Windows 10: GRAPGHIC CARD

Discus and support GRAPGHIC CARD in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How can I know my graphic card? and how can I update it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Samar.M.B, Nov 18, 2020.

1. Samar.M.B Win User

GRAPGHIC CARD

How can I know my graphic card? and how can I update it?

:)

Samar.M.B, Nov 18, 2020
  2. AndreePin Win User

graphics card problems

Hi,

Your computer makes a noise or beeps from your internal speaker because it failed to detect the graphics card. What we can suggest is for you to try cleaning your graphics card with a pencil eraser. Here are the steps below:

• Turn your computer off.
    • Pull out your video/graphics card.
    • Rubbed the cold contacts with soft pencil eraser.
    • Connect your video/graphics card back to the computer.
    Kindly note that this is just a temporary fix. If the case still continues, I suggest that you contact your graphics card's manufacturer.

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Nov 18, 2020
  3. what video card would you go with

Nice *Wink GRAPGHIC CARD ;). I look at it like this. You have 90 days to do the Step-up. If you buy it today..

• That's May 12thish that you have be the ability to do the step up...
    • But, in that 90 days, you may have the chance to get the 4870x2 down to a price worth getting.
    • Or, Just buy one of the new cards...
    3 possibilities in one little buy.

Cold Storm, Nov 18, 2020
  4. Shuyin03 Win User

GRAPGHIC CARD

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Nov 18, 2020
Thema:

GRAPGHIC CARD

1. GRAPGHIC CARD - Similar Threads - GRAPGHIC CARD

2. charge to my credit card unauthorized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    charge to my credit card unauthorized: I have a charge to my credit card I do not recognize from you. Please reply https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/charge-to-my-credit-card-unauthorized/994e0693-9762-46c5-b508-b16ab676abc5
  3. charge to my credit card unauthorized

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    charge to my credit card unauthorized: I have a charge to my credit card I do not recognize from you. Please reply https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/charge-to-my-credit-card-unauthorized/994e0693-9762-46c5-b508-b16ab676abc5
  4. charge to my credit card unauthorized

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Why does my bluetooth credit card ingenico pin pad not stay connected to my mircosoft go4...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my bluetooth credit card ingenico pin pad not stay connected to my mircosoft go4...: We are having an issue where we connect our ingenico pin pad credit card processor which is brand new to our new surface go4. It connects and says it is connected on our credit card processor and says connected but on the go 4 it connects and then quickly disconnects. It does...
  6. Why does my bluetooth credit card ingenico pin pad not stay connected to my mircosoft go4...

Why does my bluetooth credit card ingenico pin pad not stay connected to my mircosoft go4...: We are having an issue where we connect our ingenico pin pad credit card processor which is brand new to our new surface go4. It connects and says it is connected on our credit card processor and says connected but on the go 4 it connects and then quickly disconnects. It does...
  7. Graphics card HDMI output only sending stereo for multichannel source

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics card HDMI output only sending stereo for multichannel source: My Windows 11 workstation has an RTX 3070 GPU, whose HDMI output is connected to a Denon AV amp AVC-X8500H. The Windows Sound settings for this output support multichannel audio but the AV amp treats it as a stereo input even when playing multichannel videos on the computer....
  8. Graphics card HDMI output only sending stereo for multichannel source

Graphics card HDMI output only sending stereo for multichannel source: My Windows 11 workstation has an RTX 3070 GPU, whose HDMI output is connected to a Denon AV amp AVC-X8500H. The Windows Sound settings for this output support multichannel audio but the AV amp treats it as a stereo input even when playing multichannel videos on the computer....
  9. Credit card charge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Credit card charge: I was charged on my credit card and don’t recognize it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/credit-card-charge/055ba49f-452a-4d24-85c0-ef182c26d40c
  10. Credit card charge

Credit card charge: I was charged on my credit card and don’t recognize it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/credit-card-charge/055ba49f-452a-4d24-85c0-ef182c26d40c