Windows 10: Graphic Driver Crashing While Playing Games

Discus and support Graphic Driver Crashing While Playing Games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I was playing Valorant since 2 weeks but after I updated windows to Latest version via Windows Media Creation tool Valorant isnt working... Whenever i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SanketDhanawade, Oct 14, 2020.

1. Graphic Driver Crashing While Playing Games

I was playing Valorant since 2 weeks but after I updated windows to Latest version via Windows Media Creation tool Valorant isnt working... Whenever i try to play game it says Graphic Driver Crashed... I have latest Drivers, DirectX as well as Windows Version...I tried Playing other games but those games worked fine... Help Please...

:)

SanketDhanawade, Oct 14, 2020

2. Game crashing.

Hi Nini,

The error message that you received when you played the game means that the graphics card driver needs an update. To resolve your concern, we suggest that you update the graphics card driver by following the steps below:

• Select the Start button, type Device Manager, and select it from the list of results.
    • Expand one of the categories to find the name of your display adapter, then right-click (or tap and hold) it, and select Update Driver. For graphics cards, expand the Display adapters category, right-click your graphics
      card and select Update Driver.
    • Select Search automatically for updated driver software.
    • If Windows doesn't find a new driver, you can try looking for one on the device manufacturer's website and follow their instructions.

If these steps don't work, try reinstalling the driver:

• Open the Device Manager.
    • Right-click (or tap and hold) the name of the display adapter.
    • Select Uninstall.
    • Restart your PC and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.

You may also run the game in compatibility mode to make it work on your Windows 10 PC by following the steps below:

• Go to the game folder and right click on the setup file.
    • Click on Properties and go to the Compatibility tab.
    • Under the Compatibility mode, check Run this program in compatibility mode for: and select the operating system where the game is compatible.
    • Let the drivers install and launch the game again

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.  

If you think this was useful, do not hesitate to "mark it as an answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Loraine Mon, Oct 14, 2020
  3. Unable to Play Fortinet Game and Getting an Graphics Driver Error.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I see that your computer is not compatible with Windows 10 and here is the link which says the same:

HP Pavilion P6610F Desktop PC
    . Click on this link and you will be able to see that Windows 10 is not listed for your computer for Windows 10.

As Windows 10 is not compatible with your computer, there are no drivers available for you to download and install on your computer.

I suggest you to try to roll back the graphics drivers and then try to play the game.

Step 1: Press the Windows key and the
    R
    key from your keyboard and type Devmgmt.msc and hit
    Enter

Step 2: Expand the Display adapters category >
    Right-click on the driver > Click on Properties.

Step 3: Navigate to the Driver tab > Click on
    RollBack driver.

As you are using ATI Radeon HD 4200, we found out that the ATI Radeon HD 4000, ATI Radeon HD 3000, and ATI Radeon HD 2000 Series products reached peak performance optimization on October 15, 2013, and were transitioned to a legacy support lifecycle. No additional
    driver releases are planned for these products. It is important that you migrate to a modern AMD Radeon graphics card.

If you want to purchase a New Graphics Card for your computer, we suggest you that you use your favorite search engine to look for the Graphics Card that is compatible with the game that you play and get it installed.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Shafeeq_Khan, Oct 14, 2020
  4. Graphic Driver Crashing While Playing Games

BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 14, 2020
Thema:

Graphic Driver Crashing While Playing Games

1. Graphic Driver Crashing While Playing Games - Similar Threads - Graphic Driver Crashing

2. Computer crashes while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashes while playing games: hey guys, my pc crashes and my monitors go to no signal, my PC is still powered on and i can still hear AND hear that im moving in whatever game im playing, its not my monitors because ive tried with multiple different cables and it still happens, they also both lose signal...
  3. Random crashes while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random crashes while playing games: Ryzen 7 5800xnvidia 3090/3080 tried both4x8gb Gskill 3200 ram. Msi x570 mother boardFresh install of windows.New drivers.Everything up to date.System will randomly crash while playing games. WHEA Logger 46 says memory. I've tested my memory with several different software....
  4. Random crashes while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random crashes while playing games: Ryzen 7 5800xnvidia 3090/3080 tried both4x8gb Gskill 3200 ram. Msi x570 mother boardFresh install of windows.New drivers.Everything up to date.System will randomly crash while playing games. WHEA Logger 46 says memory. I've tested my memory with several different software....
  5. PC crashes while playing game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashes while playing game: My whole PC freezes then restarts itself while I'm playing games and I received three different bug check codesSpecs areI9 10850kZ490-E STRIX3080 STRIX OC32GB 36000 mhz ram750SFX Platinum PSU from CorsairHere’s the link for minidump. Any help would be great....
  6. Games crashing due to graphics driver?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Games crashing due to graphics driver?: Hey guys,I got a new PC a few months ago and since then my games almost every time I start them crash until I rebooted my pc. Rebooting always fixed the problem until I started the pc again. Because some games were relating to an graphics driver crash I always thought that...
  7. Games Crashes While Playing

Games Crashes While Playing: Few days ago I've done clean installation the windows 10 version 2004. After that, while I'm playing games, sometimes the games just crashed and stop the program. So, what can I do now? And how to fix it?...
  8. Game crashes while playing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game crashes while playing: Basically I will be playing my game and out of nowhere I will get a random crash, i looked into the Event Viewer and this is my error Faulting application name: ModernWarfare.exe, version: 1.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5dd6a13e Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version:...
  9. Computer crashes while playing games

Computer crashes while playing games: For a week now I've been getting error 141, I've looked around and started updating all my drivers. I then uninstalled and reinstalled my nvidia and both monitors drivers. Here is the reliability report for 141: Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date...
  10. Win10 Crashes while playing games

Win10 Crashes while playing games: My PC crashes when i play games it always crashes while playing like rocket league, borderlands 2, chivarly medieval warfare, mass effect 2 and alot of other games. When it crashes my screen changes color like green pink red white etc. after that it goes gray and then my PC...