Windows 10: Graphic equaliser does not work after recent Win 10 upgrade

Discus and support Graphic equaliser does not work after recent Win 10 upgrade in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am on Win 10 version 1903 build 18362.356. My graphic equaliser software does not work after the recent Win 10 upgrade. The app is Equaliser APO... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GSengupta, Oct 7, 2019.

1. GSengupta Win User

Graphic equaliser does not work after recent Win 10 upgrade

I am on Win 10 version 1903 build 18362.356.

My graphic equaliser software does not work after the recent Win 10 upgrade.

The app is Equaliser APO 1.2. This previously worked fine. - now it gives the following error message

"A registry value that is required for the operation of Equaliser APO is not set correctly. "
    I have Realtek speakers - I have checked that the device driver is the most recent.

What is required to get the graphic equaliser working again?

:)

GSengupta, Oct 7, 2019

2. lumia950xl equaliser not working

Hiii i just bought lumia 950 xl a week ago.

and there are so many bugs i have found.

Equaliser is not working .

I cannot get the Equaliser setting to open in Extras. When selected it flashes the first screen then disappears and returns to the Extras list.

This problem was seen after previous update.

It seems it is working in Auto mode, but I dont want it to work like thai.

it is showing hip hop while using earphone and showing none while on loud speaker.

but i can not edit or change Equaliser mode while using music app.

Please suggest what to do...

siddharthchauhan7689, Oct 7, 2019
  3. Using Graphic Equaliser For Radio to Reduce Hiss?

Using Graphic Equaliser For Radio to Reduce Hiss?

I would like to use the graphic equaliser to reduce hiss while using the radio. Does anyone know if this is possible and how to do it?

Kind Regards

Chris

ChrisNicola---01, Oct 7, 2019
  4. plusman Win User

Upgrading to Win 10 - after upgrading incompatible graphics card

I've managed to upgrade some of my home PC's from Win 7 or Win 8 to Wn 10 without any significant problems, but I am having major difficulty upgrading one of my PC's.

It is running Win 7 Home 32-bit and when I originally ran the Windows 10 upgrade advisor, it indicated that I could not upgrade as my NVidia GEForce 6600 graphics card was incompatible with Windows 10.

I tried various workarounds, using suggestions on this and other sites, to upgrade with the GEForce card but none were successful. So I purchased and installed a new graphics card - an AMD Radeon R7 240, which should be Win 10 compatible.

I then re-ran the Win 10 upgrade advisor - it still said that I couldn't upgrade as the "GeForce 6600 card" was incompatible - even though it was no longer installed!

I checked the Device Manager and the graphics card was clearly showing as being the AMD card. I then explicitly uninstalled any NVidia drivers/software using the Control Panel/Program uninstall - still unable to upgrade to Win 10. I also ran the Wagnard tools "Display driver uninstaller" and removed any NVidia software/drivers - still unable to upgrade. I am using the latest drivers from the AMD website.

I also tried to upgrade using the Media Creation tool and a Win 7 image from DVD (previously this also failed to work and gave the incompatible graphics card error); this seemed to work up to a point, but after a reboot it wanted me to select a keyboard layout but neither my usb keyboard nor mouse would function and the installation froze. On rebooting the OS reverted to Win 7 (and the keyboard/mouse worked ok).

I want to upgarde to Win 10 rather than do a fresh install, but am now unsure what to do - I keep getting the "Incompatible GEForce graphics card" message anytime I run the Win 10 advisor tool (even after downloading it again from the MS website).

Any suggestions as to how I can resolve this issue and finally upgrade?

plusman, Oct 7, 2019
Thema:

1. Graphic equaliser does not work after recent Win 10 upgrade - Similar Threads - Graphic equaliser does

2. The microphone does not work after a recent update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The microphone does not work after a recent update: My PC updated today, and so far everything has been fine. After finishing the update, my microphone will not work now. I know it is not the microphone itself or the headphones, as again there were no problems until the most recent update I put on the PC....
  3. The microphone does not work after a recent update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The microphone does not work after a recent update: My PC updated today, and so far everything has been fine. After finishing the update, my microphone will not work now. I know it is not the microphone itself or the headphones, as again there were no problems until the most recent update I put on the PC....
  4. The microphone does not work after a recent update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Applications not working after upgrading graphics card

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Applications not working after upgrading graphics card: Hi there,I recently upgraded my graphics card and installed a new internal hard drive however since booting up the PC, I have noticed several problems. Many but not all of my applications are no longer working - they do not open once double clicked. There does not seem to be...
  6. Graphics card does not work after starting?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Graphics card does not work after starting?: Hi, When I started my PC this morning, relatively little happened at first. The picture was dark blue and then the PC started after some waiting. But from then on it became quite loud. When I was in the login screen I already saw that the color settings were different than...
  7. PROGRAM WORKS WITH WIN 10 HOME BUT WILL NOT WORK AFTER WIN 10 PRO UPGRADE

in Windows 10 Customization
    PROGRAM WORKS WITH WIN 10 HOME BUT WILL NOT WORK AFTER WIN 10 PRO UPGRADE: I use WiFi memory cards in my camera, I have both Eyefi, MOBI and FLASHAIR WiFi cards, I use a program called Keenai desktop, Ricoh Innovations Corp. there is no longer any support for this program, it has worked just fine for me with win 7, and worked fine when I upgraded to...
  8. windows 7 freecell does not work on win 10 after 1607 upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 7 freecell does not work on win 10 after 1607 upgrade: Took me ages to get windows 7 freecell to work on my windows 10, was working excellent until I put 1607 on my Lenovo all in one, really disappointed in this after so much work to get it right!! Regards Mike 60044
  9. Win 7 Pro to Win 10 Upgrade Graphics Problem

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Win 7 Pro to Win 10 Upgrade Graphics Problem: I have an HP Desktop with genuine Win 7 Pro. An online check of the Win 10 upgradability of the computer comes up with a failure of the onboard graphics drivers (ATI Radeon Xpress 1150). The graphics do NOT have updated drivers available. This was the only problem listed....
  10. Upgrading to Win 10 - after upgrading incompatible graphics card

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrading to Win 10 - after upgrading incompatible graphics card: I've managed to upgrade some of my home PC's from Win 7 or Win 8 to Wn 10 without any significant problems, but I am having major difficulty upgrading one of my PC's. It is running Win 7 Home 32-bit and when I originally ran the Windows 10 upgrade advisor, it indicated...