GHz
    • Display adaptor: Intel (R) HD graphics
    My monitor display setting are:

Grainy applications 0b4fa857-ca49-4455-91f2-66851cd2a905?upload=true.png

How do I setup my monitor so that it doesn't show this grainy display?

leot__, Sep 14, 2020
  3. Grainy sound

I suggest that you ask in the HP Community:
    https://h30434.www3.hp.com/

Bill Smithers, Sep 14, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

Grainy applications

Inspiron 3521 camera grainy and lighting is bad

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• Are you able to use Camera app?

• Have you installed all the pending updates?

• Have you installed any third party application recently?
    Step 1: I would suggest you to open Camera app and check if you are able to access the webcam or not.

• Type camera app in search bar and you will be able to open camera app.

Step 2: I suggest you to install the latest available web-cam software from the manufacture web site and check if it helps.

Step 3: I suggest you to check for the latest updates.

• Press Windows logo key +R, enter
      MS-settings:
      and then press OK. This opens Settings.

• In Settings, go to Update & security >
      Windows Update, and then select Check for updates. Install any available updates and restart your PC if required.
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/camera-privacy-faq

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/camera-app-faq

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Sep 14, 2020
Thema:

Grainy applications

1. Grainy applications - Similar Threads - Grainy applications

2. Why is my camera so grainy and unclear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my camera so grainy and unclear: I have a dell laptop, Windows 11, and my camera is quite grainy and unclear. Is there anything I can do about it or is that just the quality of this camera?...
  3. Why is my camera so grainy and unclear

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my camera so grainy and unclear: I have a dell laptop, Windows 11, and my camera is quite grainy and unclear. Is there anything I can do about it or is that just the quality of this camera?...
  4. Playing local video on Windows Media Player Legacy show grainy noisy effect on external...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Playing local video on Windows Media Player Legacy show grainy noisy effect on external...: Hi Microsoft,I would like to seek your expertise regarding user experience concerning Dell corporate laptops. Wondering f there is any future update or enhancement to support Media Player Legacy's for higher resolution?Problem: While playing video with Windows Media Player...
  5. Playing local video on Windows Media Player Legacy show grainy noisy effect on external...

Playing local video on Windows Media Player Legacy show grainy noisy effect on external...: Hi Microsoft,I would like to seek your expertise regarding user experience concerning Dell corporate laptops. Wondering f there is any future update or enhancement to support Media Player Legacy's for higher resolution?Problem: While playing video with Windows Media Player...
  6. Grainy static flickering screen when waking up from sleep in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Grainy static flickering screen when waking up from sleep in windows 11: My system recently started showing some weird issues. But one problem I'm having is that I'm getting a grainy static screen like in old TV's and it flickers when system wakes from sleep , this same happens sometimes in boot time too. Sometimes it refuses to boot at all and...
  7. Applications appear grainy and distorted when using windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Applications appear grainy and distorted when using windows 11.: Hello,I've been using windows 11 for quite some time now. Whenever I open third-party apps like Whatsapp desktop, Visual Studio code in dark mode. Every few seconds I get the below output from the apps.Anybody who has experienced such and maybe a potential fix.I am running a...
  8. Applications appear grainy and distorted when using windows 11.

Applications appear grainy and distorted when using windows 11.: Hello,I've been using windows 11 for quite some time now. Whenever I open third-party apps like Whatsapp desktop, Visual Studio code in dark mode. Every few seconds I get the below output from the apps.Anybody who has experienced such and maybe a potential fix.I am running a...
  9. Grainy Desktop applications and software.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Grainy Desktop applications and software.: I have an Alienware M15 r1 and have had it for about a year now and this problem has occurred a few months from now but I just had to deal with it until it got extremely severe. Image below. Ask any question. This is the Epic Games store.[IMG]...
  10. Grainy application pictures

in Windows 10 Customization
    Grainy application pictures: I am having terrible grainy software pictures and text, I don't really know what to do but show you... If any information is needed please contact back to me.[ATTACH]...