Windows 10: Graphic Card is not working

Discus and support Graphic Card is not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have bought ASUS Zenbook Model UX330UAR with no warranty . After 20 days when i restart laptop it didn't start sign in option comes and screen goes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AbuSufyan, May 13, 2021.

1. AbuSufyan Win User

Graphic Card is not working

I have bought ASUS Zenbook Model UX330UAR with no warranty . After 20 days when i restart laptop it didn't start sign in option comes and screen goes black... I tried updating graphic driver... But nothing solve this problem..... Then i Reset and Install Windows again....... . Laptop work very well for 30 days but after that same problem starts...... Home sign in options comes and then screen goes black again...... After that i tried a lot solutions on internet but nothing works.... Whenever i uninstall INTEL UHD 620 GRAPHICS problem disappears... Whenever i install

:)

AbuSufyan, May 13, 2021
  2. AndreePin Win User

graphics card problems

Hi,

Your computer makes a noise or beeps from your internal speaker because it failed to detect the graphics card. What we can suggest is for you to try cleaning your graphics card with a pencil eraser. Here are the steps below:

• Turn your computer off.
    • Pull out your video/graphics card.
    • Rubbed the cold contacts with soft pencil eraser.
    • Connect your video/graphics card back to the computer.
    Kindly note that this is just a temporary fix. If the case still continues, I suggest that you contact your graphics card's manufacturer.

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, May 13, 2021
  3. Graphics card information.

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

The error might occur if the Graphic card is cannot update the driver automatically.

I suggest you to update the graphic card manually by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager.
    • Expand Display Driver from the list.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and select
      update driver software.

Also, can download the latest version of the graphic card from the manufacturer website.

Hope the information is helpful. Please revert back with the necessary information and we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 13, 2021
  4. Graphic Card is not working

graphic card

Hi,

There is a possibility that the application you're trying to download is not compatible with the hardware that you have. We suggest that you check the system requirements of the chat application, then see if your device is capable of running the it.

To check the Graphics card information on your device, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • On the Run box, type msinfo32 then hit Enter key.
    • On the System Information window, click on Components → Display.

Should you need further assistance, we are here to help.

Darleen Pen, May 13, 2021
Thema:

Graphic Card is not working

1. Graphic Card is not working - Similar Threads - Graphic Card working

2. Graphics card not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics card not working: The hdmi port doesn’t show display and the graphics card is not detected in device manager. This started after I cleaned my pc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/graphics-card-not-working/d4b58984-af35-4385-8c7f-10a3a2ece86a
  3. Graphics card not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics card not working: My graphics card fans aren’t spinning. Nor does it show up in the task manager. I swapped out the gpu and that one worked fine. This problem started after I cleaned the gpu....
  4. Graphics card not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Graphics card not working: My graphics card fans aren’t spinning. Nor does it show up in the task manager. I swapped out the gpu and that one worked fine. This problem started after I cleaned the gpu....
  5. Graphics card not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. graphics card not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    graphics card not working: HI! im using hp pavilion 15 gaming laptop , my dedicated nvidia geforce gtx graphics card , not working. why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/graphics-card-not-working/efa9e1dc-6b42-41eb-b05f-b2f3dcc91cf2
  7. Graphics Card Not Working

Graphics Card Not Working: I recently, accidentally broke my SSD. I got my Win 10 working on the new SSD. But, I can't seem to figure out how to get the video card to work. Its a GeForce GTX 1060. When I remove the graphics card and run HDMI out from the motherboard, it works fine. But, when I install...
  8. Graphics Card Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics Card Not Working: I recently, accidentally broke my SSD. I got my Win 10 working on the new SSD. But, I can't seem to figure out how to get the video card to work. Its a GeForce GTX 1060. When I remove the graphics card and run HDMI out from the motherboard, it works fine. But, when I install...
  9. Graphics card not working

Graphics card not working: Computer Parts Motherboard: Prime x470 pro Power Supply: Powerspec 550W, 80+ Bronze Cpu: Ryzen 5 2400g /w Vega 11 Integrated Graphics Gpu: Amd rx 580 8gb 2 Ram Slots corsair veng. 8gb each I have done a full malware scan, Made sure my HDMI is plugged into my graphics card and...
  10. Graphics card not working

Graphics card not working: So I just recently got a new graphics card I put it in perfectly and connected the cord that powers it and when I boot the PC on the fan starts to work and everything but the graphics card doesn't install or show anywhere on my PC like windows isn't detecting it and it...