Windows 10: Grant a single user permission to install/update a single app

Discus and support Grant a single user permission to install/update a single app in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My company has purchased a license for MS 365 Business Premium, so I can manage users via Azure AD and devices via Intune.Our bookkeeper uses a special... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ben Oppson, Jun 7, 2021.

1. Grant a single user permission to install/update a single app

My company has purchased a license for MS 365 Business Premium, so I can manage users via Azure AD and devices via Intune.Our bookkeeper uses a special software from a local retailer and it would be convenient if she was able to install any updates herself, without my doing as an admin. Also, she is supposed to test a new application.Is it possible to grant a single user the permission to install/update specific apps?If yes, how does it work? Can I do it via my cloud based admin panel or do I have to work on the specific machine that the employee is using?

:)

Ben Oppson, Jun 7, 2021

2. Installation of Windows 10 Home Single language

Microsoft no longer provides a Single Language version under Windows 10 Home with the Windows 10 1709 release.

What you can do is, use the following resource to download Windows 10 Home version 1703 Single Language.

Make a bootable copy, then reinstall it using a Custom install and reactivate using you key. This will let you then upgrade to Windows 10 Home 1709 Single Language.

TechBench by WZT (v4.1.1)

Step 2: Make a bootable copy:

Perform a custom install - see the Windows 7 section of the following article how to do that:

Andre Da Costa, Jun 7, 2021
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Change system language on a single language licence

Yes it is possible to change the language on Windows 10 Single Language

Click the link below for a step by step on how to do that. That page also lists all the links for the different language packs:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/31698742/ho...

DaveM121, Jun 7, 2021
  4. Grant a single user permission to install/update a single app

Autonomous single app mode

Kiosk Mode is single app mode, not Autonomous Single App mode. Safe Mode not same with Autonomous Single App mode.

Andrew.Wang, Jun 7, 2021
Thema:

Grant a single user permission to install/update a single app

1. Grant a single user permission to install/update a single app - Similar Threads - Grant single user

2. Not a single app will install in my Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Not a single app will install in my Store: As the title says the windows store or MS store will not install any apps. It says something wrong in your end. What is wrong I dont know. Can you please tell me how to fix it?...
  3. Not a single app will install in my Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not a single app will install in my Store: As the title says the windows store or MS store will not install any apps. It says something wrong in your end. What is wrong I dont know. Can you please tell me how to fix it?...
  4. Not a single app will install in my Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Single .exe not installing!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Single .exe not installing!: I've been using Win10 for a while and installing several .exe files without a problem. I recently got a trackball that came with a software that doesn't install by any chance. This is the only .exe file that does not install. I double-click it and nothing happens. I've...
  6. Granting user permission on files and folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Granting user permission on files and folders: My brother was recently playing with the settings and ended up denying all kind of permission read, write, modify etc to my photograph folder. I had a tough time trying to fix it because i couldn't open it, nor copy it, even it's security tab was not readable. After enough...
  7. Autonomous single app mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Autonomous single app mode: Windows whether support autonomous single app mode? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/autonomous-single-app-mode/a2ddcf6c-dda5-4627-ba10-78bd917aa193
  8. Granting permission to network user to change files.

Granting permission to network user to change files.: Hello there, Would you please help me to grant a permission for another computer( which is connected via network ) to change files. Thanks Ilhom...
  9. Photos app crashes on open for a single user

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos app crashes on open for a single user: We have a single user that upon launching the Photos app from the Start menu receives a black screen after which the app crashes. This event is logged in the Application log: Faulting application name: Microsoft.Photos.exe, version: 2019.19041.16510.0, time stamp:...
  10. User Not granted Permission Logon Error

User Not granted Permission Logon Error: I have 3 PC's and one netbook all running Windows 10 Home. All PC's were upgraded from Windows 8.1 and the Netbook was upgraded from Windows 7. Before the Win 10 upgrades, all computers could see each other and share files within the network here at home. None require...