Windows 10: Graphic problem of Win 10 with Outlook

Discus and support Graphic problem of Win 10 with Outlook in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Intel HD Graphics 4600 at a Toshiba Satellite at Resolution 1920 x 1080 has problems opening Outlook 2016 (apparently with less resolution there is no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by OliverPedro, Jun 5, 2016.

1. Graphic problem of Win 10 with Outlook

Intel HD Graphics 4600 at a Toshiba Satellite at Resolution 1920 x 1080 has problems opening Outlook 2016 (apparently with less resolution there is no problem).
    The problem is that it adds like a graphic beneath Outlook that prevents me from working at all.
    I don't have the problem at Outlook in Safe Mode. I don't have the accelerator on. Nor I have adds-in.
    After opening Outlook in Safe Mode then I can open it ok in Normal mode, but if I close it I need to open it through Safe Mode again. However it evens work ok with that and then it gets stuck. On the other hand, sometimes when I open a second instances of Outlook I have the graphic problem for that second instance.

:)

OliverPedro, Jun 5, 2016

2. Windows 10 Problem

After I updated Windows 10 today as I was instructed, I can no longer get on the internet. My wifi no longer shows up to click on it. It was working fine until I allowed the install. I have tried restarting the HP Spectre x 369 laptop and the router,
    but this has not helped. (I am using a borrowed Apple computer to search for a solution.) I need help to get back online. Can anyone help or tell me who I might contact for help?

Problem with 10, Jun 5, 2016
  3. edwardf39 Win User
    Windows 10 Upgrade Graphics Malfunction, I can't get past the sign in screen and the monitor goes crazy with different geometric shapes in various colors on the screen.

After upgrading from Win 8.1 to Win 10 I can't get past the sign in screen and the monitor goes crazy with different geometric shapes in various colors on the screen. The fixes listed for graphic problems are of no use unless I can successfully sign in
    to Win 10 from the Welcome Screen. Have installed Win 10 on two other desktop computers with identical graphic cards with no problems. The only different hardware is the MB. The one with a problem is a Gigibyte and the other two are ASRock.

Original title: Windows 10 Upgrade Graphics Malfunction

edwardf39, Jun 5, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

Graphic problem of Win 10 with Outlook

You can easily repair your Outlook 2016 installation by going into Programs and Features (right click on the Start button) and then select the Office Program - Outlook itself may not show up if you installed it as part of an Office package. Click on Change and you will be able to try a Quick repair or an Online repair if needed.

philc43, Jun 5, 2016
  5. I already tried both.
    I created a new pst, and problem remains.
    I was unable to run the "Support and Recovery Assistant" from inside Outlook (File>Support), why? I don't know
    Then I made a scf scan file, and everything is ok
    Finally I reformatted making a clean install of windows 10 (before I upgrated from w 8.1 to w 10). Everything works ok at my PC except this

OliverPedro, Jun 5, 2016
  6. philc43 Win User
    What is the native resolution of the display? Some of these high end Satellite laptops have a 4K screen (3840x2160) and running at different resolutions may be causing you problems. You might find more help on a Toshiba forum.

philc43, Jun 5, 2016
  7. I already asked Toshiba. So far did not get any worthy answer.
    where could I find out the "native resolution of the display"?
    When I bought it I was told that graphics were the best part of this laptop. Very paradoxical.

OliverPedro, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Graphic problem of Win 10 with Outlook

1. Graphic problem of Win 10 with Outlook - Similar Threads - Graphic problem Outlook

2. Graphics in win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Graphics in win 10: Hi there.I installed win 10 on my pc recently.Some times my monitor shows desktop such , like the pic and sometimes its ok without changing the resolutionResolution is 1200*900In the fail pic it has also the same resolution.Please help me in this field.Best RegardsM.Torabi...
  3. Graphics in win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics in win 10: Hi there.I installed win 10 on my pc recently.Some times my monitor shows desktop such , like the pic and sometimes its ok without changing the resolutionResolution is 1200*900In the fail pic it has also the same resolution.Please help me in this field.Best RegardsM.Torabi...
  4. Graphics in win 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. win 10, icloud, outlook 2019

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    win 10, icloud, outlook 2019: Switching from an old HP PC to a new one, both running Win 10, I am unable to load icloud for windows for the new one. It tells me to repair and reboot icloud, which I do, and restart, but then loops back to the same thing again. The only thing different is that I'm using...
  6. Graphic problems after Win 10 re-installaton

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Graphic problems after Win 10 re-installaton: New clean installation, I got problems with text-typing, in Word, chat in games and here. Also the old Halo-game (from -2003) both trial and custom version losed the smooth running and wasnt possible to type chat text or see the chat or server messages. Before the reinstall...
  7. Win 10 upgrade Outlook 2007 problem

in Browsers and Email
    Win 10 upgrade Outlook 2007 problem: I upgraded to WIN 10 from WIN 7. All seemed to go well until I opened Office Outlook 2007. Outlook started, however, all my folders as well as their contents were gone. It was as if I just installed Outlook. I did backup my files as PST files, but can't seem to import them....
  8. Outlook 2010 problem with Win 10 upgrade

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2010 problem with Win 10 upgrade: I have just upgraded to Windows 10 and I've hit a problem with Outlook in Office 2010. The installation of Office 2010 carried over from Win 7, and Outlook is working, but it keeps on trying to install "ProPlusWW.msi" which it says it cannot find and asks me to locate it. I...
  9. Two Win 10/Outlook Email Problems

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Two Win 10/Outlook Email Problems: (1) When I went from Win 7 Pro to Win 10 Pro on my main computer, all my Outlook 2016 contacts were gone. However, they are on my iPhone. Is there a way to recover them from my iPhone? (2) My backup computer is Win 10 Home. It too has Outlook 2016. Once I get my contacts...
  10. Win 7 Pro to Win 10 Upgrade Graphics Problem

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Win 7 Pro to Win 10 Upgrade Graphics Problem: I have an HP Desktop with genuine Win 7 Pro. An online check of the Win 10 upgradability of the computer comes up with a failure of the onboard graphics drivers (ATI Radeon Xpress 1150). The graphics do NOT have updated drivers available. This was the only problem listed....