Windows 10: Graphical distortion on Poker app (Sceenshots)

Discus and support Graphical distortion on Poker app (Sceenshots) in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello friends! I just bought a new laptop last week and I am having great difficulty with ggpoker (a popular poker client). When I open a table there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by FoxEatsAces, Jul 4, 2021.

1. Graphical distortion on Poker app (Sceenshots)

Hello friends! I just bought a new laptop last week and I am having great difficulty with ggpoker (a popular poker client). When I open a table there is a minor graphical distortion that seems to affect the colour of the chips (see attachment 'chips') . * I sat down to take the screenshot for you and that was my first hand Graphical distortion on Poker app (Sceenshots) :) This isn't such a big deal, however once I open a few more tables (6+) the graphics appear to break down completely (see attachments Glitchx and Glitchy). As you can see things get pretty crazy and it becomes unplayable. Can someone please help me understand what might be causing this. I would appreciate any help at all, ggpoker support has not given me any suggestions. I have also included my details from the ASUS system support utility (see attachment system)

:)

FoxEatsAces, Jul 4, 2021
  2. Opie540 Win User

sound distorted after windows 10 anniversary upgrade

This is where I'm at on my HP laptop with Windows 10 and the Anniversary update.

I completed step #3 "hardware and sound" but that took me to an option for "sound, speakers." There was no "properties" as step #4 suggests. I selected "sound, speakers" and then found "properties." After selecting "properties" there was no "enhancements
    tab" as step #5 suggests.

Regardless, I then uninstalled the realtek audio driver. I noticed that when I did this without restarting my laptop that the sound was now tinny, but not distorted as it was previously. After restarting, the sound was again full, yet distorted.

Realtek still shows in my programs list, though it shows no memory is used.

Thanks for your continued help.

Opie540, Jul 4, 2021
  3. when would the "zynga poker" app be available?

im not sure whether the zynga company or the marketplace developers are supposed to create an app for the zynga poker.. but if anyone here knows please tell me that when would the zynga poker app be available in the windows phone marketplace?

GhazanfarGhori, Jul 4, 2021
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

Graphical distortion on Poker app (Sceenshots)

Mega poker

Hi,

We appreciate it for bringing this up to us. Normally, you should be able to buy poker chips in the game. There's a possibility that a corrupted file is causing you this issue. Let's try to troubleshoot the issue by performing the following solutions below:

Solution 1: Perform a clean boot on your computer to eliminate software conflicts. You may refer to this
    link for the steps.

Solution 2: Run the Windows App troubleshooter through this
    link.

Solution 3: Remove temporary files.

Temporary files are automatically deleted after exiting an application or a game. However, restarting your computer without exiting an active Windows session won't delete temporary files. These files may cause issues running games
    on Windows 10.

• Press the Windows key on your keyboard, and then click the Settings icon.
    • Select System, and then select
      Storage
    • Select This PC and click on
      Temporary files
    • Select Temporary files.
    • Click Remove files.
    • Restart your computer for the changes to take effect

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Ariel Acu, Jul 4, 2021
Thema:

Graphical distortion on Poker app (Sceenshots)

1. Graphical distortion on Poker app (Sceenshots) - Similar Threads - Graphical distortion Poker

2. Windows Sandbox / RDP Distorted Graphics Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Sandbox / RDP Distorted Graphics Issues: Hello!Since I've upgraded the GPU from GF 1660Ti to MSI 7900XTX I've seen that now there's some graphics issues when I'm trying to use the Windows Sandbox on my PC, or trying to remote connect for example, local RDP to my PC from the other device - smartphone, tablet, etc.....
  3. Windows Sandbox / RDP Distorted Graphics Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Sandbox / RDP Distorted Graphics Issues: Hello!Since I've upgraded the GPU from GF 1660Ti to MSI 7900XTX I've seen that now there's some graphics issues when I'm trying to use the Windows Sandbox on my PC, or trying to remote connect for example, local RDP to my PC from the other device - smartphone, tablet, etc.....
  4. unable to play world poker game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to play world poker game: I click on game icon and up comes all aol masque games. I click on the world poker to play game nothing happens an ongoing ads plays on and on and on . if I click again it starts the ad up from beginning I have not been able to get on all day what is going on!!!!...
  5. Graphical artifacting/distortion

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Graphical artifacting/distortion: Hi all, Since yesterday my computer has started having graphical issues. Here are some examples: [img] As you can see there's lines going through text. There's also some fuzzy dots blinking in areas on the screen. Chrome had some issues as well but those appear to have...
  6. Graphical artifacting/distortion

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Graphical artifacting/distortion: Since yesterday my computer has been having graphics issues. Here's an example: [IMG] As you can see there's lines going through text. There's also some fuzzy dots blinking in areas on the screen. Chrome also had some issues initially but those appear to have been fixed...
  7. Photos App distorting image

Photos App distorting image: Created a diagram in Inkscape and saved it as a png image. Opened png in Photos App, the image is washed out and and the text unreadable (right-hand side of attached screenshot). Opened png in Paint 3D, the image is exactly as created (left-hand side of attached...
  8. graphics in apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    graphics in apps: I have upgraded my windows recently , and I found that whenever I open an app as a video recorder or a game as pes 15 adjusted on high performance ,the window of the app or the game seams to be much less in graphic than before the upgrade ,but everything else in the windows...
  9. vbx library init failure / acespade poker software

vbx library init failure / acespade poker software: Was using a 2002 XP Pro laptop, and had dropped some of the acespade poker practice software in it....worked fine. No "installation" required, just grabbed it from an even more ancient Windows 98 machine, created a directory and all was well Tried to do the same with...
  10. Stuttering with graphical and audio distortion.(During network usage)

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuttering with graphical and audio distortion.(During network usage): Hello all, I recently upgraded to new mobo and i7-7700k, and switched to windows 10. I have noticed that I get significant audio and graphical stuttering and distortion, which seems to happen worse during network usage. Below is a short 35 second analysis from LatencyMon,...