Windows 10: Graph on Task Manager is a little bit off...

Discus and support Graph on Task Manager is a little bit off... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] So I just turned on Mobile Hotspot for my laptop and decided to open Task Manager and this happened. This did disappear after i closed and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/notshige, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Graph on Task Manager is a little bit off...

/u/notshige, Mar 23, 2020

2. Task Manager No Graphs

Hi There all

I have got a really odd problem with task manager in that it is slow to show the drives i have in the system

and it simply has stopped showing the graphs i rely on so often. I am at a loss as to what is going on, did it

get messed up in a recent update? Picture below to high-light the issue.

Graph on Task Manager is a little bit off... 83b0b725-20a0-4795-b16f-129c4d56190a.gif

Rocket_MAN_UK, Mar 23, 2020
  3. GPU graph is not seen in task manager

Hi Sree,

You can now view GPU performance in the Task Manager in Windows 10 if you have a dedicated GPU, the Task Manager will show you performance stats for both the integrated and dedicated GPU since you just mentioned that you've already upgraded your PC to the Fall
    Creators Update. But, since the GPU graph is not showing on your PC's Task Manager, there's a possibility that your computer wasn't meet requirements for GPU in the Task Manager. To know more about it, you may check this article:
    GPUs in the task manager

Let us know if you need further help.

Jenicel Dri, Mar 23, 2020
  4. Graph on Task Manager is a little bit off...

How Do I Interpret the Throughput Value on Task Manager Ethernet Graph

Task Manager on the Performance tab / Ethernet selected shows a Throughput value. This is at the top right corner of the box containing the moving graph. At idle I a Throughput of 100Kbps. My link speed is 1Gbps as shown by the LEDs on the NIC card. When
    I right click the Ethernet graph and select Network Details the Link Speed is 1Gbps and Network Utilization of 0%.

So what is the meaning of the Throughput number at 100kbps? I can see small spikes on the graph about every 1 second. The Receive number in the lower corner shows 16kbps flashing about once a second. So clearly there is little network traffic. I assume Utilization
    is 0% because very few bits are being received every 1 second and it appears nothing is being sent. So my question about the Throughput number. Is it simply the vertical scale of the Graph? If that is so then calling it Throughput is misleading.

What does the Throughput number represent and how is it calculated?

Steve

Tigerg2000, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

Graph on Task Manager is a little bit off...

1. Graph on Task Manager is a little bit off... - Similar Threads - Graph Task Manager

2. Spikes in Task Manager Performance graph

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Spikes in Task Manager Performance graph: Why are there spikes in Task Manager Performance graph and most of the time 100% CPU Usage?** original title: Windows ** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spikes-in-task-manager-performance-graph/84d3bb44-baaf-4ef6-8bbe-14bb50198c97
  3. Spikes in Task Manager Performance graph

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Spikes in Task Manager Performance graph: Why are there spikes in Task Manager Performance graph and most of the time 100% CPU Usage?** original title: Windows ** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spikes-in-task-manager-performance-graph/84d3bb44-baaf-4ef6-8bbe-14bb50198c97
  4. Spikes in Task Manager Performance graph

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. No Bluetooth Graph in Performance tab of Task Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Bluetooth Graph in Performance tab of Task Manager: I have my BT on and running, and it's also showing in the tray icon.But why it's not showing in task manager as it show's in other PCs.What will I have to do to make it show in there?Thanks in advance....
  6. No Bluetooth Graph in Performance tab of Task Manager

in Windows 10 Customization
    No Bluetooth Graph in Performance tab of Task Manager: I have my BT on and running, and it's also showing in the tray icon.But why it's not showing in task manager as it show's in other PCs.What will I have to do to make it show in there?Thanks in advance....
  7. No Bluetooth Graph in Performance tab of Task Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Task Manager Ethernet no graph(no activity)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Task Manager Ethernet no graph(no activity): A while ago after I installed the OS it is working but after a few days, its not working anymore. There is no graph even though it appears on resource monitor(see attached file for reference.)[ATTACH]...
  9. Ethernet Graph in Task Manager Shows CONSTANT Download

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet Graph in Task Manager Shows CONSTANT Download: Since the last Windows 10 upgrade, the Ethernet graph in my Task Manager shows a near-constant download, averaging roughly 2 mbps, with no other ethernet activity on the machine. Browser and other network activity is shown as added to this baseline. I don't know whether...
  10. Toggle Graph Summary View On or Off in Windows 10 Task Manager

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Toggle Graph Summary View On or Off in Windows 10 Task Manager: How to: Toggle Graph Summary View On or Off in Windows 10 Task Manager How to Toggle Graph Summary View On or Off in Windows 10 Task Manager Task Manager can be used to view and manage your processes, performance statistics, app history, users, processes details, and...