Windows 10: Graphic corruption on certain applications

Discus and support Graphic corruption on certain applications in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have been having problems with certain applications and graphical corruption. Its most noticeable in Cubase 10 but I have seen it on other apps. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LawrenceSunley, Jan 18, 2020.

1. Graphic corruption on certain applications

I have been having problems with certain applications and graphical corruption. Its most noticeable in Cubase 10 but I have seen it on other apps. It seems to be more affected when the cursor pointer is moved causing the cliches seen below. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

Graphic corruption on certain applications [​IMG]

:)

LawrenceSunley, Jan 18, 2020

2. Unable to download certain applications

Hi,

Thank you for getting back with a reply.

This issue may also happen due to system file corruption. I suggest you to run System file checker. System File checker (SFC) scan is done to check if there are any corrupted system files that could be causing this issue. Kindly
    follow the below given steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select
      Command prompt (Admin)
      to bring up elevated Command prompt.
    • In Command prompt type sfc/scannow and press enter.
    • Restart the computer.
    If no corrupted system files were found in the previous state, then I suggest you to try the following steps:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.
    • In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.

Hope the information helps. Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Jan 18, 2020
  3. graphic card

Hi,

There is a possibility that the application you're trying to download is not compatible with the hardware that you have. We suggest that you check the system requirements of the chat application, then see if your device is capable of running the it.

To check the Graphics card information on your device, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • On the Run box, type msinfo32 then hit Enter key.
    • On the System Information window, click on Components → Display.

Should you need further assistance, we are here to help.

Darleen Pen, Jan 18, 2020
  4. zbook Win User

Graphic corruption on certain applications

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jan 18, 2020
Thema:

Graphic corruption on certain applications

1. Graphic corruption on certain applications - Similar Threads - Graphic corruption certain

2. Microphone not working for certain applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone not working for certain applications: Hi I am Joshua.I use an Windows 11 Laptop, and I had been experiencing some issues with the Bluetooth microphones At first, they were working well, but later, A Microsoft visual c++ library error, "Assertion Failed", popped up.From that point, microphone is not working in the...
  3. corrupted desktop application

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    corrupted desktop application: how can I fix corrupted desktop application https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/corrupted-desktop-application/50034054-0cce-42ef-ad62-5d8fe3fe42d1
  4. Discoloration on certain applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Discoloration on certain applications: When i use certain applications, such as Steam and Discord, there is a major shift of discoloration, giving everything a slight purple hue. This has started affecting my default applications like Windows Explorer, where images will be displayed normally, but when opened with...
  5. Discoloration on certain applications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Discoloration on certain applications: When i use certain applications, such as Steam and Discord, there is a major shift of discoloration, giving everything a slight purple hue. This has started affecting my default applications like Windows Explorer, where images will be displayed normally, but when opened with...
  6. Application to keybind certain expressions

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Application to keybind certain expressions: Is there any application for Windows that lets me write down certain expressions using keyboard shortcuts? Example:I want to insert "\frac{}{}" everytime I press Ctrl+Shift+F. (could need to have the app running to do this) I tried using WinHotKey...
  7. Problem opening certain applications.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem opening certain applications.: Recently, something has happened on my computer which has prevented me from opening certain applications such as Snipping Tool and the Windows Installer which is used to download other apps. It opens, works for a few seconds, freezes then closes. Does anybody have a fix for...
  8. Certain applications not launching

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Certain applications not launching: I have had problems with various applications on my computer randomly stop working. It started a few months ago when a program called Overwolf randomly stopped launching, not even giving an error code. Later more apps started failing, including Logitech G hub, and bluestacks....
  9. Disabling certain applications temporarily

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disabling certain applications temporarily: Is there a program that allows me to temporarily disable certain applications/services while I am running something? Just wanna use that to stop my anti-virus program (and some other stuffs as well) while I'm playing a game. I often find it annoying because it constantly...
  10. Corrupted application

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Corrupted application: I recently installed iTunes on my PC from the windows store, the first time I used it, it launched fine. After I once restarted my PC it didn't launch anymore, I tried to remove the program and it did uninstall but it still shows up in my search bar. When I try to reinstall...