Windows 10: Grand Ages Rome is broken on this crappy new system! You messed it up!! Why you no fix it!?

Discus and support Grand Ages Rome is broken on this crappy new system! You messed it up!! Why you no fix it!? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I would consider buying new games if I knew your system finally worked right. Why have you made it so stressful? You should have to pay for peoples... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by EdwardJames2, Jan 5, 2020.

1. Grand Ages Rome is broken on this crappy new system! You messed it up!! Why you no fix it!?

I would consider buying new games if I knew your system finally worked right. Why have you made it so stressful? You should have to pay for peoples psych bills huh? Why you mess this up and not bother to fix it? I see many people with problems here with this game and why would I bother to buy a new game if I think its going to be junk also? This really sucks! So, this is the last windows and everyone has many games that won't play on it? Why would you do that? If I could see your system being decent, I would consider purchasing new games. If I see old ones don't work, then I think your system sucks!! This says needs DirectX 9 I have tried to install update drivers, it said it had the latest so it did nothing but waste more and more of my time. Is why you gave Windows 10 away because you know it's broken?

:)

EdwardJames2, Jan 5, 2020
  2. Mohan B P Win User

Age Of Empires The Age Of Kings Multiplayer Crash

Hi,

This issue might happen if the Windows Firewall is blocking the game from connecting to the LAN.

I suggest you to add the Age of Empires the Age of Kings, to the exception list of the Windows Firewall and check if the issue is resolved.

Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + X key and select
      Control Panel.

• Click on View by in the top right panel and select Small Icons.

• Find and click on Windows Firewall.

• Click on Allow an app or feature through Windows Firewall in the left panel.

• Click on Change Settings, find and check the Age of Empires the Age of Kings box for both
      Public and Private Columns.

• If Age of Empires the Age of Kings is not listed, then click on
      Add and select the installed path of the game.

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Jan 5, 2020
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jan 5, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Grand Ages Rome is broken on this crappy new system! You messed it up!! Why you no fix it!?

Announcing Project Rome SDK for Android and iOS version 1.0

Source: Announcing Project Rome SDK for Android and iOS version 1.0! - Windows Developer Blog

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Jan 5, 2020
Thema:

Grand Ages Rome is broken on this crappy new system! You messed it up!! Why you no fix it!?

1. Grand Ages Rome is broken on this crappy new system! You messed it up!! Why you no fix it!? - Similar Threads - Grand Ages Rome

2. why you wont fix your roblox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why you wont fix your roblox: okay so its been a week or almost and I try and play roblox from the microsoft store and guess what, doesn't work. whenever i try to open it make a noise and makes the play button grey, they're are no updates avaible also. last time before I RESTARED MY COMPUTER FULLY it just...
  3. why you wont fix your roblox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why you wont fix your roblox: okay so its been a week or almost and I try and play roblox from the microsoft store and guess what, doesn't work. whenever i try to open it make a noise and makes the play button grey, they're are no updates avaible also. last time before I RESTARED MY COMPUTER FULLY it just...
  4. Grand.........................master, why?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Grand.........................master, why?: once you make grandmaster grade in Microsoft Solitaire, what happens...............if nothing why bother. this neither motivates nor rewards it is just a 'pointless' accolade for a pastime that improves cognitive skills. I keep waiting for ,y imvite to the Grand ceremony,...
  5. why has windows 10 messed up my wifi with its stupid update and why havent you fixed it...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    why has windows 10 messed up my wifi with its stupid update and why havent you fixed it...: why has windows 10 messed up my wifi with its stupid update and why havnt you fixed it already? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-has-windows-10-messed-up-my-wifi-with-its/dc71bce5-2832-4831-a2db-dfad6b60e87d
  6. Why have you broken the Windows Photos app? Please fix it.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why have you broken the Windows Photos app? Please fix it.: I started having issues with the windows photos app after the last update of Windows. When loading a photo from Explorer it hangs more often than opens. I thought it might have been an issue with my system, but since then i have built a completely new pc and installed a fresh...
  7. Who is in charge? Why can't you stop fixing what is not broken or perhaps it is broken all...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Who is in charge? Why can't you stop fixing what is not broken or perhaps it is broken all...: I hate you, I hate you, I hate you. I hate Windows, I hate outlook, I almost hate Skype my life line...........but finally got that problem worked out...........hopefully. Seriously, who is making the decisions? Walk in there right now and slap them. I get updates and...
  8. Why did you messed up my computer like this?!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why did you messed up my computer like this?!: Windows 10 Update 1809 killed my computer. Lost 15-25% speed. Why did you do this? I hate Microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-did-you-messed-up-my-computer-like-this/d885c796-aa1c-4538-98c9-7f65a5611236
  9. If you are still fixing all the mess Windows 8.1 dis in Windows 10 how can you back up or...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    If you are still fixing all the mess Windows 8.1 dis in Windows 10 how can you back up or...: there have been a lot of introduced ideas in 10 but after a short while they are dropped because there are major issues to make these new things run. This has wasted a lot of effort that could have gone into creating a Clean copy of Windows that worked for all its parts and...
  10. New PC fix for you message

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    New PC fix for you message: I turned on my computer today and all of a sudden i get a message poping up on my computer from newpcfixforyou3.com and i can't close it. It is aying that my computer has been blocked from doing anything online and that it is microsoft blocking me. What do i do?...