Windows 10: Graphic error and freeze on Windows 10 start?

Discus and support Graphic error and freeze on Windows 10 start? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello I have assembled a PC and wanted to install Win 10 with a USB stick but this graphic error [MEDIA] came and the PC froze (the circles have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Bkxbtjxr, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Bkxbtjxr Win User

Graphic error and freeze on Windows 10 start?

Hello I have assembled a PC and wanted to install Win 10 with a USB stick but this graphic error came and the PC froze (the circles have stopped turning). I could not switch it off but had to turn the switch on the back of the power supply. I created the bootstick with the media creation tool but even Rufus didn't help... Also the CPU cooler turns faster the moment the PC freezes...

:)

Bkxbtjxr, Jul 10, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 4, 2020
  3. "Graphic Initialization error" on Windows 10

Hello,

I request you to try the following steps:

Uninstall and Reinstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Graphics Card
    Drivers

• Right click on the Start menu.

• Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

• Search for the Graphics Card
      from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
      from the computer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Graphics Card
    manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the
    Graphics Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Aug 4, 2020
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

1. Graphic error and freeze on Windows 10 start? - Similar Threads - Graphic error freeze

2. Windows 10 laptop dedicated graphics drivers freeze windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 laptop dedicated graphics drivers freeze windows: Hello, I've been using my Lenovo Idea pad laptop for over 3 years and it had no problems until recently I was prompted to install both windows updates and a graphics drivers update. Now i can only use my laptop in safe mode because having any graphics drivers permanently...
  3. Windows 10 laptop dedicated graphics drivers freeze windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 laptop dedicated graphics drivers freeze windows: Hello, I've been using my Lenovo Idea pad laptop for over 3 years and it had no problems until recently I was prompted to install both windows updates and a graphics drivers update. Now i can only use my laptop in safe mode because having any graphics drivers permanently...
  4. Windows 10 laptop dedicated graphics drivers freeze windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Graphic Driver update freezes Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Graphic Driver update freezes Windows 10: I have this new core i3 PC with Foxconn H67MP motherboard. 2gb RAM.After a fresh install of windows, I try to install graphics driver and suddenly, the PC freezes with nothing working. When this happens, the only way to to turn it off is to unplug it from the power source....
  6. Windows 10 freezes when I use a graphics tablet

Windows 10 freezes when I use a graphics tablet: Well, this my problem is quite strange and annoying, mainly because I am a quadrinist that I have to deliver the pages of my comics as soon as possible, and when windows 10 freezes my files get corrupted making me have to do all the lost things again. I already tried all the...
  7. Windows 10 freezes desktop at start

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 freezes desktop at start: Hello,I turn on the computer, log into my account. Then the desktop freezes and nothing can be done. After a few seconds, appears: https://i.imgur.com/Wbouhbg.png After another few seconds, the computer either shuts down or the desktop appears normally. The problem only...
  8. Windows 10 Mouse starts to freeze

Windows 10 Mouse starts to freeze: Windows 10 Mouse starts to freeze only after i have started to copy files. before i copy files it works perfectly. need to restart to fix. i have checked drivers. have not needed to copy files in months so i have only just started having this issue....
  9. Start Menu Search Graphics error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Menu Search Graphics error: [ATTACH] 3 out of 10 times I try to search something there is this grey area blocking the results. sometimes the grey area is even larger blocking everything. I have all the updates installed. Can someone tell how to fix this ??...
  10. Error during start of the onboard graphic?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error during start of the onboard graphic?: Hello, I want to connect a second monitor to my PC (the primary one on a PCI graphics card, the second one on the onboard graphics card). When I started my PC the monitor gave "no signal" and I looked at the Device Manager and read the following message: "The driver for this...