Windows 10: graphic driver missing

Discus and support graphic driver missing in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i have amd r7 4gb graphic driver i have uninstalled it from the device manager-> display adapter -> right click properties and uninstall device from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by dholo, Apr 19, 2020.

1. dholo Win User

graphic driver missing

i have amd r7 4gb graphic driver

i have uninstalled it from the device manager-> display adapter -> right click properties and uninstall device from the system

but now when i try to open device manager there is no such graphic driver in display adapters other than intel graphics hd

please help

as i am trying to install the amd radeon software for the driver it says no graphic hardware detected

:)

dholo, Apr 19, 2020

2. Intel Graphic Driver Update

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We do understand your concern and we will be happy to help you regarding this.

Please answer the below questions:

• What exactly happens when you launch the game?
    • Do you get any error message?

I request you to try the following steps:

Uninstall and Reinstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Graphics Card
    Drivers

• Right click on Start menu.

• Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

• Search for the Graphics Card
      from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
      from the computer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Graphics Card
    manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the
    Graphics Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Apr 19, 2020
  3. Intel HD Graphics Driver

Hi Jim,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

This issue might have caused due to the outdated drivers of the Graphics display card.

Let's try the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

I would also suggest you to update graphics drivers.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager.

• Search for Display Adapters and expand it.

• Right click on the graphics driver
      and select Update driver software.
    Refer:
    How to update the graphics card drivers

If that doesn't help uninstall and reinstall latest graphic driver from manufacturer's website.

Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Apr 19, 2020
  4. graphic driver missing

Graphics Driver for Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.

Follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1:

I suggest you update Graphic card drivers:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager.
    • Expand Display Driver from the list.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and select
      update driver software.
    If the issue still persist follow method 2.

Method 2:

I suggest you to go to the manufacturer’s website of your graphic card and check for any updated drivers available there. If so, try to install them and check if it fix the issue.

If no updated drivers available then try installing the available drivers in compatibility mode.

Refer the steps:

• Download the Drive from the manufacture’s website, Right click on the setup file and select Properties.

• Click the compatibility tab, tick the box next to Run this program in compatibility mode for and select Windows.
    If the issue still persist, suggest you to please get in touch with our
    Xbox Support team through below link to resolve the issue:

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_early_access/xbox_on_win10_ip/default.aspx

Our Xbox support team will assist you better in this regard.

Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Apr 19, 2020
Thema:

graphic driver missing

1. graphic driver missing - Similar Threads - graphic driver missing

2. Graphics driver crashed and unsupported graphics driver.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics driver crashed and unsupported graphics driver.: This problem only happened after updating to windows 11. While I was playing valorant, it crashed randomly. Stating that my graphics driver crashed. At first I didnt think that this was a major issue so I didnt put a deep thought into it. After a few days, I played left 4...
  3. Graphics driver crashed and unsupported graphics driver.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Graphics driver crashed and unsupported graphics driver.: This problem only happened after updating to windows 11. While I was playing valorant, it crashed randomly. Stating that my graphics driver crashed. At first I didnt think that this was a major issue so I didnt put a deep thought into it. After a few days, I played left 4...
  4. Graphics Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Graphics Driver: Hey there! I have just performed a clean installation of Windows 10. After installation I updated graphics driver from windows 10 update service. But after installing the driver, the graphics started to lag and they are not working smoothly. Any solution?...
  5. Graphics Driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Graphics Driver: Hey there! I have just performed a clean installation of Windows 10. After installation I updated graphics driver from windows 10 update service. But after installing the driver, the graphics started to lag and they are not working smoothly. Any solution?...
  6. Intel Graphics Driver Missing

Intel Graphics Driver Missing: No Intel Graphics driver in display adapters in device manager. There is only NVIDIA driver. When I try to download and install the Intel driver from the internet, it gives the error 'this computer does not meet the requirements to install the software'. I've also looked with...
  7. GRAPHICS DRIVER

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    GRAPHICS DRIVER: Hi, By mistake I've uninstalled my Intel HD 620 graphics driver! How can i install it again? thankyou https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/graphics-driver/ba780f30-034d-4eb1-b5e4-e3421d972a6a
  8. My Intel hd 620 graphics driver is missing!

My Intel hd 620 graphics driver is missing!: so I have encountered a problem in my device. an error 0xc0000001 has appeared. I have tried many solutions to fix it but the only way is to reinstall windows 10 in my laptop. when the windows 10 has been installed, I have checked my drivers and it is all missing. Here are...
  9. missing graphics

in Browsers and Email
    missing graphics: On some websites on Microsoft edge (e.g.Betfair.com) page only shows text but on Firefox appears ok - this doesn't happen with all sites 60999
  10. Missing dll files after graphic driver uninstallation

Missing dll files after graphic driver uninstallation: So I've been having problems recently with my Intel HD Graphics 4600 drivers crashing randomly. I thought it had something to do with it not being compatible with Windows 10 since it said it's a Windows 8 driver. The installed driver version was version 10.18.15.4256 and it...