Windows 10: Graphical Errors Can't Find a Solution

Discus and support Graphical Errors Can't Find a Solution in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've been having this error for more than a year now, it didn't phase me much at first as i thought it was just a minor bug, but it is getting worse.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Chase712, Jun 20, 2019.

1. Chase712 Win User

Graphical Errors Can't Find a Solution

I've been having this error for more than a year now, it didn't phase me much at first as i thought it was just a minor bug, but it is getting worse. Some colors change with a static-like look, and i have no idea what i can do to resolve this. Graphical Errors Can't Find a Solution [​IMG]

:)

Chase712, Jun 20, 2019
  2. AndreePin Win User

graphics card problems

Hi,

Your computer makes a noise or beeps from your internal speaker because it failed to detect the graphics card. What we can suggest is for you to try cleaning your graphics card with a pencil eraser. Here are the steps below:

• Turn your computer off.
    • Pull out your video/graphics card.
    • Rubbed the cold contacts with soft pencil eraser.
    • Connect your video/graphics card back to the computer.
    Kindly note that this is just a temporary fix. If the case still continues, I suggest that you contact your graphics card's manufacturer.

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Jun 20, 2019
  3. Graphics card information.

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

The error might occur if the Graphic card is cannot update the driver automatically.

I suggest you to update the graphic card manually by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager.
    • Expand Display Driver from the list.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and select
      update driver software.

Also, can download the latest version of the graphic card from the manufacturer website.

Hope the information is helpful. Please revert back with the necessary information and we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 20, 2019
  4. Junaid_A Win User

My radeon HD 8670m graphics card isn´t useable, after windows 10 update

Hi Cadwell,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

• What is the make and model of the machine?

I suggest you to install the latest graphics drivers from AMD Drivers and Support
    and see if it works. This updated driver serves both the integrated and discrete graphics.

If the drivers fail to install, the possible causes could be:

• Missing critical or recommended Windows Updates.
    • Graphics driver and software conflicts.
    • False positives blocked by anti-virus software.

Make sure, all the Windows Updates are installed and follow the troubleshooting steps listed in
    Troubleshooting Common AMD Graphics Driver Installation Problems and check if it works.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Jun 20, 2019
Thema:

1. Graphical Errors Can't Find a Solution - Similar Threads - Graphical Errors Can't

2. Windows can't find any graphic card.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows can't find any graphic card.: I recently installed Windows 10 22H2 on an older Windows tablet with Atom.I then installed the drivers using the official drivers provided by the tablet manufacturer, but no graphics drivers were installed.So I went to the device manager to manually install the graphics...
  3. Can't find a solution to the 0x80072f8f -0x20000

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find a solution to the 0x80072f8f -0x20000: My PC can't upgrade to windows 10, what might be the problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-a-solution-to-the-0x80072f8f-0x20000/dbae7047-79aa-4abc-a57d-d29e48c1d44d
  4. Can't find a solution to the 0x80072f8f -0x20000

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't find a solution to the 0x80072f8f -0x20000: My PC can't upgrade to windows 10, what might be the problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-a-solution-to-the-0x80072f8f-0x20000/dbae7047-79aa-4abc-a57d-d29e48c1d44d
  5. i have the 0x80070424 error code and can't seem to find solutions for it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i have the 0x80070424 error code and can't seem to find solutions for it: I have this error code for quite a while now but i have ignored it until now , i been looking for solutions but nothing so far has been working anyone who can provide me with a more personal help of the situation?...
  6. i have the 0x80070424 error code and can't seem to find solutions for it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have the 0x80070424 error code and can't seem to find solutions for it: I have this error code for quite a while now but i have ignored it until now , i been looking for solutions but nothing so far has been working anyone who can provide me with a more personal help of the situation?...
  7. i have the 0x80070424 error code and can't seem to find solutions for it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Graphical bugs that I can't figure out a solution for

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Graphical bugs that I can't figure out a solution for: So my pc has been having an issue that is really boggling my mind. After booting up and logging on, my computer functions normally until a seemingly random amount of time passes (usually between 1 to 7 hours of being on) the computer will snap into a state where hovering...
  9. PC crashes regularly, can't find solution

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC crashes regularly, can't find solution: The PC of my mother in law crashes regularly. It's ongoing for a few months now. The crazy thing about it is, that it's only at her place. I took the pc to my place and tested it 3 times for multiple days. It crashed one time on "POOL_CORRUPTION_IN_FILE_AREA de" but...
  10. Can't find a solution to "freezing without BSOD".

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't find a solution to "freezing without BSOD".: Since the day I got my own build PC, I experience lots of "freeze" without any blue screen. Early times, I was having "freeze" with glitching sound. But later on, glitching went into silence. Now I'm just having "freeze" without sound and blue screen. I thought, It might be...