Windows 10: Graphical errors upon startup from hibernation

Discus and support Graphical errors upon startup from hibernation in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My laptop is set to hibernate when I close the lid while unplugged. When I start it back up, the Dell logo displays as normal, and then four circles of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Lasrrr, Oct 13, 2016.

1. Lasrrr Win User

Graphical errors upon startup from hibernation

My laptop is set to hibernate when I close the lid while unplugged. When I start it back up, the Dell logo displays as normal, and then four circles of spinning dots appear on the screen, about the same width apart across the centre of the screen. Before, when my laptop displayed this screen, there was only one circle of spinning dots directly below the Dell logo. I'm worried this might indicate something is malfunctioning. Does anyone have any suggestion of why my laptop is acting this way?

:)

Lasrrr, Oct 13, 2016

2. Computer startup- flashing screen and clicking

Details:

Asus Intel Core i7-4720HQ

Bought in 2015

Upon computer startup (start, hibernate, sleep, and restart) the screen backlight will flash and a clicking sound will come from the area of the disc drive area (not sure if it is the disc drive or from another component near it.) The computer will continue
    it's startup, sometimes when I repeatedly press the "open" button on the disc drive or it just happens coincidentally. Not sure as to what could be the cause and hoping it is an easy fix.

Jacob Manley (jmanley3), Oct 13, 2016
  3. BlackJack 2 is not recognized by/cannot connect with Device

Yes and yes -- This morning, I booted up (from shutdown, not hibernation), and the error reappeared upon connecting the Blackjack. It seems to be very hit and miss -- sometimes works, sometimes not. I have yet to really pin down a reliable pattern to it.

DoubleOZero, Oct 13, 2016
Thema:

Graphical errors upon startup from hibernation

1. Graphical errors upon startup from hibernation - Similar Threads - Graphical errors upon

2. BSOD upon waking up from Hibernate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD upon waking up from Hibernate: My Lenovo Flex 5 gen 7 running on Windows 11 has been experiencing BSOD with stopcode: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE most if not every time I woke the laptop up from Hibernate. As I got the laptop new it did not face any problem with hibernate provided that it went from sleep...
  3. BSOD upon waking up from Hibernate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD upon waking up from Hibernate: My Lenovo Flex 5 gen 7 running on Windows 11 has been experiencing BSOD with stopcode: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE most if not every time I woke the laptop up from Hibernate. As I got the laptop new it did not face any problem with hibernate provided that it went from sleep...
  4. Microsoft .NET Framework error upon startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft .NET Framework error upon startup: Ever since the last few days I've been getting this error message from Microsoft .NET framework every time I boot up my computer: If I press continue it goes away until next time I boot up my computer, if I click quit the message keeps popping up again.The details within the...
  5. Microsoft .NET Framework error upon startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft .NET Framework error upon startup: Ever since the last few days I've been getting this error message from Microsoft .NET framework every time I boot up my computer: If I press continue it goes away until next time I boot up my computer, if I click quit the message keeps popping up again.The details within the...
  6. Browsers Crashing Upon Startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Browsers Crashing Upon Startup: Hi there, I got a really weird issue and wondering if anyone has a solution. If you'd be willing to help, that'd be greatly appreciated.So, I got a bit of a weird issue. I'm currently running Windows 11 on my 14" LG Gram, but the problem started when I was running Windows 10....
  7. Sudden BSOD upon startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sudden BSOD upon startup: Hi. I turned on my laptop this morning. After bootup I got BSOD. See the image below. What seems to be the problem? Tried restarting the laptop after BSOD and I think it's okay now....
  8. receiving the following error upon startup...

receiving the following error upon startup...: receiving the following error upon startup "c:\windows\system32\windowspowershell\v1.0\powershell.exe" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/receiving-the-following-error-upon-startup/12367a3b-1ad3-4dbd-aef4-e53bfa60fbf9
  9. Error 3FO upon startup

Error 3FO upon startup: Hello, I am posting this to see if anyone else has this same problem or a solution. Sometimes, upon startup, my computer will come up with the error 3FO, boot device not found or no OS installed. After about 15-20 minutes of leaving my computer turned off I can turn it back...
  10. Clicking noises upon startup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Clicking noises upon startup: just had this happen to me, was such a weird and distinct thing to hear that its was obvious it was coming from the PC. booted up PC about 10 mins ago and just as i was going to sit down on my chair i heard clicking noises maybe 3-5 times before it went away during mid...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. graphical errors in startup