Windows 10: Graphic Site Links to use for Customization

Discus and support Graphic Site Links to use for Customization in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Steel Text Effect Online Cool Text Graphics Generator Text Generator - Cool Text Effects Online for free Picture to People - Free Online Photo... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Josey Wales, Oct 29, 2020.

1. Graphic Site Links to use for Customization

Josey Wales, Oct 29, 2020

2. Graphic Design/Illustration Customer Build - Price is Not a Concern

Customer wants a high end graphic design computer complete with plotter and Wacom tablet. Going to be using CS5 mainly.

• What are your suggestions? X58 or P67?
    • What about GPU acceleration? Does one company's GPUs work better than the other?
    • Consumer or workstation GPU?
    • How about storage? SSD + a couple of striped WD Blacks?
    • Monitor recommendations? Was thinking a 30" Dell.
    Thanks in advance, all *Toast :toast:

DanishDevil, Oct 29, 2020
  3. AndreePin Win User
    graphics card problems

Hi,

Your computer makes a noise or beeps from your internal speaker because it failed to detect the graphics card. What we can suggest is for you to try cleaning your graphics card with a pencil eraser. Here are the steps below:

• Turn your computer off.
    • Pull out your video/graphics card.
    • Rubbed the cold contacts with soft pencil eraser.
    • Connect your video/graphics card back to the computer.
    Kindly note that this is just a temporary fix. If the case still continues, I suggest that you contact your graphics card's manufacturer.

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Oct 29, 2020
  4. Graphic Site Links to use for Customization

Graphics card information.

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

The error might occur if the Graphic card is cannot update the driver automatically.

I suggest you to update the graphic card manually by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager.
    • Expand Display Driver from the list.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and select
      update driver software.

Also, can download the latest version of the graphic card from the manufacturer website.

Hope the information is helpful. Please revert back with the necessary information and we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 29, 2020
Thema:

Graphic Site Links to use for Customization

1. Graphic Site Links to use for Customization - Similar Threads - Graphic Site Links

2. Custom search result - link to a webpage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Custom search result - link to a webpage: My company has switched for launching a program from a desktop app to through a webpage. I used to just hit the windows key and then type and hit enter and have it open, whereas now I have to open my browser, hit my bookmark and then click the right link.I was wondering if I...
  3. Custom search result - link to a webpage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Custom search result - link to a webpage: My company has switched for launching a program from a desktop app to through a webpage. I used to just hit the windows key and then type and hit enter and have it open, whereas now I have to open my browser, hit my bookmark and then click the right link.I was wondering if I...
  4. Create custom tile for web link? With custom image on tile?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Create custom tile for web link? With custom image on tile?: I want to make a tile for a web link to a site. I can find old instructions to do that natively using the Edge browser. A 2015 CNET article gives instructions for doing this for Firefox. I don't know if the information I found still works. My preference would be to use the...
  5. Links to sites

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Links to sites: When responding to a long email link, nothing happens when I click on the link except a version of the link will briefly appear in the lower left corner of the monitor screen, I don't have a clue where to look. Thanks for any and all help....
  6. intel graphics driver not updating from the site

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    intel graphics driver not updating from the site: anytime i try updating my intel graphics driver from the intel site, it will always say "installation failed" or "installation error" and i don't know why, does anyone know why and is there anyway i can fix it?...
  7. windows or Drivers updats link sites not reachable

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows or Drivers updats link sites not reachable: Hello MS I am very upset with my Intel (R) Dual Band Wireless- AC 3160 not working (No WIFI CONNECTION...ONLY CABLE) and here is your site making it more miserable. I click any update in windows update history and it returns with "THIS CAN"T BE REACHED"...
  8. DOWNLOAD BEAUTIFUL CUSTOM 3D HEAVY GRAPHICAL THEMES FROM MICROOSFT SUPPORT SITE FOR...

in Windows 10 Customization
    DOWNLOAD BEAUTIFUL CUSTOM 3D HEAVY GRAPHICAL THEMES FROM MICROOSFT SUPPORT SITE FOR...: everyone likes to customize their pc for good themes , background with attractive 3D effects , heavy graphical images for their Windows 10 machines I found today , we can download many themes from Microsoft official website...
  9. Is this link for a legit Microsoft support chat site?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is this link for a legit Microsoft support chat site?: Hello all: I was having issues activating Windows 10 after doing a motherboard replacement. I followed a chat link I found on Google (linked below), and the guy remoted into my computer, asked to see proof of purchase of the motherboard, then asked for a few account...
  10. Build Customized Site Search Instance using Bing Custom Search API

in Windows 10 News
    Build Customized Site Search Instance using Bing Custom Search API: It’s a little over 5 months since we launched the Bing Custom Search for general availability, and we're happy to see a considerable number of websites around the world that are now powered by Bing Custom Search. You can use the Bing Custom Search offering for either...