Windows 10: Graphic driver issue

Discus and support Graphic driver issue in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Device PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1616&SUBSYS_382017AA&REV_09\3&11583659&0&10 requires further installation. Graphic driver is up-to-date, so I don't know... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by CandleJakk, Aug 3, 2016.

1. Graphic driver issue

Device PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1616&SUBSYS_382017AA&REV_09\3&11583659&0&10 requires further installation.

Graphic driver is up-to-date, so I don't know what's causing the issue.

:)

CandleJakk, Aug 3, 2016
  2. 01.4000 Win User

Graphics Driver Issues

I downloaded the new driver, deleted the old one, and installed the newer one. This issue is still present. I deleted the R8 M445DX, but not the R5 graphics. Should I have deleted both?

01.4000, Aug 3, 2016
  3. 01.4000 Win User
    Graphics Driver Issues

Okay, I'm doing it now. I'll update you soon.

01.4000, Aug 3, 2016
  4. Carsomyr Win User

Graphic driver issue

You could start by filling in your full system specs. Use a tool like speccy to if you don't know what you have. What kind of graphics hardware do you have?

Carsomyr, Aug 9, 2016
  5. Name Generic PnP Monitor on Intel HD Graphics 5500
    Current Resolution 1280x720 pixels
    Work Resolution 1280x680 pixels
    State Enabled, Primary
    Monitor Width 1920
    Monitor Height 1080
    Monitor BPP 32 bits per pixel
    Monitor Frequency 60 Hz
    Device \\.\DISPLAY1\Monitor0
    Intel HD Graphics 5500
    Manufacturer Intel
    Model HD Graphics 5500
    Device ID 8086-1616
    Revision A
    Subvendor Lenovo (17AA)
    Current Performance Level Level 0
    Driver version 20.19.15.4454
    Count of performance levels : 1
    Level 1 - "Perf Level 0"
    GPU Clock 898 MHz

CandleJakk, Aug 9, 2016
  6. Carsomyr Win User
    I'm going to assume this is a laptop. Is your driver the latest from intel or the one from the Lenovo website?

Carsomyr, Aug 10, 2016
  7. Yes and yes

CandleJakk, Aug 10, 2016
  8. Carsomyr Win User

Graphic driver issue

Laptop drivers are customized by the manufacturer to include support for other functions (Like the brightness+/- buttons for example). The latest intel drivers do not support the individual subsystems of the various manufacturers, so you can either keep the latest driver and deal with that annoying message or use the older but fully functional one from Lenovo.

Carsomyr, Aug 10, 2016
  9. corkscrew Win User
    Install Driver Talent and update the driver through that. The driver might need a repair. Driver Talent will download and repair the driver if it needs to. Also Driver Talent will get a stable driver that works for you pc. Hope this sorts out your issue.

corkscrew, Aug 11, 2016
  10. Tom886 Win User
    The problem could be that the driver installation for DisplayAudio was not done which is part of the Graphics driver.

Cheers
    Tom

Tom886, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Graphic driver issue

1. Graphic driver issue - Similar Threads - Graphic driver issue

2. Graphics Driver issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics Driver issues: So, I tried to update my graphics driver Intel UHD and it's version is 27.20.100.9079 , I tried to run the automatic installer for the 31.0.101.2115 version. Everything is done, I check the version to see if it updated, it's still the old one but it tells me that it's up to...
  3. Graphics Driver issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Graphics Driver issues: So, I tried to update my graphics driver Intel UHD and it's version is 27.20.100.9079 , I tried to run the automatic installer for the 31.0.101.2115 version. Everything is done, I check the version to see if it updated, it's still the old one but it tells me that it's up to...
  4. graphics driver issues

graphics driver issues: i need some help reinstalling my graphics driver on my pci have an NVidia GeForce GTX 960 windows 10 64-biti downloaded OBS studio to try and record videos with me and my friends and it asked me to get a new driver for it, so i followed along and went to the official NVIDIA...
  5. graphics driver issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    graphics driver issues: i need some help reinstalling my graphics driver on my pci have an NVidia GeForce GTX 960 windows 10 64-biti downloaded OBS studio to try and record videos with me and my friends and it asked me to get a new driver for it, so i followed along and went to the official NVIDIA...
  6. Graphic Driver Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphic Driver Issue: Hallo, I am a graphic designer and I use Cinema 4D for 3D modeling, since a month ago I sometimes receive this message while using Cinema 4D "please check if your graphics driver and OS are up to date" after the message the software crashes. And I am experiencing some...
  7. Graphic Driver Issue

Graphic Driver Issue: Hallo, I am a graphic designer and I use Cinema 4D for 3D modeling, since a month ago I sometimes receive this message while using Cinema 4D "please check if your graphics driver and OS are up to date" after the message the software crashes. And I am experiencing some...
  8. Graphic Driver Issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Issue with Graphic driver

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issue with Graphic driver: I had a VIDEO TDR FAILURE a few days ago, and I was somewhat able to fix it by uninstalling my old graphic driver. This left me with using the microsft basic adapter driver as my graphic driver, which greatly effects my performance of the computer. I tried to reinstall the...
  10. Graphic Driver Issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Graphic Driver Issues: Hi, i just built my first PC. I am having a really hard time installing my NVIDIA graphics driver. It keeps giving me the message "Graphics driver is not compatible with this version of windows" even though i installed the x64 bit version of the driver AND using Windows 10...