Windows 10: Graphics AMD Radeon TM HD 6470M or 7650/7450 - 1GB For ICC in Dell Laptop N4110 causing problem

Discus and support Graphics AMD Radeon TM HD 6470M or 7650/7450 - 1GB For ICC in Dell Laptop N4110 causing problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Dear all, Good morning, I am using Dell Inspiron 14R N4110 laptop having 8 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD, AMD Radeon TM HD 7650/7450 1 GB Graphic card. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Dr. HanumanSingh, Jul 11, 2020.

1. Graphics AMD Radeon TM HD 6470M or 7650/7450 - 1GB For ICC in Dell Laptop N4110 causing problem

Dear all, Good morning,

I am using Dell Inspiron 14R N4110 laptop having 8 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD, AMD Radeon TM HD 7650/7450 1 GB Graphic card. I have windows 7 Home basic and upgraded to windows 10 Home by Microsoft update. In windows 10 Home basic, laptop upgraded successfully and start working normally upto 1 hours. When i connect with internet, graphic card updated automatically and sowing in device manager as AMD RADEON HD 7400M. After some time windows showing blue screen as Video TDR Failure. I uninstall drivers from control panel and uninstall device from device manager but after reboot not working.

I have installed AMD auto detect and install Radeon Tm Graphics Driver for windows but it cannot detect the drivers in windows 10. The problem still not solve.

I use amd cleanup utility and uninstall AMD graphic drivers completely. When i reboot laptop it install again AMD drivers and again showing blue screen as Video TDR Failure. The problem was not solved.

I stop AMD updates for drivers with windows update using registry like Windows key + R = RUN typed regedit and press ok. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows/Key-New Key-....ExcludeWUDriversInQualityUpdate and press Enter. Double-click the newly created DWORD and set the value from 0 to 1. but it was not work for me.

Now i also disable windows updates for registry but not solve my problem.

I download drivers from Dell website AMD Radeon HD 7650/HD 7450 Graphics Driver but cannot install in laptop due to error. I also download drivers from AMD webiste but not worked for me. I also contact AMD customer care and send emails but they cannot solve problem. customer care reply that contact your manufacture dell. I contact with dell representative they told me your warranty was expired so we cannot solve problem.

In the end I again loded windows 7 Home from disk provided along with laptop. windows 7 working well in N4110 laptop.

I have again upgraded in windows 10 for 5-6 time and tried all above but cannot solve problem, windows 10 is working in SAFE MODE very well but not working in NORMAL mode.

Lastly again I am using windows 7 Home Basic and enjoying very well.

I want to ask you that can i permanently remove AMD graphic card from laptop solve my problem???

Graphic card may not be working so can i install new graphic card, if yes then how??

What is the solution for the graphic issue in windows 10 Home. Kindly email on *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Thanking you

:)

Dr. HanumanSingh, Jul 11, 2020

2. AMD Radeon HD 6470M graphics driver crashing

Hello,

I am using Dell inspiron N4050 laptop with Windows 10, in my laptop I have AMD Radeon HD 6470M 1GB graphic card, The issue is whenever I am trying to install the AMD Radon latest driver it is crashing and my laptop is showing blue screen and restarting again
    and again. Some of my blue screen error are "Atikmpag.sys" & "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED". I also attached the blue screen screen shot for your assistance. Please let me know a solution.

Thanks,

Soumya Mondal

SoumyaMondalm, Jul 11, 2020
  3. Laptop only show Intel(R) HD Graphics not AMD Radeon

Thanks for your reply

1. Yes I have installed all pending Windows update

2. No

3. AMD Radeon HD 7650/HD 7450 Graphics Driver

CheangWai Bin, Jul 11, 2020
  4. Graphics AMD Radeon TM HD 6470M or 7650/7450 - 1GB For ICC in Dell Laptop N4110 causing problem

Could not switch to discrete graphic card AMD Radeon HD 6470M (1GB) from Intel HD 3000 in Windows 10. Switchable graphics options missing in context menu!

I have the same problem as you and what's annoying about all of this is that this laptop is my only laptop. As of now, all I can say that there are no solutions yet. I tried installing the Leshcat AMD drivers and not a single one worked.

We'll just have to wait for HP to release a driver for now. Until then, I'll be highly considering downgrading to Windows 8.1.

LanceWindows, Jul 11, 2020
Thema:

Graphics AMD Radeon TM HD 6470M or 7650/7450 - 1GB For ICC in Dell Laptop N4110 causing problem

1. Graphics AMD Radeon TM HD 6470M or 7650/7450 - 1GB For ICC in Dell Laptop N4110 causing problem - Similar Threads - Graphics AMD Radeon

2. Windows crashes on installing AMD Radeon 6470M graphics driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows crashes on installing AMD Radeon 6470M graphics driver: I have a pretty old HP laptop with intel core i5 2nd gen. It has AMD Radeon 6470M as dedicated graphics card and intel hd 3000 as integrated graphics. I fresh-installed windows 7 sp1 with which the laptop originally came and then installed intel graphics driver. It was all...
  3. Windows crashes on installing AMD Radeon 6470M graphics driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows crashes on installing AMD Radeon 6470M graphics driver: I have a pretty old HP laptop with intel core i5 2nd gen. It has AMD Radeon 6470M as dedicated graphics card and intel hd 3000 as integrated graphics. I fresh-installed windows 7 sp1 with which the laptop originally came and then installed intel graphics driver. It was all...
  4. AMD radeon tm 530 2gb DDR5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AMD radeon tm 530 2gb DDR5: So, on the last Saturday i open my game which is valorant and i entered into the match and during match i got massage form game client that your graphics driver is crashed also i got massage from amd software too that "we have detected driver timeout" also some random massage...
  5. Windows 11 System Compatibility problem for AMD Radeon TM graphics driver system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 System Compatibility problem for AMD Radeon TM graphics driver system: Today I finished updating the Windows 11, together with almost all of the driver programs. However, after I finished the update process, I encountered the problem that the computer couldn't start normally, but could restart normally. Every time I chose to fully close the...
  6. Windows 11 System Compatibility problem for AMD Radeon TM graphics driver system

Windows 11 System Compatibility problem for AMD Radeon TM graphics driver system: Today I finished updating the Windows 11, together with almost all of the driver programs. However, after I finished the update process, I encountered the problem that the computer couldn't start normally, but could restart normally. Every time I chose to fully close the...
  7. AMD TM Radeon Graphic card for AMD Ryzen 7 4800H driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AMD TM Radeon Graphic card for AMD Ryzen 7 4800H driver: I currently searching for AMD TM Radeon Graphic card for AMD Ryzen 7 4800H driver for my laptop. For the information i used window 11. I cannot find the driver for this graphic card....
  8. AMD TM Radeon Graphic card for AMD Ryzen 7 4800H driver

AMD TM Radeon Graphic card for AMD Ryzen 7 4800H driver: I currently searching for AMD TM Radeon Graphic card for AMD Ryzen 7 4800H driver for my laptop. For the information i used window 11. I cannot find the driver for this graphic card....
  9. Windows 10 1903 & Radeon HD 6470m

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 1903 & Radeon HD 6470m: hey there, i have this old laptop and i'm installing win10 1903 in it, then i've got problem installing the amd hd 6470 driver.. it always freeze my laptop.. BSOD been trying to update from device manager, windows update, directly installing from amd official driver~ all...
  10. intel HD Graphics and AMD Radeon HD 8670m problem details in the post

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    intel HD Graphics and AMD Radeon HD 8670m problem details in the post: I have intel HD Graphics and AMD Radeon HD 8670m problem when i click right click on disktop only amd Graphics propertis that show up but no intel Graphic propertis / when i reinstall intel graphic driver amd Graphic propertis gone and only intel that show up *Huh Dell...