Windows 10: graphic setting

Discus and support graphic setting in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do I set back to normal my graphic settingin windows 10 [IMG] I updated my graphics and every thing in my pc goes abnormal in size and view see... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ahmed RazaIdrisi, Sep 18, 2019.

1. graphic setting

how do I set back to normal my graphic settingin windows 10 graphic setting [​IMG]

I updated my graphics and every thing in my pc goes abnormal in size and view

see this I am using android studio emulator and look how tiny it is look I cant work with setting

:)

Ahmed RazaIdrisi, Sep 18, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 18, 2019
  3. AndreePin Win User
    graphics card problems

Hi,

Your computer makes a noise or beeps from your internal speaker because it failed to detect the graphics card. What we can suggest is for you to try cleaning your graphics card with a pencil eraser. Here are the steps below:

• Turn your computer off.
    • Pull out your video/graphics card.
    • Rubbed the cold contacts with soft pencil eraser.
    • Connect your video/graphics card back to the computer.
    Kindly note that this is just a temporary fix. If the case still continues, I suggest that you contact your graphics card's manufacturer.

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Sep 18, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

graphic setting

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 18, 2019
Thema:

graphic setting

1. graphic setting - Similar Threads - graphic setting

2. Graphics/Default graphics settings dialogue difference in identical machines

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics/Default graphics settings dialogue difference in identical machines: We're having OpenGL problems with an app running under Windows 11 using GLFW on an HP ZBook Studio 16" Mobile Workstation. Graphics adaptors are NVIDIA RTX A200 8GB and Intel Iris Xe. Drivers all updated to the very latest available. BIOS set to default values. Windows is...
  3. Graphics/Default graphics settings dialogue difference in identical machines

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics/Default graphics settings dialogue difference in identical machines: We're having OpenGL problems with an app running under Windows 11 using GLFW on an HP ZBook Studio 16" Mobile Workstation. Graphics adaptors are NVIDIA RTX A200 8GB and Intel Iris Xe. Drivers all updated to the very latest available. BIOS set to default values. Windows is...
  4. Graphics/Default graphics settings dialogue difference in identical machines

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Graphics/Default graphics settings dialogue difference in identical machines

6. Windows 11 Booted into safe mode from msconfig setting to uninstall graphics driver with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Booted into safe mode from msconfig setting to uninstall graphics driver with...: booted into safe mode via msconfig to uninstall graphics driver with DDU uninstaller go to restart, keyboard and mouse isnt working.can enter biostried different USB slots, no help. tried reverting to a old restore point , no help. never had an issue before.nothing in bios...
  7. Windows 11 Booted into safe mode from msconfig setting to uninstall graphics driver with...

Windows 11 Booted into safe mode from msconfig setting to uninstall graphics driver with...: booted into safe mode via msconfig to uninstall graphics driver with DDU uninstaller go to restart, keyboard and mouse isnt working.can enter biostried different USB slots, no help. tried reverting to a old restore point , no help. never had an issue before.nothing in bios...
  8. Settings app stops working when I open Settings/System/Display/Graphics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Settings app stops working when I open Settings/System/Display/Graphics: As I said on the topic, Settings app stops working when I open Settings/System/Display/Graphics.I need to force to use Dedicated Graphic Card to solve a known issue of Adobe Photoshop. But when I click "Graphics" it tries to open and close itself without any indication.As...
  9. Settings app stops working when I open Settings/System/Display/Graphics

Settings app stops working when I open Settings/System/Display/Graphics: As I said on the topic, Settings app stops working when I open Settings/System/Display/Graphics.I need to force to use Dedicated Graphic Card to solve a known issue of Adobe Photoshop. But when I click "Graphics" it tries to open and close itself without any indication.As...
  10. Why isn't my GPU showing up in Windows 10 Graphics Settings?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why isn't my GPU showing up in Windows 10 Graphics Settings?: I have just installed a 7800XT into my PC, and Windows will not let me utilize it. I've done a clean erase using a DDU and reinstalled the most up to date drivers for the GPU but still nothing. I got help from a Microsoft Tech and their resolution was to change my Integrated...