Windows 10: Graphical bugs that I can't figure out a solution for

Discus and support Graphical bugs that I can't figure out a solution for in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So my pc has been having an issue that is really boggling my mind. After booting up and logging on, my computer functions normally until a seemingly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/protoss4life, Apr 14, 2021.

1. Graphical bugs that I can't figure out a solution for

So my pc has been having an issue that is really boggling my mind.

After booting up and logging on, my computer functions normally until a seemingly random amount of time passes (usually between 1 to 7 hours of being on) the computer will snap into a state where hovering over a window on the taskbar will cause the window preview to flicker on and off, the windows key stops responding unless I use it as a hotkey for other functions (so win+anything works normally). Google chrome no longer allows me to click and drag tabs at all, using arrow keys to navigate drop down menu's stops working. I'm sure there are other small bugs occur as well but these are the only one's i've noticed. It's not a huge issue, but over time it's gotten pretty annoying. I can't find any information online about this, but I was hoping someone might know something about this here.

The only way I have successfully been able to remedy the issue is by signing out of my account, or restarting my computer. That will always work for a few hours, then it always returns.

I have been having this issue for multiple months, but here's the windows version i'm running if that helps in any way

Windows 10 Pro ver 20H2 build 19042.906

Thanks so much!

submitted by /u/protoss4life
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/protoss4life, Apr 14, 2021
  2. AndreePin Win User

graphics card problems

Hi,

Your computer makes a noise or beeps from your internal speaker because it failed to detect the graphics card. What we can suggest is for you to try cleaning your graphics card with a pencil eraser. Here are the steps below:

• Turn your computer off.
    • Pull out your video/graphics card.
    • Rubbed the cold contacts with soft pencil eraser.
    • Connect your video/graphics card back to the computer.
    Kindly note that this is just a temporary fix. If the case still continues, I suggest that you contact your graphics card's manufacturer.

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Apr 14, 2021
  3. csatennis Win User
    Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

I have been trying to fix this for months. Your solution Method 1 seemed to work. THANK YOU!!!!

csatennis, Apr 14, 2021
  4. Junaid_A Win User

Graphical bugs that I can't figure out a solution for

My radeon HD 8670m graphics card isn´t useable, after windows 10 update

Hi Cadwell,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

• What is the make and model of the machine?

I suggest you to install the latest graphics drivers from AMD Drivers and Support
    and see if it works. This updated driver serves both the integrated and discrete graphics.

If the drivers fail to install, the possible causes could be:

• Missing critical or recommended Windows Updates.
    • Graphics driver and software conflicts.
    • False positives blocked by anti-virus software.

Make sure, all the Windows Updates are installed and follow the troubleshooting steps listed in
    Troubleshooting Common AMD Graphics Driver Installation Problems and check if it works.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Apr 14, 2021
Thema:

Graphical bugs that I can't figure out a solution for

1. Graphical bugs that I can't figure out a solution for - Similar Threads - Graphical bugs can't

2. why can't i figure this out?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why can't i figure this out?: i bought a copy of windows 11 from Microsoft's website, but when i installed it it just gave me a better version of windows 10. i can't figure it out thru the updates section either. what am i missing or forgetting?...
  3. why can't i figure this out?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why can't i figure this out?: i bought a copy of windows 11 from Microsoft's website, but when i installed it it just gave me a better version of windows 10. i can't figure it out thru the updates section either. what am i missing or forgetting?...
  4. can't figure out!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    can't figure out!: Hello, it seems i can't locate the right site for my rog strix z490-h gaming from asus. If someone friendly and knowledgeable enough to help me find it, i would be really happy. Is there a failsafe way to find for any motherboard, i would be relieved to know it too,Best...
  5. can't figure out!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't figure out!: Hello, it seems i can't locate the right site for my rog strix z490-h gaming from asus. If someone friendly and knowledgeable enough to help me find it, i would be really happy. Is there a failsafe way to find for any motherboard, i would be relieved to know it too,Best...
  6. can't figure out!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. I can't figure it out . .

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can't figure it out . .: I accidentally unpinned Google, from my taskbar.So I deleted, and reinstalled it.After reinstalling it. I realized.There was something I had to do.I created a folder, named storage.I put everything in that folder, as a backup.But, after putting just a few things in there.It...
  8. Seemingly random BSOD and I can't figure out the cause/solution!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Seemingly random BSOD and I can't figure out the cause/solution!: Hi, So I've been having an issue for a while where my pc will randomly have a blue screen error which will cause my pc to restart, the unusual thing about it is most of the causes as listed on the blue screen will be random. Sometimes it's memory management, other times...
  9. I can't figure this out?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't figure this out?: I have three folders, in this order. Movies - Videos - Pictures. Movies and Pictures, display a list. But, the Videos folder, has a a problem . . . When I open the Videos folder, the list is there, but the list has lines separating the video files, with, this week, last...
  10. Graphical Errors Can't Find a Solution

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Graphical Errors Can't Find a Solution: I've been having this error for more than a year now, it didn't phase me much at first as i thought it was just a minor bug, but it is getting worse. Some colors change with a static-like look, and i have no idea what i can do to resolve this. [IMG]...