Windows 10: Grammatical errors: "teh", "coz", "wif", "TEMPhas" etc:

Discus and support Grammatical errors: "teh", "coz", "wif", "TEMPhas" etc: in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Everyone, hoping you can help: My laptop windows 10 is literally displaying grammatical errors on all displays. I am wondering if this is a virus.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by EmersonSmith3, Sep 29, 2020.

1. Grammatical errors: "teh", "coz", "wif", "TEMPhas" etc:

Hi Everyone, hoping you can help:

My laptop windows 10 is literally displaying grammatical errors on all displays. I am wondering if this is a virus. I recently downloaded printing software.

:)

EmersonSmith3, Sep 29, 2020

2. Words like "teh" and "dis" via teh internet are wrong

Words like "teh" and "dis" via teh internet are wrong

Hi,

me believe me was ending running programs via task manger and me've ended a system program to relates to spelling via teh net.

It converts I in me

Words like "the" "dis" "with" "dat" are spelt like teh, dis, wif (for with) and dat.

me'm unsure how to fix dis issue...

also some words has "TEMP" in front of them.

RamiroCorreia1, Sep 29, 2020
  3. Grammatical error in date/time

Hello,

I would like to leave feedback that a grammatical error was made in the date/time feature. It may have been the result of a recent update as I had not noticed it before. When you click on the date/time to reveal the calendar, there is now a comma between
    the month and the year.

This is obviously not an end-of-the-world issue, but as a communications professional, I know I would appreciate it if someone brought this kind of error to my attention.

Is there a place to leave this kind of small feedback? If so, is this the forum to do so?

Grammatical errors: "teh", "coz", "wif", "TEMPhas" etc: e3832aae-7a20-48d3-9354-91a185c80f6b?upload=true.jpg

Lindsey K (DHS), Sep 29, 2020
  4. KieX Win User

Grammatical errors: "teh", "coz", "wif", "TEMPhas" etc:

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

Thema:

Grammatical errors: "teh", "coz", "wif", "TEMPhas" etc:

1. Grammatical errors: "teh", "coz", "wif", "TEMPhas" etc: - Similar Threads - Grammatical errors teh

2. BSOD errors, IRQL, BSOD, etc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD errors, IRQL, BSOD, etc.: I have continued to get a series of BSOD crashes over the last month or so. Error messages are different each time but the most common is IRQL Less or Equal, others I have received include KMODE exception not handled, DPC watchdog violation, Kernel Mode Trap, etc. It...
  3. My PC keep changing teh network number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC keep changing teh network number: every time i reset my router the network number keep changing and i dont know whymy real question this thing is affect my enternet speed or not and how i reset it back to normal...
  4. My PC keep changing teh network number

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC keep changing teh network number: every time i reset my router the network number keep changing and i dont know whymy real question this thing is affect my enternet speed or not and how i reset it back to normal...
  5. My PC keep changing teh network number

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Windows Updates Download Errors etc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Updates Download Errors etc: Hi, I'm hoping somebody can help. For a while now, I've been unable to install certain windows updates. They attempt to download, often complete and may even start install, then I get a download error for each update. After which, I get the following message: "There were...
  7. error, error etc..... Windows 10 is not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    error, error etc..... Windows 10 is not working: Video is not working! no sound no movie nothing at all, everything by updating Microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-error-etc-windows-10-is-not-working/dc7bf4d8-6f1d-45dd-aa3f-313e375142b6
  8. wif fi network

in Windows 10 Customization
    wif fi network: available wifi network is not detected in w10?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wif-fi-network/ac7edeeb-e74a-4722-8775-121131b1fe17
  9. Removing Email & App account that was removed from teh server

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removing Email & App account that was removed from teh server: Our system Admin initially created my account with a misspelling in the email address. he then created a correct account and deleted the misspelled email account. I deleted the misspelled account in my outlook. But Windows still lists the misspelled account in Settings ->...
  10. Wifi is available but Windows 10 on Tablet is unable to connect to Wif

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi is available but Windows 10 on Tablet is unable to connect to Wif: Hi team, I have the user recently bought a new Tablet with Windows10 installed but unable to connect to wifi Description User has bought a new Sony Tablet with Windows 10 installed. Whenhe search for a wifi , he could see SSID available on his machine and Signalstrength...