Windows 10: Graphic Card problems

Discus and support Graphic Card problems in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been having problems in the past week making me unable to use my graphic card. I have been looking throughout posts and other websites and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DerekMax, Jan 24, 2021.

1. DerekMax Win User

Graphic Card problems

I have been having problems in the past week making me unable to use my graphic card. I have been looking throughout posts and other websites and haven't been able to solve the issue. I'm very confused because I haven't had any problems with my GPU since I got 6 months ago. I have the Asus Radeon Rx 570 series. I have even uninstalled and reinstalled. Gone to safe mode to uninstall and reinstall. And I have downloaded the latest drivers. Graphic Card problems 082990eb-6c53-4ce5-808d-27988736eee7?upload=true.png Graphic Card problems a31166e2-a315-4f38-a9ff-49faa8cad0ca?upload=true.png Graphic Card problems fbe26867-d6ea-4ef5-ae11-08cb0fd645d2?upload=true.png Graphic Card problems b14c994f-5908-4caf-aaca-208ac1038ccc?upload=true.png

:)

DerekMax, Jan 24, 2021
  2. AndreePin Win User

graphics card problems

Hi,

Your computer makes a noise or beeps from your internal speaker because it failed to detect the graphics card. What we can suggest is for you to try cleaning your graphics card with a pencil eraser. Here are the steps below:

• Turn your computer off.
    • Pull out your video/graphics card.
    • Rubbed the cold contacts with soft pencil eraser.
    • Connect your video/graphics card back to the computer.
    Kindly note that this is just a temporary fix. If the case still continues, I suggest that you contact your graphics card's manufacturer.

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Jan 24, 2021
  3. Graphics card information.

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

The error might occur if the Graphic card is cannot update the driver automatically.

I suggest you to update the graphic card manually by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager.
    • Expand Display Driver from the list.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and select
      update driver software.

Also, can download the latest version of the graphic card from the manufacturer website.

Hope the information is helpful. Please revert back with the necessary information and we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 24, 2021
  4. Graphic Card problems

graphic card

Hi,

There is a possibility that the application you're trying to download is not compatible with the hardware that you have. We suggest that you check the system requirements of the chat application, then see if your device is capable of running the it.

To check the Graphics card information on your device, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • On the Run box, type msinfo32 then hit Enter key.
    • On the System Information window, click on Components → Display.

Should you need further assistance, we are here to help.

Darleen Pen, Jan 24, 2021
Thema:

Graphic Card problems

1. Graphic Card problems - Similar Threads - Graphic Card problems

2. Graphics card problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics card problem: Hey i have dell g15- 5525 with rtx 3050 16gb ram when i start game on high performance on plugged on it crash but when i start game on power saving its run but not much fps what should i do i want to play game on dedicated graphics card...
  3. Graphics card problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Graphics card problem: Hey i have dell g15- 5525 with rtx 3050 16gb ram when i start game on high performance on plugged on it crash but when i start game on power saving its run but not much fps what should i do i want to play game on dedicated graphics card...
  4. Graphic card problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphic card problem: performed a new windows 10 install, now graphic card won't connect to smart tv or visa versa? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/graphic-card-problem/61eeab8f-eb6b-4581-8205-a1e379bc6c69
  5. Graphic card problem

Graphic card problem: performed a new windows 10 install, now graphic card won't connect to smart tv or visa versa? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/graphic-card-problem/61eeab8f-eb6b-4581-8205-a1e379bc6c69
  6. problem on graphics card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem on graphics card: hello i hav a problem called "Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. Code 39" and in my grapics card called "IntelR UHD Graphics" in windows 11 leaked...
  7. problem on graphics card

problem on graphics card: hello i hav a problem called "Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. Code 39" and in my grapics card called "IntelR UHD Graphics" in windows 11 leaked...
  8. graphic card problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    graphic card problem: hi I had problem with my graphic card settings the graphic card working properly but in windows its not showing the graphic card in display setting and also in task manager [ATTACH] 2 to 3 days before this was showing graphic card geforge 710...
  9. Graphic Card problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Graphic Card problem: My problem is that update my graphics card in a fairly old computer, approximately 2010, then the screen went black, when the screen returned to show images the resolution changed to 1024 x 768, (I must clarify that my resolution was the most high left in windows 10), and I...
  10. Graphic card problems

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Graphic card problems: Bought a used Asus EN210 and when installed found the driver keeps freezing the pc (windows 10). I regularly get a popup telling me that is what is happening.... So I bought another card, a Zotac GT218 which does the same. It turns out both of these are basically Nvidia...