Windows 10: Grammarly Chrome Extension

Discus and support Grammarly Chrome Extension in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Suspect Chrome Extensions Posted below before I saw related post above. This post probably needs to be transferred. Excerpt from article.... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by torre, Feb 5, 2018.

1. torre Win User

Grammarly Chrome Extension

Suspect Chrome Extensions

Posted below before I saw related post above. This post probably needs to be transferred.

Excerpt from article.

http://www.zdnet.com/article/grammar...ate-documents/

:)

torre, Feb 5, 2018

2. RAM and Disk at 100% all the time!

Right now there are 3 tabs open, and the extensions I'm using are AdBlockPro, and Grammarly

There are currently 8 chrome processes running. I thought it was normal lol

willmahorny, Feb 5, 2018
  3. I would like to see Internet Explorer compatible with Grammarly.

Hi,

Two points...

1. Your suggestion posted here won't be seen by the Internet Explorer team and the number of supportive comments you receive won't be important because...

2. Grammarly will have to develop an add-on for IE. The IE team isn't going to develop a Grammarly add-on, nor can they make a Grammarly add-on for Chrome work on IE.

Don

Don Varnau, Feb 5, 2018
Thema:

Grammarly Chrome Extension

1. Grammarly Chrome Extension - Similar Threads - Grammarly Chrome Extension

2. chrome extensions

in Browsers and Email
    chrome extensions: Anybody know why Google has pulled the Ghostery extension from it's web store? Even the actual website, when trying to install it you get error 404. Same thing from when trying to get it from MajorGeeks site. 141805
  3. Ginger Grammar Checker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ginger Grammar Checker: I have been poking about looking for a final editing tool for complex, multiple pages (5 or so) documents. Ginger seemed like it was worth a shot because it appears comprehensive, can be downloaded, and will run independent of the Internet. Ginger Grammar Checker The...
  4. Chrome 76 hides extensions

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome 76 hides extensions: When I had Chorme 75 (64-bit) I could see all the extensions icons I set to see after the address field. ▼ [img] I updated to 76.0.3809.87 (64-bit) a few days ago and since then I can't see them. Now the only thing I see there is the Extensions button. ▼ [img] When I...
  5. Installing Chrome extensions in Opera

in Browsers and Email
    Installing Chrome extensions in Opera: I used to be able to install Chrome extensions in Opera directly from the Chrome extensions store with an extension called "install Chrome extensions". Now I can't install extensions for some reason. The current extensions I previous installed update okay and run fine....
  6. Malwarebytes Browser Extension for Chrome

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Malwarebytes Browser Extension for Chrome: Currently I use Defender and run Malwarebytes on demand. Does WD perform any browser related protection? I know it doesn't cover PUP's in std mode, Just wondering what the consensus is about this Malwarebytes Browser Extension for Chrome? Sounds like a good idea, but I...
  7. Verify Chrome Extension Is Safe

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Verify Chrome Extension Is Safe: Hello, I have installed a Chrome extension to remove cache, cookies, etc when I start Chrome. Is there a way to verify if this Chrome extension is safe? Is there any scan I can run? Thanks....
  8. Get an installed extension in Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Get an installed extension in Chrome: Hello! I have a browser built from Chromium, It is installed a download extension(Savior).but I want to use Chrome, I can't find that extension on Web Store. Can I extract that extension to install on Chrome? Thank you 24231
  9. Ad-blocking extensions in Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Ad-blocking extensions in Chrome: Hi, Do the ad-blocking extensions in Google Chrome, still just hide the ads instead of preventing them from downloading? I heard that Chrome can't prevent the ads from getting downloaded, but that is a long time back now. Regards, L 82736
  10. Suspect Chrome Extensions

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Suspect Chrome Extensions: Malicious Chrome Extensions... https://documents.trendmicro.com/ass...-droidclub.pdf 103743