Windows 10: Graphic Drivers for ATI Radeon HD 3450

Discus and support Graphic Drivers for ATI Radeon HD 3450 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have been trying to play Minecraft and Overwatch however experience reoccurring issues with my graphics. I tend to get a large red "x" claiming that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by lil_goddess, Jun 19, 2020.

1. Graphic Drivers for ATI Radeon HD 3450

I have been trying to play Minecraft and Overwatch however experience reoccurring issues with my graphics. I tend to get a large red "x" claiming that I have an issue with my graphics card. I went to check if it could be updated, only for it to claim it's already up-to-date. I have a Windows 10-64 bit. I'm also aware that ATI Radeon is compatible up until Windows 8. This computer is a bit old but I have been looking for graphic drivers that can support my processor: IntelR Core TM2 Duo CPU E8400. Is there any way to install a newer/better graphics driver? Can you recommend some graphics drivers that could work?

Thank you.

:)

lil_goddess, Jun 19, 2020
  2. Peer_Sam Win User

AMD Radeon HD 3450

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

As per the device manufacturer’s support site, the graphics card is not designed to support Windows 10, the drivers for ATI Radeon HD 3450 graphics card are available only up to Windows 8, you can try with installing
    AMD Catalyst software Suite for Windows 8/8.1 in compatibility
    mode and see if it helps.

• Right click the applications installation file (exe), select
      Properties andgo toCompatibility
      Tab.
    • Select the appropriate options from the list.
    • Click Apply/OK.
    • Right Click the file and select the
      Run as administrator option to install.

I also suggest to check in device manager if the PC has integrated graphics or get in touch with the device manufacturer to check the same. You can also get the complete device specifications by entering the System Service tag
    Here.

Hope the information is helpful.

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Jun 19, 2020
  3. sanworker Win User
    AMD ATI Radeon HD 3450

On Thanksgiving day my Dell XPS 420 that is on 24/7 has an enlarged background display with icons rearranged and distorted. I check display and personalized settings and they are in order. I check system and see that my ati radeon hd 3450 card is showing
    a install on 11/22/2017 the day before when my computer although built in 2009 was functioning with no problems at all. I looked into rolling back but was met with a notice that it was not possible. I see the original install and driver entries, is there
    any way to get back to them.

Is there any solutions to my corrupted enlarged display?

sanworker, Jun 19, 2020
  4. Graphic Drivers for ATI Radeon HD 3450

ATI Radeon HD 3200 graphics

I know its the Display Adapters (ATI Radeon HD 3200 graphics) I can't disable or uninstall it, without it updating after I restart the computer, I also tried a website page that someone sent for blocking it but to no avail...Why does Microsoft give
    updates to window 10 when they don't work right??? the ATI Radeon HD 3200 Graphics has yellow on the tab also indicating a bad adapter...suggestions are welcomed, but it don't look like anything will work.

craiggraham55, Jun 19, 2020
Thema:

Graphic Drivers for ATI Radeon HD 3450

1. Graphic Drivers for ATI Radeon HD 3450 - Similar Threads - Graphic Drivers ATI

2. ATI Radeon graphics card not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ATI Radeon graphics card not working: My old PC is has Windows XP SP3 as the OS. But it seems that whenever I right click on the desktop screen, it shows Intel instead of ATI. Also I can't open the ATI Catalyst Manager. How do I make the discrete GPU work again?...
  3. ATI RAdeon drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ATI RAdeon drivers: Dell Studio. ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3650. When I installed 2004...resolution was terrible, and this driver was no longer available. No updated drivers on their website as they have discontinued support for this driver. Apparently I will have to buy a new computer when...
  4. ATI Radeon hd 4300/4500 driver Issue in windows10

in Windows 10 Customization
    ATI Radeon hd 4300/4500 driver Issue in windows10: Hi Folks, Windows recently installed an updated driver 8.970.100.9001 on my pc.However the Catalyst Control Center is missing. I have been following threads regarding this,and yet I need someone who can advice me how to install the CCC which can work with this new driver. I...
  5. AMD Radeon HD 3450

AMD Radeon HD 3450: So I recently purchased a refurbished PC, which is: Dell Optiplex 980 x64 based. It has the following basic specs: CPU: i5 650, 3.20GHz (Dual-Core) RAM: 8GB Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.17134 Build 17134 Graphics card: AMD Radeon HD 3450 When I tried to run a few games like...
  6. ATI Radeon HD lost driver in update

ATI Radeon HD lost driver in update: ATI Radeon HD lost 1920 screen res on last Win 10 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ati-radeon-hd-lost-driver-in-update/1efbea73-9119-4e05-b1eb-456df2726dc3
  7. ATI Radeon HD 4200 driver problem

ATI Radeon HD 4200 driver problem: As this Problem was locked, I would like to add a possible solution that worked for me(x64 w10 pro) . I just disabled the signed driver enforcement. IT FIXED MY PROBLEM! Windows 10 enforces driver signatures by default. This can be disabled to install drivers that are not...
  8. after 1703 upgrade, ATI Radeon HD 3450 does not recognise two monitors

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    after 1703 upgrade, ATI Radeon HD 3450 does not recognise two monitors: I was using two monitors under Windows 10 for more than a year, with ATI Radeon HD 3450 in a Dell Optiplex 580 box. But on 29-Sep-2017, my system got upgraded to version 1703 of Windows 10. After than time, the system does not automatically recognise two monitors. After every...
  9. ATI Radeon HD 4300/4500 Drivers Not Working

ATI Radeon HD 4300/4500 Drivers Not Working: I Installed Windows 10 the other day and it seems that the ATI Radeon HD 4300/4500 graphics card drivers aren't working. If anyone has/had the same porblem, please if you know how to solve it tell me. I will be greatful. By the way when i start the Catalyst Control Center...
  10. Windows 10 ATI Radeon HD 4250 graphics?

Windows 10 ATI Radeon HD 4250 graphics?: Hey, I recently just installed Windows 10 on my main PC (Acer Aspire X3450) and have found that my graphics card driver (one from AMD) isn't installed. There is only what appears to be a default driver there, not AMD Catalyst Control Center, which is what I need. It's a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Is ati radeon hd 3450 suitable with windows 10 home 32 bit