Windows 10: Graphic card???

Discus and support Graphic card??? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; How can you find out which Graphic card is installed? mine is listed as Intel HD Graphics. 99161 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by MrHudson, Nov 28, 2017.

1. MrHudson Win User

Graphic card???

How can you find out which Graphic card is installed? mine is listed as Intel HD Graphics.

:)

MrHudson, Nov 28, 2017

2. Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro - Failed

I have Windows 8.1 Pro 64bit Retail and Checking the update History I find

Graphic card??? [​IMG]

Heartland Graphic, Nov 28, 2017
  3. administrator and password

How do I find my administrator name and password?

Graphic applications, Nov 28, 2017
  4. RadCazz Win User

Graphic card???

Is it an actual, dedicated to grfx, physical card, like an Nvidia or Radeon that you have plugged in to an available slot, or I think, it is integrated into motherboard in your case.
    I use a free program, called Speccy (Speccy - System Information - Free Download) that will tell you about all the "stuff" in your PC.
    BUT I am sure other users can help better!
    Graphic card??? :)

RadCazz, Nov 28, 2017
  5. MrHudson Win User
    I was talking with my sister last night, she slip and told me she bought a simulation game for my up coming birthday. those games have recommended and minimum requirements.
    What type of simulation game it is I will have to wait next month to find out.

MrHudson, Nov 28, 2017
  6. Plankton Win User
    The easiest way is to pull the side panel off and look inside the case. If there is you should see a add on GFX card in a PCIe slot. You can also check device manager under display adapters and see what is listed. If you're unsure what parts you have inside....just take some pictures of the inside and post them.

Plankton, Nov 28, 2017
  7. MrHudson Win User
    Graphic card??? [​IMG]

MrHudson, Nov 28, 2017
  8. MrHudson Win User

Graphic card???

Graphic card??? [​IMG]

MrHudson, Nov 28, 2017
  9. Plankton Win User
    Is this a laptop that is listed in your specs? If so, what is the make/model of it?

The attachments you provided are showing that your GPU is embedded on your CPU. In your device manager, it's showing only the embedded GPU.

Plankton, Nov 28, 2017
  10. Plankton Win User
    If you plan on gaming with that laptop listed in your specs.....you're going to find out that it's not going to be the best experience.

You might want to find out what the minimum specs are for that game other wise it just might end up being a paper weight on your computer desk.

Plankton, Nov 28, 2017
  11. MrHudson Win User
    HP 15-F233WM. I wound up doing a clean install cause it crashed and had no recovery options to setting it back to factory default, HP Support wanted $100 to do hard reset.
    My sis wont say what the game requires to operate on. I have to wait 10 more days to find out myself.
    I asked for external monitor for my ACER laptop, it boots up with a red tint screen then goes out. works fine with hooking up TV to it.

MrHudson, Nov 28, 2017
  12. Plankton Win User
    When you do, go here and get all your drivers......... HP Software and Driver Downloads for HP Printers, Laptops, Desktops and More | HP® Customer Support

Plankton, Nov 28, 2017
  13. Plankton Win User

Graphic card???

AFA playing games on that laptop.....again, it will not be good. It will be very poor at best. That laptop is set up just to surf, email, render basic videos. It just doesn't have the processing power or the rendering power to game at a level of any decent gaming needs.

You might want to look into a basic game system for what kind of hardware is needed. You can look at newegg.com for complete gaming rigs and then check what games you might like to play and check out the specs needed to play them. Then compare the gaming rig to the specs of game and go from there.

Note: Depending on what SIM game you're getting you might be able to play it.

Plankton, Nov 28, 2017
  14. MrHudson Win User
    *Sad Thank you.
    I looked at some gaming laptops. *Sad I'm a poor boy, having to live on $800 a month disability.

MrHudson, Nov 28, 2017
  15. Plankton Win User
    No problem. If you decide to set aside some funds and want help picking out some hardware to build one or get one all ready built, I can help you with that. We can get one picked out for just about any budget.

Plankton, Nov 28, 2017
Thema:

Graphic card???

1. Graphic card??? - Similar Threads - Graphic card

2. I disabled my integrated graphics card. IntelR.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I disabled my integrated graphics card. IntelR.: I have an OptiPlex 3040, and when trying to figure out why my Nvidia GPU wasn't processing anything, I ended up turning off the IntelR GPU, causing my screen to go black.I then attempted to access the bios to factory reset in hopes to have that automatically enable the...
  3. I disabled my integrated graphics card. IntelR.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I disabled my integrated graphics card. IntelR.: I have an OptiPlex 3040, and when trying to figure out why my Nvidia GPU wasn't processing anything, I ended up turning off the IntelR GPU, causing my screen to go black.I then attempted to access the bios to factory reset in hopes to have that automatically enable the...
  4. I disabled my integrated graphics card. IntelR.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Graphics card HDMI output only sending stereo for multichannel source

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics card HDMI output only sending stereo for multichannel source: My Windows 11 workstation has an RTX 3070 GPU, whose HDMI output is connected to a Denon AV amp AVC-X8500H. The Windows Sound settings for this output support multichannel audio but the AV amp treats it as a stereo input even when playing multichannel videos on the computer....
  6. Graphics card HDMI output only sending stereo for multichannel source

Graphics card HDMI output only sending stereo for multichannel source: My Windows 11 workstation has an RTX 3070 GPU, whose HDMI output is connected to a Denon AV amp AVC-X8500H. The Windows Sound settings for this output support multichannel audio but the AV amp treats it as a stereo input even when playing multichannel videos on the computer....
  7. Custom display resolution with NVIDIA T400 graphics card on Windows 11

Custom display resolution with NVIDIA T400 graphics card on Windows 11: I have a new Lenovo P3 ThinkStation desktop workstation running Windows 11 with an NVIDIA T400 graphics card. In Windows 11, when I go to Settings > System > Display, Windows gives me the following twelve options for display resolution in the square [] I have listed the...
  8. Custom display resolution with NVIDIA T400 graphics card on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Custom display resolution with NVIDIA T400 graphics card on Windows 11: I have a new Lenovo P3 ThinkStation desktop workstation running Windows 11 with an NVIDIA T400 graphics card. In Windows 11, when I go to Settings > System > Display, Windows gives me the following twelve options for display resolution in the square [] I have listed the...
  9. Occasional BSOD and Graphics Card not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Occasional BSOD and Graphics Card not working: My laptop shut down due to low power while it was in the middle of restarting during an update. Now my computer works like normal except that it bluescreens every time it updates, and my NVIDIA graphics card doesn't work doesn't show up in task manager at all, and...
  10. Occasional BSOD and Graphics Card not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Occasional BSOD and Graphics Card not working: My laptop shut down due to low power while it was in the middle of restarting during an update. Now my computer works like normal except that it bluescreens every time it updates, and my NVIDIA graphics card doesn't work doesn't show up in task manager at all, and...