Windows 10: Grammarly Chrome Extension

Discus and support Grammarly Chrome Extension in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Suspect Chrome Extensions Posted below before I saw related post above. This post probably needs to be transferred. Excerpt from article.... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by torre, Feb 5, 2018.

1. torre Win User

Grammarly Chrome Extension

Suspect Chrome Extensions

Posted below before I saw related post above. This post probably needs to be transferred.

Excerpt from article.

http://www.zdnet.com/article/grammar...ate-documents/

:)

torre, Feb 5, 2018

2. RAM and Disk at 100% all the time!

Right now there are 3 tabs open, and the extensions I'm using are AdBlockPro, and Grammarly

There are currently 8 chrome processes running. I thought it was normal lol

willmahorny, Feb 5, 2018
  3. I would like to see Internet Explorer compatible with Grammarly.

Hi,

Two points...

1. Your suggestion posted here won't be seen by the Internet Explorer team and the number of supportive comments you receive won't be important because...

2. Grammarly will have to develop an add-on for IE. The IE team isn't going to develop a Grammarly add-on, nor can they make a Grammarly add-on for Chrome work on IE.

Don

Don Varnau, Feb 5, 2018
Thema:

Grammarly Chrome Extension

1. Grammarly Chrome Extension - Similar Threads - Grammarly Chrome Extension

2. Chrome Extension Related

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chrome Extension Related: I saw a extension in my chrome extension called web safety extension and I do not recall when it is added and also google says it is a malware, So i delete it will it cause my laptop please answer. Nor it is safe to remove that extension....
  3. Chrome Extension Related

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chrome Extension Related: I saw a extension in my chrome extension called web safety extension and I do not recall when it is added and also google says it is a malware, So i delete it will it cause my laptop please answer. Nor it is safe to remove that extension....
  4. Chrome Extension Virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chrome Extension Virus: Hello, there is an extension called "Apps" on my computer that I can not remove. It says that it isn't from the Chrome Web Store and I feel like I've done everything to try and remove it but yet it is still there. It usually closes Chrome and reopens randomly. It has also...
  5. Chrome Extension Virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chrome Extension Virus: Hello, there is an extension called "Apps" on my computer that I can not remove. It says that it isn't from the Chrome Web Store and I feel like I've done everything to try and remove it but yet it is still there. It usually closes Chrome and reopens randomly. It has also...
  6. Chrome Extension Virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. grammarly

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    grammarly: How do I add Grammarly to Windows 10 Word Pad? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/grammarly/20ff1d2d-cb09-4c13-862d-4c62f465b5ab
  8. Google Chrome Extensions

Google Chrome Extensions: I'm using Google Chrome for my browser. I keep receiving a notice to "protect your browser" by installing an extension. Does Google control the extensions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/google-chrome-extensions/85f3af18-4ea5-4fc1-9148-ef8fbe344fdb
  9. chrome extensions

in Browsers and Email
    chrome extensions: Anybody know why Google has pulled the Ghostery extension from it's web store? Even the actual website, when trying to install it you get error 404. Same thing from when trying to get it from MajorGeeks site. 141805
  10. Suspect Chrome Extensions

Suspect Chrome Extensions: Malicious Chrome Extensions... https://documents.trendmicro.com/ass...-droidclub.pdf 103743