Windows 10: Grainy Sound

Discus and support Grainy Sound in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm having new issues with my laptop sound being really grainy, and it gets worse when I'm in a video call. I recently had to reinstall my AMD graphics... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Riverstar27, Dec 8, 2022.

1. Grainy Sound

I'm having new issues with my laptop sound being really grainy, and it gets worse when I'm in a video call. I recently had to reinstall my AMD graphics driver after a series of issues, and it seems like that's fixed now, but it's possible that the sound issue had something to do with that, as it started at a similar time. Not sure. I ran HP Support assistant and the regular windows audio troubleshooting tool and both said there weren't any audio issues with my computer. I tried turning off enhancements but that didn't help. I'm also up-to-date on Windows updates. Ideas?Computer info: Window

:)

Riverstar27, Dec 8, 2022

2. Grainy sound

I suggest that you ask in the HP Community:
    https://h30434.www3.hp.com/

Bill Smithers, Dec 8, 2022
  3. Grainy sound

Why is the sound on my HP Envy 14 Spectre grainy and distorted? Drivers are updated. Diagnostics indicate no issues.

Damien's HP Envy 14, Dec 8, 2022
  4. cadaveca Win User

Grainy Sound

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Grainy Sound :p

cadaveca, Dec 8, 2022
Thema:

Grainy Sound

1. Grainy Sound - Similar Threads - Grainy Sound

2. Why is my camera so grainy and unclear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my camera so grainy and unclear: I have a dell laptop, Windows 11, and my camera is quite grainy and unclear. Is there anything I can do about it or is that just the quality of this camera?...
  3. Why is my camera so grainy and unclear

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my camera so grainy and unclear: I have a dell laptop, Windows 11, and my camera is quite grainy and unclear. Is there anything I can do about it or is that just the quality of this camera?...
  4. Playing local video on Windows Media Player Legacy show grainy noisy effect on external...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Playing local video on Windows Media Player Legacy show grainy noisy effect on external...: Hi Microsoft,I would like to seek your expertise regarding user experience concerning Dell corporate laptops. Wondering f there is any future update or enhancement to support Media Player Legacy's for higher resolution?Problem: While playing video with Windows Media Player...
  5. Playing local video on Windows Media Player Legacy show grainy noisy effect on external...

Playing local video on Windows Media Player Legacy show grainy noisy effect on external...: Hi Microsoft,I would like to seek your expertise regarding user experience concerning Dell corporate laptops. Wondering f there is any future update or enhancement to support Media Player Legacy's for higher resolution?Problem: While playing video with Windows Media Player...
  6. audio sounds grainy after program crashes, or after turning on airplane mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    audio sounds grainy after program crashes, or after turning on airplane mode.: i know it sounds weird, but my computer audio gets messed up whenever the above mentioned happens. i can fix it by restarting my computer, but it just feels tedious. anyone know how i can fix the audio without having to restart?...
  7. audio sounds grainy after program crashes, or after turning on airplane mode.

audio sounds grainy after program crashes, or after turning on airplane mode.: i know it sounds weird, but my computer audio gets messed up whenever the above mentioned happens. i can fix it by restarting my computer, but it just feels tedious. anyone know how i can fix the audio without having to restart?...
  8. audio sounds grainy after program crashes, or after turning on airplane mode.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Grainy Sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Grainy Sound: I'm having new issues with my laptop sound being really grainy, and it gets worse when I'm in a video call. I recently had to reinstall my AMD graphics driver after a series of issues, and it seems like that's fixed now, but it's possible that the sound issue had something to...
  10. Grainy Sound

Grainy Sound: I'm having new issues with my laptop sound being really grainy, and it gets worse when I'm in a video call. I recently had to reinstall my AMD graphics driver after a series of issues, and it seems like that's fixed now, but it's possible that the sound issue had something to...