Windows 10: Graphical Issue I've Been Experiencing Lately

Discus and support Graphical Issue I've Been Experiencing Lately in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Certain parts of my windows UI at a time flash on and off uncontrollably, after a while it returns to normal. at the moment i just a minor... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BOBAMB11, May 2, 2020.

1. Graphical Issue I've Been Experiencing Lately

Certain parts of my windows UI at a time flash on and off uncontrollably, after a while it returns to normal. at the moment i just a minor inconvenience; Should I be worried?

Current Windows Version: 19619.1000

submitted by /u/BOBAMB11
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/BOBAMB11, May 2, 2020
  2. Karla Alm Win User

graphic issue in win 10

Hello Jaw,

Before we proceed in troubleshooting the issue, we would like to clarify the following:

• What is your current OS build and version?
    • What changes did you make before experiencing this?

For the meantime, we suggest that you update your graphics card driver and check for improvements.

Looking forward to your response.

Karla Alm, May 2, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 2, 2020
  4. Graphical Issue I've Been Experiencing Lately

graphics card issue in Windows 10

Hi Harish,

Thank you for keeping us updated.

I would suggest you to follow the same steps above suggested by Jenith_James and select the previous operating system like
    Windows 8/8.1 or Windows 7 and install it
    and check if it helps.

Let's try the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Method 1: I suggest you to update graphics drivers
    following the below steps.

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Search for Display Adapters and expand it.
    • Right click on the graphics driver and select
      Update driver software.

Method 2: Uninstall and Reinstall the
    graphics card drivers and
    update and check.

Refer: How
    to install and update the drivers

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Sachin Venkatesh, May 2, 2020
Thema:

Graphical Issue I've Been Experiencing Lately

1. Graphical Issue I've Been Experiencing Lately - Similar Threads - Graphical Issue I've

2. I've been encountering this graphical glitch in the search menu lately. Does anyone have this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've been encountering this graphical glitch in the search menu lately. Does anyone have this?: Here you can watch a video of the problem:https://www.reddit.com/r/AcerNitro/comments/193fzkv/ive_been_encountering_this_graphical_glitch_in/I really don't know what this is and how it can be fixed....
  3. I've been encountering this graphical glitch in the search menu lately. Does anyone have this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I've been encountering this graphical glitch in the search menu lately. Does anyone have this?: Here you can watch a video of the problem:https://www.reddit.com/r/AcerNitro/comments/193fzkv/ive_been_encountering_this_graphical_glitch_in/I really don't know what this is and how it can be fixed....
  4. Windows keys issues I've been experiencing with every pc/laptop since I've stopped using...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows keys issues I've been experiencing with every pc/laptop since I've stopped using...: Hello,Since XP was phased out I have had the same issue with the windows key, with every windows version I've used so far.After a while the key stops working and I need to reboot my pc to get it working again. My taskbar also wont come up when I move my mouse to the bottom of...
  5. Windows keys issues I've been experiencing with every pc/laptop since I've stopped using...

Windows keys issues I've been experiencing with every pc/laptop since I've stopped using...: Hello,Since XP was phased out I have had the same issue with the windows key, with every windows version I've used so far.After a while the key stops working and I need to reboot my pc to get it working again. My taskbar also wont come up when I move my mouse to the bottom of...
  6. I've been experiencing different kinds of BSODs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've been experiencing different kinds of BSODs: Here are the reports from WhoCrashed: On Wed 10/11/2021 9:31:30 pm your computer crashed or a problem was reportedcrash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\111021-10609-01.dmpThis was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe nt+0x3F5E40 Bugcheck code: 0xA 0x0, 0xFF,...
  7. I've been experiencing different kinds of BSODs

I've been experiencing different kinds of BSODs: Here are the reports from WhoCrashed: On Wed 10/11/2021 9:31:30 pm your computer crashed or a problem was reportedcrash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\111021-10609-01.dmpThis was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe nt+0x3F5E40 Bugcheck code: 0xA 0x0, 0xFF,...
  8. I've been experiencing different kinds of BSODs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Various Windows Issues- I've been having issues on my pc lately. I've tried updating and...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Various Windows Issues- I've been having issues on my pc lately. I've tried updating and...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Trollz456 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/edqa10/various_windows_issues_ive_been_having_issues_on/
  10. I've been having a lot of BSODs of late.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I've been having a lot of BSODs of late.: Here's the dump file for my BSOD... https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjmtRuA4_FLGgfF7OddSPSAfjjtHVg I have no idea how to read and understand this data, so having pointers as to where this might lead so I have an idea where to look into to fix the problem would be really appreciated!...