Windows 10: GRAPGHIC CARD

Discus and support GRAPGHIC CARD in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How can I know my graphic card? and how can I update it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Samar.M.B, Nov 18, 2020.

1. Samar.M.B Win User

GRAPGHIC CARD

How can I know my graphic card? and how can I update it?

:)

Samar.M.B, Nov 18, 2020
  2. AndreePin Win User

graphics card problems

Hi,

Your computer makes a noise or beeps from your internal speaker because it failed to detect the graphics card. What we can suggest is for you to try cleaning your graphics card with a pencil eraser. Here are the steps below:

• Turn your computer off.
    • Pull out your video/graphics card.
    • Rubbed the cold contacts with soft pencil eraser.
    • Connect your video/graphics card back to the computer.
    Kindly note that this is just a temporary fix. If the case still continues, I suggest that you contact your graphics card's manufacturer.

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Nov 18, 2020
  3. what video card would you go with

Nice *Wink GRAPGHIC CARD ;). I look at it like this. You have 90 days to do the Step-up. If you buy it today..

• That's May 12thish that you have be the ability to do the step up...
    • But, in that 90 days, you may have the chance to get the 4870x2 down to a price worth getting.
    • Or, Just buy one of the new cards...
    3 possibilities in one little buy.

Cold Storm, Nov 18, 2020
  4. Shuyin03 Win User

GRAPGHIC CARD

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Nov 18, 2020
Thema:

GRAPGHIC CARD

1. GRAPGHIC CARD - Similar Threads - GRAPGHIC CARD

2. Microsoft is not supported anymore when you shop online and pay with credit card in Sweden

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft is not supported anymore when you shop online and pay with credit card in Sweden: When you shop online in Sweden and pay with Credit Card like Mastercard You now have to use mobile bank-id in Sweden. Mobile bank-id is only available on Android and Apple IOS units. If you have bank-id in your windows computer it doesnt work as a confirmation when paying...
  3. Incorporated SD card reader not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Incorporated SD card reader not working: For quite some time now I've been having issues with the incorporated SD card reader in my Lenovo. I'd have to insert and un-insert the card until it was finally recognized. Now it isn't being recognized at all. I can't run a test of the hardware because that was deleted with...
  4. Outdated Intel HD graphics card!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Outdated Intel HD graphics card!: Hello! I have a serious problem with my intel graphics card, its 37 months out of date, I updated it via windows update but its still from 2017 and not recent. My computer is an intel Celeron N3060, if you guys can send me a updated graphics driver that would be extremely...
  5. Cheap laptop 32 GB RAM Memory Card deals currently

Cheap laptop 32 GB RAM Memory Card deals currently: Hi folks I don't normally get involved in "Black Friday" stuff -- Ghastly US idea like that hideous Halloween thing - but if you have a laptop that you can easily open up then there's a load of decent cheap 2 X 16 GB , 1X16 GB and 1X 32 GB RAM cards (specially for laptops)...
  6. Control panel missing for graphic card

Control panel missing for graphic card: Graphics card's control panel is not showing anymore. It was there before, Nvidia card is still visible under graphic cards options. Right clicking on desktop also not showing up the Nvdia Options. Although intel card is still visible and it's panel too....
  7. LAN card is not working

LAN card is not working: Hello, My internal NIC Card has suddenly stopped and not working anymore. I can see the below error in the event: \VEN_10EC&DEV_8168&SUBSYS_84A7103C&REV_15\4&2eb771be&0&00E4 had a problem starting. Driver Provider: Realtek Driver Date: 11/18/2019 Driver Version:...
  8. Access denied to SD card, please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Access denied to SD card, please help: l start the command prompt with adimn rights and run this code icacls "F:\" /q /c /t /grant Users:F Unfortunately this does not work. I did it with and without parentheses as well as with a dot after the backslash in case it was misunderstood as an escape character I get...
  9. Microsoft charging my card for no reason?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft charging my card for no reason?: I just added a card with about 9 dollars on it to my microsoft account to pay for realms plus, which had previously expired. This was a prepaid VISA card that i had originally bought on Nov. 11th, and added today on Nov. 24th. I go to renew my realms plus subscription, and...
  10. Problems with authentication on domain using smart card logon

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems with authentication on domain using smart card logon: Dear MS Support, we're using Smart Card logon as second method of our users to sign into domain based PCs. After latest Servicing Stack update KB4586863 and Cumulative update KB4586786, logon with smart card stopped working with this message: "This smart card could not be...