Windows 10: Graphic Tools Installation Problem

Discus and support Graphic Tools Installation Problem in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, Thank you for spending you time to read and answer to my question. : Actually, I have a problem. I need to install Graphic Tools from Settings... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Chiranthan568, Nov 4, 2020.

1. Graphic Tools Installation Problem

Hello,

Thank you for spending you time to read and answer to my question. :

Actually, I have a problem. I need to install Graphic Tools from Settings > Apps > Optional Features for playing Rocket League on my PC. But, the main problem is that, it's not installing. It's showing the error `Check your Windows Insider Preview Settings`. It's not only for Graphic Tools, but for everything I try to install from there. Any ideas?. Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you

Chiranthan Bharadwaj R

:)

Chiranthan568, Nov 4, 2020
  2. AndreePin Win User

graphics card problems

Hi,

Your computer makes a noise or beeps from your internal speaker because it failed to detect the graphics card. What we can suggest is for you to try cleaning your graphics card with a pencil eraser. Here are the steps below:

• Turn your computer off.
    • Pull out your video/graphics card.
    • Rubbed the cold contacts with soft pencil eraser.
    • Connect your video/graphics card back to the computer.
    Kindly note that this is just a temporary fix. If the case still continues, I suggest that you contact your graphics card's manufacturer.

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Nov 4, 2020
  3. Geethu B Win User
    Graphics driver failed durring installation

Hi Ben,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I will surely help you.

To understand the issue better, I would need more information from your end.

• Do you get any error messages while booting the computer normally?
    • What is the make and model number of the computer?
    This issue could have occurred if the driver is not installed properly.

I suggest you to boot the computer to Safe Mode with Networking and check if the issue occurs. If the issue do not occur in Safe Mode with Networking, I suggest you to install latest graphics driver and check if you face any issues.

Step 1:

I suggest you to refer the article and check if it helps.

Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

Step 2:

Now install latest graphics driver and check if you can boot the computer normally.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Nov 4, 2020
  4. Graphic Tools Installation Problem

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 4, 2020
Thema:

Graphic Tools Installation Problem

1. Graphic Tools Installation Problem - Similar Threads - Graphic Tools Installation

2. Problem with installing graphics driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with installing graphics driver: Hi. My graphic driver has been removed automatically and i don't know why ... when I download the driver to install it manually I get this error that goes like this: this graphic driver coulld not find compatible graphics hardware. I am 100% sure that I have downloaded the...
  3. Problem with installing graphics driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with installing graphics driver: Hi. My graphic driver has been removed automatically and i don't know why ... when I download the driver to install it manually I get this error that goes like this: this graphic driver coulld not find compatible graphics hardware. I am 100% sure that I have downloaded the...
  4. Graphic tool wont install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Graphic tool wont install: Trying to install graphic tool from the optional features option but it keeps failing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/graphic-tool-wont-install/f87111c1-36dc-47ea-aee1-3a0fe5da9492
  5. Graphic tool wont install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphic tool wont install: Trying to install graphic tool from the optional features option but it keeps failing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/graphic-tool-wont-install/f87111c1-36dc-47ea-aee1-3a0fe5da9492
  6. Graphic tool wont install

7. Graphic Tools not Installable in Windows 10 Insider

in Windows 10 Customization
    Graphic Tools not Installable in Windows 10 Insider: Hey, I use Windows 10 Insider Preview 20251. I want to install Graphic Tools in my PC, to play Rocket League, a game by Psyonix. Recently, the game has been crashing and I reported it to Rocket League. They told me to install Graphic Tools and also to do some more...
  8. Windows graphic tool feature is not getting installed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows graphic tool feature is not getting installed: Whenever I'm installing the graphic tool feature getting a refreshing sign. Then nothings happening. How to resolve this issue. Please help.in windows10[ATTACH]...
  9. New Graphic Tool...

New Graphic Tool...: Up till now I've been using Paint.net/Gimp 2.8 and they're both great tools. But yesterday I was looking for a possible option that I could try out. There's Photoshop but that's a bit intimidating to me so I did a bunch of Google searches and I found this: Home | Inkscape...
  10. Install and Uninstall Graphics Tools in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Install and Uninstall Graphics Tools in Windows 10: How to: Install and Uninstall Graphics Tools in Windows 10 How to Install and Uninstall Graphics Tools in Windows 10 [img] Information With Windows 10, the graphics diagnostic tools are now available from within Windows as an optional feature. To use the graphics...