Windows 10: Graphic card driver GeForce GTX 960

Discus and support Graphic card driver GeForce GTX 960 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello MB: Gigabyte B85M-D3H BIOS: American Megatrends Inc. FD 12.08.2015. CPU: Intel Pentium CPU G3258 3,2GHz (2 cores) GPU: GeForce GTX 960 RAM:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PetrHronek, Mar 5, 2019.

1. Graphic card driver GeForce GTX 960

Hello

MB: Gigabyte B85M-D3H

BIOS: American Megatrends Inc. FD 12.08.2015.

CPU: Intel Pentium CPU G3258 3,2GHz (2 cores)

GPU: GeForce GTX 960
    RAM: 8 GB ( 2x HyperX Fury 4GB DD3)

I bought new SSD and after reinstallation OS windows 10 home on the new disk I am not able to install graphic card drivers.

I tried to uninstall in device manager and install again. I tried drivers directly from Nvidia - New one, old one. Nothing help.

I tried also reinstal OS again and then once again Graphic card driver GeForce GTX 960 :D

When I try to install drivers from Windows Update then I see in the history of installed driver udpates this error 0x8024ce2b and in device manager I have error code 43.

Any ideas?

Thank you

:)

PetrHronek, Mar 5, 2019

2. Anniversary Update broke GTX 960 graphics card

Hi,

What is the make and model of the computer?

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the drivers from manufacturer’s website and check if it helps.

Sometimes even though the drivers are up to date there might be some bugs/corruption with the drivers.

Step 1:

Steps to uninstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

1. “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.

2. Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

3. Search for the Graphics Card from the device list, right click on it and then select
    “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers from the computer.

4. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.

After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Step 2: Manually Update Driver Software from the Manufacturer’s website

Go to the Computer or Graphics Card manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the Graphics Card model and then install it by following the manufacturer/developers website.

For reference:

Update drivers in Windows 10:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...566-b983195752c1/update-drivers-in-windows-10

Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Mar 5, 2019
  3. JayWillig Win User
    GTX 960 Miracast: Not Supported by Graphics driver

GTX 960 Miracast: Not Supported by Graphics driver:

Where can I get this Driver? NVIDIA Doesn't seem to provide it. My Current OS is Windows 10 Home 1709 Fall Creators Edition.

Note: I can Miracast to my TV but I do not see my Desktop Icons I am sure it has to be this Miracast: Not Supported by Graphics Driver Issues because my other Computer does on have this Issue.

I hope you can help on this Issue

JayWillig, Mar 5, 2019
  4. ConiGL Win User

Graphic card driver GeForce GTX 960

fall update nvidia gtx 960 drivers

Try only installing the drivers and physX If it doesnt work try only the latest drivers..Dont install geforce experience. Get the latest drivers you can from your pc manufacturer . I also have the GTX 960 and have had some troubles. I expect one of these
    future windows upgrades will reject the 960 forever.

ConiGL, Mar 5, 2019
Thema:

Graphic card driver GeForce GTX 960

1. Graphic card driver GeForce GTX 960 - Similar Threads - Graphic card driver

2. Graphics Card/Display keeps crashing Geforce GTX 750 Ti

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Graphics Card/Display keeps crashing Geforce GTX 750 Ti: [Windows 10] Whenever i am playing games it seems to simply crash the display. after a couple of moments i can still hear the sound etc. Does anyone have any idea why?(i have included an event log from the log collector, however the v2 collector wouldnt run for some reason so...
  3. Having a problem with Windows 10. GeForce GTX 1650 super Graphics Card

Having a problem with Windows 10. GeForce GTX 1650 super Graphics Card: Hello everyone. I'm new here, but I'm joining in hopes to learn more about computers with my 14yr old son. We're already having a issue with Windows, and I was hoping someone could help us! New PC I built with my 14yr old son. So, just yesterday, when my son turned on his PC,...
  4. Update 1909 Bug with graphic card gtx 1050 ti Nvidia geforce

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Update 1909 Bug with graphic card gtx 1050 ti Nvidia geforce: Now my graphic card GTX 1050 ti Nvidia Geforce doesn't work, It says error code 43. I even install the latest driver from nvidia 441.41, same thing. I even uninstall, reinstall, etc. By the way, every time you make an big update (twice a year) there are always bugs on many...
  5. GeForce graphic cards

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    GeForce graphic cards: Can you send me a list that which GeForce graphic cards are compatible with Window 10! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/geforce-graphic-cards/545f4a84-f9cc-4f2b-a53c-b7e445e2f1fc
  6. Does NVIDIA Geforce 8800 GTX graphics card work with Motherboards: (in the text)

Does NVIDIA Geforce 8800 GTX graphics card work with Motherboards: (in the text): Does the NVIDIA Geforce 8800 GTX graphics card work with Motherboards: 1) ASUS B250 Mining Expert LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI B250 ATX Motherboard for Cryptocurrency Mining (BTC) with 19 PCIe Slots and USB 3.1 Gen1 2) ASRock H110 Pro BTC+ 13GPU Mining Motherboard Cryptocurrency 3)...
  7. tarjeta nvidia gtx 960

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    tarjeta nvidia gtx 960: hola estoy intentando instalar una tarjeta de video ndivia gtx 960 en windows 10 Pero me dice que no es compatible https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tarjeta-nvidia-gtx-960/ceedc01f-e5ca-4add-909e-b8f1b58bafb8
  8. Can I upgrade my graphics card to a geforce gtx 1060?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I upgrade my graphics card to a geforce gtx 1060?: I've been wanting to play more heavier games on my computer which is not really that enjoyable on my computer since the fps is super low. I wanna upgrade to a Geforce GTX 1060 and I don't know if it'll be able to run it/be able to fit in my computer. Here are some of my...
  9. 4K with GTX 960

4K with GTX 960: I have (well had) three 3GB GTX 580's and I sent one to EVGA to get a replacement and they are sending me a 4GB GTX 960. My remaining two 3GB GTX 580's are faster than the single GTX 960. Can I keep using my two 3GB GTX 580's in SLI and then just output 4K using the 4GB GTX...
  10. GeForce GTX 970 settlement website opens Nvidia will pay graphics card

GeForce GTX 970 settlement website opens Nvidia will pay graphics card: GeForce GTX 970 settlement website opens, Nvidia will pay graphics card owners $30 Nvidia’s paying the price for the GeForce GTX 970’s memory controversy—literally. The GTX 970 refund website is now live after Nvidia agreed to pay GTX 970 owners $30 each to settle a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gtx 960 driver windows 10

2. nvidia install fail 0x8024ce2b

3. where do i get graphic drivers for a gtx 960 from china