Windows 10: Granting permission to network user to change files.

Discus and support Granting permission to network user to change files. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello there, Would you please help me to grant a permission for another computer( which is connected via network ) to change files. Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by elitewantsu19, Sep 26, 2019.

1. Granting permission to network user to change files.

Hello there,

Would you please help me to grant a permission for another computer( which is connected via network ) to change files.

Thanks

Ilhom

:)

elitewantsu19, Sep 26, 2019

2. How do I grant permission to work with a file?

I tried to grant permission to work with a file for my husband's account on the same computer as mine. When I go through the security setting, it only lists me as an administrator and user. When I changed him from other user to family member, it showed
    his email but would not let me change the phone number from my mobile phone to his. I don't understand the circuit here.

JenniferJewett, Sep 26, 2019
  3. annoying pop up: "user accounts...use the list below to grant or deny users permission"

This pop up keeps re-appearing. How do I deactivate it? It's not the one that notifies me if a program wants to make a change to the computer. It says: "user accounts...use the list below to grant or deny users permission"

I have tried changing passwords, etc. it just keeps popping up.

james lounsbury, Sep 26, 2019
  4. tom acito Win User

Granting permission to network user to change files.

how to change folder and file permissions in windows 10

this is for a file... how for a folder and ALL subfolders and files

thanks.

tom acito, Sep 26, 2019
Thema:

Granting permission to network user to change files.

1. Granting permission to network user to change files. - Similar Threads - Granting permission network

2. how to grant appropriate permissions to access file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to grant appropriate permissions to access file?: how to grant appropriate permissions to access file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-grant-appropriate-permissions-to-access/32fb43b9-6461-4f90-a77c-adae23dfb1db
  3. how to grant appropriate permissions to access file?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to grant appropriate permissions to access file?: how to grant appropriate permissions to access file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-grant-appropriate-permissions-to-access/32fb43b9-6461-4f90-a77c-adae23dfb1db
  4. Grant a single user permission to install/update a single app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Grant a single user permission to install/update a single app: My company has purchased a license for MS 365 Business Premium, so I can manage users via Azure AD and devices via Intune.Our bookkeeper uses a special software from a local retailer and it would be convenient if she was able to install any updates herself, without my doing...
  5. Grant Program Permission to Write Files

in Windows 10 Support
    Grant Program Permission to Write Files: Program is installed, upon first starting files are required to be written but access is not granted and I'm told to check permissions to folder in programdata, I've tried allowing everything but still the program has same error message. 179713
  6. Granting user permission on files and folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Granting user permission on files and folders: My brother was recently playing with the settings and ended up denying all kind of permission read, write, modify etc to my photograph folder. I had a tough time trying to fix it because i couldn't open it, nor copy it, even it's security tab was not readable. After enough...
  7. permission for network users

permission for network users: I have a laptop (A) which connects to a PC (B) via LAN. B is a backup computer. I have batch files that copy files from A to B all the time. Last week, I reinstalled Windows 10 built 1903 on B as a clean installation. So, everything on B, Windows, apps, settings, etc., are...
  8. Permissions on network users

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Permissions on network users: Since the last update I am unable to access other computers on my home wifi network. The error message says that "you do not have permission to access (a particular computer). Contact administrator to request access." How do I remedy this problem?...
  9. Granting two users different permissions to different folders

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Granting two users different permissions to different folders: I have a Windows 10 PC that acts as a file share. Within this file share there are several hundred folders. I'd like to know if there is an easy to grant two different users different permissions to these several hundred folders. For example, I'd like like one users to be...
  10. User Not granted Permission Logon Error

User Not granted Permission Logon Error: I have 3 PC's and one netbook all running Windows 10 Home. All PC's were upgraded from Windows 8.1 and the Netbook was upgraded from Windows 7. Before the Win 10 upgrades, all computers could see each other and share files within the network here at home. None require...